ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Saturday night...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

My Saturday night... Empty
PostSubject: My Saturday night...   My Saturday night... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:09 am

So. I decided to meet up with a friend from freshman year who I hadn't hung out with for awhile. Come to find out she lives with 2 lesbian softball players. I'm cool with that.

Anyway, we went to a party with the whole softball team AND - keep in mind that 75% of the team are lesbians- they had a male stripper show up and perform a routine. AND not just any male stripper...a chippendales male stripper. yowserz.

Needless to say it was the most unexpected, craziest party I have been to in my college career and wow. just wow. picture that are safe for the website are to ensue tomorrow....I just had to share this experience before i passed out.

<3 you all

Zack
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: My Saturday night...   My Saturday night... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:59 am

lol Sounds like someone had some fun!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: My Saturday night...   My Saturday night... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 am

My Saturday night... 967846 we would appreciate the not-so-appropriate pictures as well lmao

Also, if 75% of the softball team are lesbians, why did they hire a male stripper? o.O
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: My Saturday night...   My Saturday night... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:39 am

Jessie wrote:
My Saturday night... 967846 we would appreciate the not-so-appropriate pictures as well lmao

Also, if 75% of the softball team are lesbians, why did they hire a male stripper? o.O

My Saturday night... 871743 I second both of those things!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
monokolopo
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: My Saturday night...   My Saturday night... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:12 am

lol, that sounds like quite a night, and is far more wild then my night in the recording studio lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Saturday night...   My Saturday night... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Saturday night...
Page 1 of 1