ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 pm

He made his decision, and I knew immediately that I didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:35 pm

With these kinds of rains, the river was surely going to flood, and I was trapped...alone.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:50 pm

I did the best I could to look around and assess the situation; there had to be something I could do, even if I knew I probably wouldn't survive.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:05 pm

The window was open, so the wind and rain from the hurricane was storming all throughout the room...no wonder I had such a hard time seeing.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:20 pm

I knew only after a couple moments that I was in pieces...not being able to move kinda gives that away.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm

I struggled, but from what I could tell I was in at least seven large pieces (both lower legs, both upper legs, each arm, and my head), and my chest and stomach had been completely ripped apart.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 pm

An emotion flowed through me...but I didn't know what it was; how do you explain the emotion you feel when you realize that each of your limbs has been tied to a different part of the house using portions of your own intestine?
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:05 pm

I had never felt fear like this as a vampire, and as a result I had trouble thinking clearly.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:20 pm

I needed to communicate with someone...I needed to clue someone in...it may be months before I'm put back together, but at least I've been left in a hurricane and not a fire...
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm

The storm outside and my own stupid, humanlike emotions kept me from finding anyone nearby to call to; I suppose I should've already known that.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 pm

I tried to locate exactly where my left arm had ended up: if I could get it free, I might be able to find a way to leave some kind of note...I didn't have the strength to do much more than that.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Overcoming the horror of having to do so, my arm somehow managed to break free from the bondage of my own innards...
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:20 pm

My arm weakly felt around for something, for anything that I could use; if only I could see, I'd have had no trouble...
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Finally it came across what felt like a hard wax candle: my only chance.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Fumbling, I began to carve with my fingernail everything that had happened to me that night and a description of the man who'd done this to me; and as the water rose above my face, I could only guess how long it would take someone to find that candle...until then, I could only wait...immobilized...

And if I'm first finished, I'd like to hinder Merlotte.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: CHALLENGE THREAD
Page 1 of 1