ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:03 am

This is kind of the worst. I was getting really excited for this game as it got closer to starting. I know there's no way I could play to my full potential...especially if I want to play as an alias just because, duh, no one's going to have my schedule since I work nights and if I try to explain why I will NEVER be around until like midnight every night, well, it will be obvious that it's me. I don't really know what to do about that. Also, I can't remember if we need to keep our aliases or if you can tell people who you are. I will have to check the rules about that.

Anyways, I said it's the worst. That's because I've been having a bit of a personal issue lately. It's kind of not that bad but it's very stressful and just today there was some new developments with it that just...really...make me not want to interact with anyone at all, in general, not even just in this game. I know in a few days probably the thing that would make me the happiest would be to throw myself into the game and just have fun with it, being Jessica and all...but I will not be around for the first immunity challenge, I don't feel like posting at all in my tribe forum just because I don't want to deal with it, and if we lose I will most likely be the first to go.

I'm gonna see if I can force myself to be social in some way. But it isn't likely that that will happen for a few days. And now I'm pissed because like I said, I was getting really excited for this game as it got closer to starting.

I did find a hilarious avatar though. Why isn't Hoyt in this game????
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:04 am

I think I meant more 'cute' than hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:04 am

Hoyt is the cuuuuutest!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

This is me trying to convince myself it's okay to post something and be social.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:05 am

Maybe in a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Ok...I can do this. I'm just going to play kind of low key. I'll just 'be' Jessica. I'm not gonna give any mention of why I'm not around or whatnot. Just have fun pretending to be a spoiled sulky little brat who bleeds out her eyes when she cries.

Yes.

Pretend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Day 1, Checking In
Page 1 of 1