ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que... Empty
PostSubject: Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que...   Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Who is the most annoying person left in the game?

Answers:

1 ~ The most annoying person left in the game is without a doubt Bill Compton. I
mean look at it this way. The guy is in a secure position with the Bon Temps
alliance, and gets switched to the other tribe. While the tribe is losing the
Bon Temps are feeding hidden immunity idols to the guy to keep him in a secure
spot. The idols should have been going to Lafayette because the little b*tch
Bill was being a little sketchbag and joined the other tribe. The annoyingness
behind this situation lies in the soul fact that Bill is obviously the person
who switched tribes, yet he continues to target others as being the “traitors”
when everyone knows it was him. How annoying is it when you have to sit there
and listen to somebody’s bullsh*t when you know they are so full of crap and doesn’t
have a bit of decency. Who can sit there and look everybody straight in the
face and say that they are loyal and conjure up such a disgusting pile of crap
to share with others. I don’t know about you but there is no worst level of
being annoying than somebody who straight up lies to your face when you all
know that person is full of it. And to turn around on the people who formed
such a strong bond and momentum in this game – so weak, so heartless – but to
be expected from that annoying vampire Bill Compton.

2 ~ Um, I guess Bill Compton? Because of his... um... posts? Idk.

3 ~ The most annoying person left is Bella. She has blabbed on and on and was really cocky when the Forkers got Sam out. Something about putting him in his place because he had been strung along. It was really obnoxious and BS. Bella needs to be put in HER place if she thinks she's in control of this game.

4 ~ I have to say, the most annoying person left in the game is definitely Bella. I haven't gotten to know some of the quieter people too well, but Bella definitely isn't quiet, and that's mainly why she is annoying. She spends a lot of time thinking she is dictating all the proceedings, and just telling people what they HAVE to do, and trying to be immensely important, and while she may be significant, her annoyance level in no way is merited.

5 ~ Bella is the most annoying because he thinks he's still going to be in the game somehow and he'll probably use his idol to make it happen even though we have all the numbers against him, he better go fucking home.

6 ~ Probably Eric. Some of the stuff he says just rubs me the wrong way.

7 ~ By far the most annoying person is Bella. Just ask Pete (our host) to know if it's true. When she has something in mind she'll do anything to make it happen even if she has to step on people toes. Something it can be seen as agressive and non-respectful. she just do not let it go. Another person that can be annoying is Mike. He's just not in the game and that is annoying for me. Also, he rarely able to say more than 2-3 words at once. He is just using the under the radar strategy too much and it pissed me off. Finally Eric deserve a mention. Being a traitor just irritate me even if it did help my game.

8 ~ Have you ever been hiking and get a small pebble in your boot. Each step you take, that pebble grows and grows until it feels like someone smashed a boulder inside your footwear? When from now on that little pebble will have a nickname for me… Mike. To say Mike is annoying is an understatement. When I first chatted with him, he told me all about how wonderful of a player he was at this little sight he likes, which of course was annoying, but only little pebble annoying. Then of course, he talks about his brilliance in this game, and I felt my annoyance growing to rock side. The, during a crucial tribal council, he ignores me, not responding to my PM‘s and IM’s, even though he was online. Now, all I this is annoying, but an annoyance I can live with. Add to that though, that he has the fucking personality of the rated PG character he represents in Twilight, yet he manages to stay in the game thanks to the kindness of others, well, that my friend is a boulder in you Timberland annoying.

Alright Lafayette, what I need from you is to rank these 8 answers from best answer to worst answer. They will gain more points for being considered the best answer in your eyes, no points for being considered the worst and in between the middle will get better to worst points.
Please do this within 24 hours, meaning by 7pm EST Saturday February 20th have these ranked, thank you.

Last edited by Pete on Thu May 27, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que...   Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Who is the most annoying person left in the game?

Answers:

8 ~ Have you ever been hiking and get a small pebble in your boot. Each step you take, that pebble grows and grows until it feels like someone smashed a boulder inside your footwear? When from now on that little pebble will have a nickname for me… Mike. To say Mike is annoying is an understatement. When I first chatted with him, he told me all about how wonderful of a player he was at this little sight he likes, which of course was annoying, but only little pebble annoying. Then of course, he talks about his brilliance in this game, and I felt my annoyance growing to rock side. The, during a crucial tribal council, he ignores me, not responding to my PM‘s and IM’s, even though he was online. Now, all I this is annoying, but an annoyance I can live with. Add to that though, that he has the fucking personality of the rated PG character he represents in Twilight, yet he manages to stay in the game thanks to the kindness of others, well, that my friend is a boulder in you Timberland annoying.

1 ~ The most annoying person left in the game is without a doubt Bill Compton. I
mean look at it this way. The guy is in a secure position with the Bon Temps
alliance, and gets switched to the other tribe. While the tribe is losing the
Bon Temps are feeding hidden immunity idols to the guy to keep him in a secure
spot. The idols should have been going to Lafayette because the little b*tch
Bill was being a little sketchbag and joined the other tribe. The annoyingness
behind this situation lies in the soul fact that Bill is obviously the person
who switched tribes, yet he continues to target others as being the “traitors”
when everyone knows it was him. How annoying is it when you have to sit there
and listen to somebody’s bullsh*t when you know they are so full of crap and doesn’t
have a bit of decency. Who can sit there and look everybody straight in the
face and say that they are loyal and conjure up such a disgusting pile of crap
to share with others. I don’t know about you but there is no worst level of
being annoying than somebody who straight up lies to your face when you all
know that person is full of it. And to turn around on the people who formed
such a strong bond and momentum in this game – so weak, so heartless – but to
be expected from that annoying vampire Bill Compton.

7 ~ By far the most annoying person is Bella. Just ask Pete (our host) to know if it's true. When she has something in mind she'll do anything to make it happen even if she has to step on people toes. Something it can be seen as agressive and non-respectful. she just do not let it go. Another person that can be annoying is Mike. He's just not in the game and that is annoying for me. Also, he rarely able to say more than 2-3 words at once. He is just using the under the radar strategy too much and it pissed me off. Finally Eric deserve a mention. Being a traitor just irritate me even if it did help my game.

5 ~ Bella is the most annoying because he thinks he's still going to be in the game somehow and he'll probably use his idol to make it happen even though we have all the numbers against him, he better go fucking home

3 ~ The most annoying person left is Bella. She has blabbed on and on and was really cocky when the Forkers got Sam out. Something about putting him in his place because he had been strung along. It was really obnoxious and BS. Bella needs to be put in HER place if she thinks she's in control of this game.

4 ~ I have to say, the most annoying person left in the game is definitely Bella. I haven't gotten to know some of the quieter people too well, but Bella definitely isn't quiet, and that's mainly why she is annoying. She spends a lot of time thinking she is dictating all the proceedings, and just telling people what they HAVE to do, and trying to be immensely important, and while she may be significant, her annoyance level in no way is merited..

6 ~ Probably Eric. Some of the stuff he says just rubs me the wrong way.

2 ~ Um, I guess Bill Compton? Because of his... um... posts? Idk.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que...   Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:36 pm

8 is best
2 is worst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que...   Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que... Empty

Back to top Go down

Loser Lodge ~ Lafayette Reynold's Revenge Que...
Page 1 of 1