ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sookie's Diary Room ~ Week One: January 21st t...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sookie Stackhouse
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sookie Stackhouse

Buffalo

Sookie's Diary Room ~ Week One: January 21st t... Empty
PostSubject: Sookie's Diary Room ~ Week One: January 21st t...   Sookie's Diary Room ~ Week One: January 21st t... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:10 pm

First I want to say that I feel terrible for having abandoned my tribe during this challenge! I had a serious issue come up in my personal like and had no access to a computer. Of course I am not going to say that because no one would actually believe me but it is the truth... thankfully we won the challenge and I don't have to worry about a penalty vote until next tribal council. If we keep winning, I wont have to worry about it for a while. This is my first survivor game and I feel like everyone else knows exactly how this is going to work... that scares me very much!!! I

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

I feel like THANK GOD THEY WON! Because I clearly was no help Sad

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

Phew, one more week to survive and hopefully redeem myself.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

No clue. I haven't even figured out how to navigate this part of the site yet. I feel so stupid, but I know if I ask for help people will figure out who I am!

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

They are very dedicated to the game. They all have made many many posts in here. I am way behind. I hope I can keep up.
Back to top Go down
Sookie Stackhouse
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sookie Stackhouse

Buffalo

Sookie's Diary Room ~ Week One: January 21st t... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sookie's Diary Room ~ Week One: January 21st t...   Sookie's Diary Room ~ Week One: January 21st t... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 am

24th This week has been so busy and I haven't been able to talk much on here... I am wondering if I have time to keep up and do what I need to do for this game. Everyone is making an effort to contact me... I wonder if I should reach other to my tribemates as well???

25th I've decided that its hard to read ppl over the internet. I have no idea who is plotting with who. Its not like I can look over and see that two people are talking!! I don't know how this is all going to play out since I know very little about the characters and nothing about the players behind them.

26th I know that I am not going to be here for the beginning of the next challenge because of work, but I am going to attempt to get there as soon as possible. I don't want to do too much and become a target, but at this point I think its worse to be viewed as the weakest player.

27th THEY BLEW THROUGH THE CHALLENGE BEFORE I EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE!!! I am not mad about it because I predict that we will also win this one saving us from a vote... but its now the 2ND challenge I missed! I wonder if I will get a penalty vote for that?
Back to top Go down

Sookie's Diary Room ~ Week One: January 21st t...
Page 1 of 1