ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate Of Two Worlds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Fate Of Two Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Fate Of Two Worlds   Fate Of Two Worlds EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I'm sure if any of you visit anything comic/video game/sci-fi/anything related today you've seen this a hundred times like I have. But oh shit, I haven't been so excited for a videogame in forever. The greatest fighting game ever continues......

I've been playing the speculation game all day, looking at the silhouetted images all day going "I'M SURE THAT'S _________" and whatnot. It's been fun!!!!

Who would you like to see in the game???? I have a list like a bagillion people long.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Fate Of Two Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate Of Two Worlds   Fate Of Two Worlds EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:40 am

Two new characters confirmed in the new trailer like we didn't already know both these people were in the game.
Back to top Go down

Fate Of Two Worlds
Page 1 of 1