ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host Empty
PostSubject: Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host   Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 pm

You say the story needs 15 sentences/Posts. Is that the minimum or can you actually post more than 15 sentences?
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host   Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Just 15 post is all, you cannot go over
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host   Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host   Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Only 15 sentences? Guess we better plan in advance so it makes sense when it's all done.

I'm gonna start now. If we do something wrong will y'all let us know so we can start over?
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host   Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:00 am

I hope when you said no other Characters you mean people from the game and that having a random woman and children in my story is ok! Let me know otherwise I will delete those posts.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host   Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:57 am

I wasn't clear on that either, so I just made it center completely around me and no one else. That wasn't really a stretch for me.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host   Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:15 pm

I had to go out last night so I was unable to comment on these until now, so if you did it with characters outside of the game than okay, if you haven't completed it though take them out please.

It is supposed to be your character only. There are no other characters for them to interact with, at least that is what it is supposed to be
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host   Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 pm

So a random lady, and 2 random kids is ok right? They don't have names and don't apply to anybody in this game!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host   Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:36 pm

thats fine, don't worry about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host   Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host Empty

Back to top Go down

Bon Temps Tribe ~Challlenge Questions for the Host
Page 1 of 1