ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chai Tea Lates

Go down 
+6
Doug
Trevor
Jess
RYAN!
Jessie
MoMo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Chai Tea Lates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chai Tea Lates   Chai Tea Lates - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 pm

I had chick-fil-a on Friday.
I eat arby's all the time, and sonic too
the dennys is just a couple minutes drive from me but I havent eaten there in ages.... litterly, probably like 15 years.
We have an ihop here too, but i dont eat there much either, last time I did was probably 2007 with Jodi.
Once you get out of Texas, there is NO GOOD mexican food. ... really... so you will just have to come visit me asshole if you want good mexican food. Wink Kiss Kiss. Don't you love just love me? awww i know, i loooooove you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Chai Tea Lates   Chai Tea Lates - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love you too darlin'!!!!!

I wouldn't want to eat at any of those places all the time (except Arby's, Arby's is my favorite fast food ever) but I would like the option to go to ihop on a Sunday at 9pm and get cream filled french toast or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chai Tea Lates   Chai Tea Lates - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:37 pm

I get coupons in the mail for Arby's a lot.

Usually they do on the weekends "4 for 5". ya know, sandwhiches, fries etc, four of them for 5 bucks. We do that a lot. We tried their subs recently for the first time, I was impressed.

Chick-Fil-A has always been here, .. as long as I can remember.... but I never ever ate there ever. Until I moved here in November. My mom was coming over one day, I dont remember what for, but she brought Boyd and I lunch, and it was from Chick-Fil-A. We LOVED their chicken sandwhich (with provolone) and so now, every once in a while, we drive up the street to eat there.

Sonic is down the street too. They have such a variety that I dont mind eating there a lot. But O.M.G their caramel java chillers are soooooooo freakin yummy. If you go there get one!!! You have to because I said so.

The Denny's by my apartment Justin and I used to go to all the time. We would spend hours in the middle of the night just sittin there talking. The service always sucked, people were really really slow. It's like the "cool place to hang out" when you are 19 and 20 ... too young to get into a bar but cool enough that your parents didnt give a fuck what you did or who you hung out with all hours of the night!

Ihop... bleck, why go there ... their food sucks. Denny's was always much better. I had an ... incident... at Ihop once. It resulted in my friends..... making fun of me for a few years because of the "I Hop Across America".. incident. yeah... i was far far far away from sober. ....

My favorite mexican food places are called:
El Fenix
On The Border
Desperado's
El Chico's

There are many many many more popular places that are around me that I dont like all that much. Im picky.

What is Cosi?

And Panera bread, litteraly i can almost see one from my apartment. What do they have there? i thought it was like a bread store. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chai Tea Lates   Chai Tea Lates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chai Tea Lates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: