ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al Empty
PostSubject: Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al   Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

Well, there was no challenge. There was a twist. And we got fucked. Simple as that. Alice was rewarded for her totally fubaring the last challenge by being given a free pass back to the game. She didn’t have to earn it, or fight against anyone else. It was handed to her. Ridiculous. Then to add insult to injury, a cross tribal gift is given to another player which also is asinine. We can’t talk to each other, but we can give the immunity idols. All due respect to our host, twist should not just be for twist sake. Redemption should be earned not just given. There is many creative ways to bring someone back into the game. Just granting a player who was voted out back in the game is just lazy in my opinion. As someone who has hosted games, and as someone who has enjoyed this game up to this point, I am disappointed. Be that as it may, the host rules, it’s his game. I can bitch and piss about it, but in the end, my opinion is really moot.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I think it has given an unfair boost to a tribe that has disgraced this game so far, the original Forks Tribe.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

Well, I think that they have played well. Granting the ability for players to give idols cross tribally I think is a bad move, but see above on the manner of my opinion.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I think Mike fucked up last round by not taking my offer to vote Alice out. Now he is dead to me. My number one priority is to see that Mike and Alice leave this game as soon as possible. Voting for Layfayette last round is one of those stupid moves that shows me what a poor player he is. Alice screwed the pooch on the challenge, and she was gone. He knew it. Yet, he still voted for Layfayette. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al   Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:36 pm

From:Bill ComptonBill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al 95-13
To:Lafayette
Posted:Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 pm
Subject:Todays vote.
OK,
I know that he has that hidden idol, which is utter bullshit, but I
hope that you will vote for Mike today, anyway. Here's the deal. I am
going to try and piss his off, and see if he will vote for me today. I
also have and idol, and will play it. That should end us in a tie,
unless he gets cocky and doesn't play his idol, thinking we'll just
vote for each other.

Hopefully, then we'll have a revote, and
we can then vote his out. I am not sure how ties work, but I really
think this is our only shot.

Let me know what you think. I
have to be at work by 3PM Friday, so try and get back with me. And
don't forget confessionals and shit.

Thank man. Hopefully we'll see each other on the other side.

Bill

Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al   Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:38 pm

From:Bill ComptonBill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al 95-13
To:finklestein
Posted:Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:33 pm
Subject:Todays Vote
I would be interested in Knowing how you will vote tonight. Just let me know. Fee free to tell me to fuck off if so desired.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al   Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode 6 Confesionals et. al
Page 1 of 1