ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES   Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 pm

All of your votes will be posted here

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES   Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Tribal Council #7

I am voting for Alice because she was already voted out once.

DO NOT SHOW THIS:
Hopefully everyone is voting the same way. We discussed it at length, and narrowed it down to Alice, Mike, or Bella. Alice and Mike were the big targets. Mike because of shaky performance at the challenge (possibly other challenges too), so he doesn't really deserve to be here as much. Jacob has said otherwise, but who knows. Alice has already been voted out of the game, so why keep her around any longer? She's an easy vote too. We basically had to decide on one of them and ultimately picked Alice. I just hope that all 5 original Bon Temps vote the same way, for her. My only concern is that I've told Jacob that Alice is a possible target. That may cause her to be told about it and her being given a hidden idol to play. In that case, someone from Bon Temps will go home, and I can only hope that it's not me. If a Bon Temps goes home this round, it makes it easier for me in the end because I will only have to deal with 3 other people at a final 4, instead 4 other people at the final 5.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES   Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Tribal Council #8

I am voting for Bella because she isn't really liked.

Also, I am playing my hidden immunity idol on myself.

DO NOT SHOW THIS:
I have talked last minute now with both Jacob and Eric, and I am so confused. I change my mind every minute it seems like. I just want this round to be over.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES   Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Tribal Council #9

I am voting for Bella because I'm tired of the lies and the confusion. Thankfully, my decision this round was quite easy.

DO NOT SHOW THIS:

I made the mistake last round of not trusting my gut when I voted. I knew I should have voted for Mike and just left it at that. But Bill ran around last minute and stirred up some BS and got us to vote for Bella, who he knew was going to be immune. I know I can trust Jacob. And I am going to this time. We're in a solid majority with me/Eric/Jacob/Jess. You're just the unfortunate first one to go, Bella! Bill might still have an immunity idol, so being the bitch you are, you gotta go!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES   Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Tribal Council #10

I am voting for Bill because he won't be expecting it.

DO NOT SHOW THIS:

Bill, you betrayed our tribe when we merged, and I finally have the opportunity to remove you from this game. I really don't know why you did it, because you knew we'd be after you for it. And it's finally catching up to you. You don't have a hidden idol, so you are vulnerable. It was between you and Bella this round, but you're the better choice. Goodbye, traitor.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES   Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:06 am

Tribal Council #11

I am voting for Bill because it's either him or me this round. I hope Jessica and Alice come to their senses and realize they need me to take down Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES   Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Tribal Council #12

I am voting for Jacob because he is my biggest threat left in the game.

DO NOT SHOW:

I have been waiting for this moment for a while now! I knew going into the merge that he was a strong player, but at the same time it was good to keep him around for that very reason. Going into the F3, I just can't risk him being there with me. He is a challenge threat, as the results of this F4 challenge clearly show. If he were to win the final immunity, he would boot me and could win the game. With him gone, I have a good shot at winning final immunity and being the sole survivor.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES   Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Tribal Council #12 Re-vote

I am still voting for Jacob for the same reasons as last time.

DO NOT SHOW:

I hope Alice realizes that she CAN'T win if Jacob doesn't go home this round. I really don't know why, but she is leaving herself no chance if she keeps him.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES   Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Final Vote:

I'm voting for Jessica to win OPS2!! She deserves it, having played the better strategic game. I never talked to or bonded much with Alice, and although I respect her fight to stay in the game (albeit under the radar), I just can't vote for her to win. Jessica, I'm pretty sure you've won, so congratulations! I'll see you at the reunion. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES   Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ VOTES
Page 1 of 1