ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric's Diary Room ~ Week 1 - Day 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

Eric's Diary Room ~ Week 1 - Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Eric's Diary Room ~ Week 1 - Day 1   Eric's Diary Room ~ Week 1 - Day 1 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Well this crazy adventure has officially begun! When I was approached by Pete to leave my comforts of Bon Temps to move to some strange location to compete against the Vampires of Forks, I couldn't help but laugh to myself! Is there even a competition there? Seriously. But we shall see, stranger things have happened... like the day I actually became a vampire... many many years ago. Life (or the lack of) is always full of surprises.

Looking at my teammates I feel somewhat uneasy about the fact that I am playing along with some humans, and of course fresh vamp's. Does Jessica actually consider herself a vampire at this point in her life? That's quite humourous... she has much to learn! Maybe I can help her along her journey here.

Sam, Lafayette, and Jason... all honourable men. I don't have a problem with them aside from the obvious addiction to my blood that Lafayette and Jason have. I believe we can work past these things and forge on and crush the competition. They are both strong men and I do think they could hold their own against us Vamps if they really tried! Sam on the other hand... a shapeshifter... could be quite the tool and a huge advantage in this game!

Sookie and Bill... the love birds. I spite Bill on a daily basis for the simple fact that he won over the only human woman I have ever had feelings for. Hopefully I can oust Bill the first opportunity that comes, and have that sweet Sookie all to my own! I must acquire Sookie as a close ally, her telepathy I can imagine, would be a huge advantage in this game as well!!

I'm quite excited about this... and excitement isn't an emotion I am familiar with! Can't wait to see what comes of all of this!
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

Eric's Diary Room ~ Week 1 - Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's Diary Room ~ Week 1 - Day 1   Eric's Diary Room ~ Week 1 - Day 1 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Jason Stackhouse is MINE! He thinks he can get away with not having me feed on him....

Well while these silly humans sleep, us Vampires will be awake... and we will feed where we see necessary!
Back to top Go down

Eric's Diary Room ~ Week 1 - Day 1
Page 1 of 1