ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessional PRE-mERGE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessional PRE-mERGE Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessional PRE-mERGE   Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessional PRE-mERGE EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:15 am

Lafayette is gone and OMG my move was great (even if Mike already had one idol). The purpose of my fake move will still help me in the F2, it will show my strategic thinking.

Anyways enough of full of myself right???

Things do look good.

I am pretty sure we will merge at 9. And us former Bon Temps are close (at least I believe so). We also have Jessica on our side. They key is to make sure Jessica is feeling secure enough with me and do believe it's in her best interested to stick with us.

Ideally I would like the boot order to go as follow

Eric
Merlotte
Bill (his idols could be a MAJOR problem)
Jason
Mike
Jessica
Deetster

Alice and I in the final two. My original F2 pact is with Deetster, but come on being against Alice (an outcast) will guarantee me the win no??

Anyways, everything SEEM good. I just need to work my magic like usual Wink
Back to top Go down

Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessional PRE-mERGE
Page 1 of 1