ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bon Temps ~ Merge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Bon Temps ~ Merge Empty
PostSubject: Bon Temps ~ Merge   Bon Temps ~ Merge EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Hi Everyone,
Congrats on making the final 9 and in turn, making it to the Jury! One of you nine will be the winner of this game!

Now the game changes from tribal to individually, with this first immunity challenge over it is time to get ready to choose who the first member of the jury will be.
First off let me state what has happened in the game thus far for those who are confused:

BOOT ORDER THUS FAR:
14 ~ Victoria
13 ~ James
12 ~ Edward Cullen
11 ~ Sookie Stackhouse
10 ~ Lafayette Reynolds

As far as the Hidden Immunity Idol's, there are many in this game, one new one every round that whoever receives the clue can get it but they have a limited amount of time to figure it out before it becomes null and void (we've had at least one case of that happening)
If Hidden Idol's makes it that no one has any valid votes against them, there will be a revote and all idols are OUT OF PLAY!

From this point on, Penalty votes will not be revealed to anyone until they come into play at Tribal Council, meaning that unless I absolutely have too (cause of how I have to reveal the results) I will not be saying who did or didn't participate in the challenge if someone didn't do it.
Any questions regarding anything, ask here and I will answer them, I realize there has been some confusion prior to this about some things and I want to clear them up.
Good luck everyone

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Bon Temps ~ Merge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps ~ Merge   Bon Temps ~ Merge EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm gonna add, if someone has a hidden immunity idol and wants to give it to someone else, they can and they can do it in private as well. I will confirm it between both when it happens
Back to top Go down

Bon Temps ~ Merge
Page 1 of 1