ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:27 am

Night / Day break.
The Villagers in fear ran towards their homes. The night sky came into view as the moon rose high in the sky. The doors locked and the shutters closed on most homes. The cobble streets uneven casted dangerous shadows that tripped even the most experienced walker. As Vast fanatic rushed towards her home she tripped infront of her door. Grabbing the handle as she fell she steadied herself.

Catching her breath she checked carefully to ensure no one had followed her home. Her hand reached towards the latch and as soon as she had she had felt the claws of the werewolf slash into her back. She had fallen and in front of her attacker as the furred beast claimed yet another victim to the night.

As day broke another villager was claimed and Vastfanatic's body was found just outside of her home.

People Alive in the Village
Khufu
Caligula
Bryan
Pete

The GraveYard : Rest In Peace

Dead: FaWa – Lynched - Role: Seer
Dead: Professor Momo - Killed - Role: Villager
Dead: Alexander The Great - Lynched - Role: Villager
Dead: Vastfanatic - Killed - Role: Villager

Nominations have begun. Please begin discussion, debate. Nominations must be second by another player.

Majority vote this round is 2 votes to 1.

As mentioned before, be careful, discuss, debate and communicate as this potentially is the last round. Werewolves may win.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:41 am

I am going to nominate Pete as a werewolf. It is kinda a shot in the dark, but I think you've been one of the more low-key, and therefore...I gotta hope that's cause you're hiding fangs.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:26 am

Wow...villageres = fucked.

I nominate Bryan to be lynched.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:06 am

I will second the nomination for Bryan.

Vast Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:11 pm

I'm just a villager. I feel like this werewolf is not around as much because these rounds are moving slowly, and I've been checking the board often, with the exception of the first round where my vote didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Alright a second nomination has been made

It takes 2 votes for majority.

Nominated : Bryan

Vote Yes to lynch

Vote no to lynch

Pending Votes
, Khufu, Pete, Caligula

Bryan's defense

I'm just a villager. I feel like this werewolf is not around as much
because these rounds are moving slowly, and I've been checking the
board often, with the exception of the first round where my vote didn't
matter.

Remember: You can still change votes, you can still debate but once majority has been made, the decision is final. Becareful and think. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:54 pm

I honestly have a feeling that Bryan isn't a werewolf and both Khufu and Caligula are the werewolf's and nominated the two of us to keep us from nominating them, therefore I vote no to lynch Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:35 pm

I believe Pete is acting a little odd now...I'm going to vote no on Bryan now.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 pm

I believe that is a majority decision with me and Pete being adverse to the lynching of Bryan.

I would like to nominate Pete for lynching once again.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:39 pm

I second the nomination of Pete
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Very well.

Let us continue. Please allow Pete's defense statement before voting yes or no.

Nominated: Pete

Voted No Lynch

Voted Lynch

Pending votes: Bryan, Khufu, Caligula

Pending Pete's defense, villagers after that defense you may vote yes or no. Majority is 2 to 1
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:54 pm

LYNCH!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 pm

well I think this probably proves my point, so I think the werewolves have won sadly. I'm just a villager, I swear to you that Bryan but I don't think there is anything we can do at this point Sad
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:25 am

Well I'm pretty sure there is only one werewolf. I'm just wary to vote lynch because if we're wrong, someone dies at night, and then the werewolf will automatically win against the last person. I vote no to lynch Pete because he thinks there are two werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:15 am

I really...have no clue to be honest. We're all gonna say we're villagers, so I'm not expecting any knaves to say they're knaves here.

I will vote to lynch Pete though and go with my gut feeling. I almost think you're not a wolf to be honest, but when your gut is wrong once, you gotta go against your gut...that's what my gut says if that makes sense.

IT doesn't, but...lynch Pete...sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate   Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Game - Chapter 6 Fallen Fate
Page 1 of 1