ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OrgPlanet Biggest Loser?

Go down 
+6
Debani
Doggerz
Cory
MoMo
Jess
Doug
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

OrgPlanet Biggest Loser? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OrgPlanet Biggest Loser?   OrgPlanet Biggest Loser? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:16 am

Yeah, I definitely think we'd be doing percentages, because like you mentioned, we're all different sizes, so it's gonna be hard to judge us all on just the hard numbers.

And Jessie, I'm also 100% okay with your number 8 being a smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: OrgPlanet Biggest Loser?   OrgPlanet Biggest Loser? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:45 am

So, I just did Richard Simmons: Sweating to the Oldies. At 3am. I think I'm the only person under 50 who actually enjoys it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: OrgPlanet Biggest Loser?   OrgPlanet Biggest Loser? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Ill be number 9.

But dont expect me to list any actual weight numbers. ...... It'll never happen.

Just realize I am a fat cow. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and I need exercise. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Annie
Stargazer
Stargazer
Annie

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OrgPlanet Biggest Loser?   OrgPlanet Biggest Loser? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Jess wrote:
So, I just did Richard Simmons: Sweating to the Oldies. At 3am. I think I'm the only person under 50 who actually enjoys it Laughing

NOPE! I love this VHS... We did it every monday during gym when I was in highschool. I feel so pathetic when I do it though bc all the old people are wayyyyy more in shape than me! Now I want to do the tape again... maybe my library has it!?! (Im going now to check)
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: OrgPlanet Biggest Loser?   OrgPlanet Biggest Loser? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:47 pm

hahahahaha!! I have the VHS one at home! My mom bought it after she gave birth to me, but we kept it all those years. I was like, 5, and trying (and failing) to do it. Then, this past birthday, mainly as a joke, my mom bought me volume 2 on DVD, hahaha. Not as good as the first, but I still love it.

But I actually love them. Like, my roommate's have this Carmen Electra Striptease Workout DVD that they use everyday, and I've tried it, but I don't like it. I mean, with Richard Simmons, I don't feel as much of a burn, but it's more consistent and WAY more fun. With Carmen, it burns too much for too long. So I give up. Plus I get bored. I just adore Richard Simmons, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OrgPlanet Biggest Loser?   OrgPlanet Biggest Loser? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

I'll try and do this, hopefully I can remember each week. I plan on joining a gym soon as soon as I have money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OrgPlanet Biggest Loser?   OrgPlanet Biggest Loser? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OrgPlanet Biggest Loser?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2