ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge

Go down 
+4
Eric Northman
finklestein
Merlotte
Pete
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge Empty
PostSubject: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Welcome Jury,
sadly you have been voted out and it is now time to sit and watch the remainder of the game as you will be helping choose who wins this game in the long run.
Thanks for playing and please stick around for the final vote

Last edited by Pete on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Um as a juror shouldn't I be allowed to see the tribal council forum? You removed my access Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:37 pm

oh sorry, didn't mean to, yes, I will re-add you, however I ask that you do not post anything, you are just to observe things
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Ahhhhh, I'm a juror now. Hey Merlotte! Maybe I can finally get to know some of these people for once..
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Hey...so like, since you're probably in the know...which of the Bon Temps people switched?

I was completely shocked that I was booted because I didn't think I was on anyone's radar really Sad Sucked big time.
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:46 am

I have no idea who switched. I don't even remember what the vote was. "/
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:54 am

Lalalalalalala.............. this is so BORING.
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 am

lol yah, well I don't have anything to say really.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey guys, I knew this would happen sooner than later -- really wish I knew who switched. But we shall find out soon enough! Actually pretty relieved to have been voted out of all that madness!!!

Sam, you went too early -- total BS
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 pm

If any of you have any final words about the game and other players that you'd like to make, please post it in your Diary Room, it isn't a requirement but it would be cool for the episodes to have them. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Nooo Sad I didn't want to see you here.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:13 am

All I know is that I am 99% sure the person who switched (in hindsight) is Jessica. I told her I didn't have the idol, which everyone else thought I did. I asked her for it and said if I didn't have it I would be voted off. Not only did she give the idol clues to Jacob (WTF!?) she also probably spilled the beans to the Forkers that I didn't have an idol.

I am pretty sure Bill isn't the traitor, which we all thought he was, his arguments against it are pretty well formulated and convincing.

Jason... well, I trust the guy beyond belief and he reassured me time after time it wasn't him who switched. He could just be completely lying and doing whatever he needs to to get to that final 2 spot to win the game, and wanting to eliminate the other Bon Temps competition.

Really could be any of the three, I guess at this point only time will tell.

One thing I know for sure is Jacob is the biggest two-timing, backstabbing liar to play the game. I have absolutely NO respect for the guy... he will NOT be getting my vote and I hope you all agree. He isn't deserving of a win. He lies through his teeth and everything that came out of his mouth is bullshit. I understand its strategy, but when the way you play the game is 100% bullshit and you lie and say things that other people said and weasel your way through the game, in my eyes, is not a winning strategy. It might get you to the end but if you screw over all the jurors, then you won't get votes. He is absolutely the asshole behind the forkers and got one of our Bon Temps to switch with his dirty lies.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:15 am

And well, now that the game is over for us... Sam what is your real Orgplanet username? When you spill, I will too Wink
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:56 am

Oh, I came back from the dead basically for this game so I'm not a regular poster. I'm Boyy. Used to be TheBoyy at OS and then at Alt Reality when OS went belly up.

Anyways, Bill 100% didn't switch. He asked me for a F2 the round that I left and I accepted so I'd have 2 F2 deals and be pretty set up for the endgame Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge 35478

It was definitely Jessica or Jason.

As for Jacob, if he makes it to the end he probably WILL get my vote just because I told people time after time he needed to go and no one cared. He's played hard. He never lied to me or anything because we never talked soooo I can't hold anything against him **shrug**
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Welcome, Eric. Smile

Howz ya been?
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 pm

*sigh* Poor Bill. Stuck in there with all the liars.
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Surprised

Drama.......
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi guys,
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Just been stab in the back by Deetster and Alice.

We had a final three alliance since day one. They just use SOMETHING REALLY LAME to dish me out.

Anyway best of luck to Bill and Jessica.

Anyone want to share their identities.
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:37 pm

You had a final 3 alliance? Geez, thats nice to know. Everyone definitely played this game harder than I did. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Jessica is a disgusting individual. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:47 pm

I know Sam... she was perfectly set to make it to the end with a chance of winning with us! Now she will go down in history as a conniving, backstabbing bitch with not a chance of winning. Not a true Bon Temps vampire either... she belongs with the disgusting sad story vampires of Forks anyways. FORK HER!!!!
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:23 pm

I was the one who convince Jesica to switch after the twist. Just told me that no one approached her before me.

I was the one who targeted Merlotte and JEssica was more responsible for Eric departure, no need to talk about lafayette right lol.

Imagine, they are in the final five with four hidden idol???? how stupid was that rule....... (sorry pete)

Also she would have taken third place if I wasnt voted out due to 'cheating' stupidity last TC.

Deetster and I would have been final two no question. Damn I was stupid to talk about an IC even if it was prohibited damn me.

Who would you have vote for between Jacob and I in the final considering Jacob have lied to pretty much everyone while I didnt lied but was annoying and had a 'worst' personnality?
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Jacob :p
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 pm

dammit lol sam..what would have been the reasoning behind that vote?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next