ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some people's stupidity amazes me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Some people's stupidity amazes me Empty
PostSubject: Some people's stupidity amazes me   Some people's stupidity amazes me EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:42 am

So, one of my best friends and I are hanging flyers/collecting clothes for a premature onesie drive. I asked if we were going to be putting flyers up in just Kitchener-Waterloo (I live in Waterloo, but both cities have grown into each other), or Cambridge too (we're sometimes called the Tri-City area). I told her that it was her call, since she's the one driving us to do this. She decided on just KW, I spent hours make a route and looking up places for us to stop at, blah blah blah. She shows up today, I ask where her car is, she says her boyfriend has it today, because she didn't know she needed it.

But whatever. I got over it. But then, I almost blew my top when she said "Next time, try telling me beforehand if we need it." I was like "I THOUGHT IT WAS IMPLIED!!"

Ugh, now we're stuck taking the bus all over the city for hours -.-
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Some people's stupidity amazes me   Some people's stupidity amazes me EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 am

Omg did you slap the royal SHIT outta her?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Some people's stupidity amazes me   Some people's stupidity amazes me EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 pm

No. She's German. She could take me.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Some people's stupidity amazes me   Some people's stupidity amazes me EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Wow, I would have been pissed... common sense needs to be more common!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Some people's stupidity amazes me   Some people's stupidity amazes me EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:32 pm

I can't stand Stupid people. Great example Jess.

I have a white trash friend who has no brain. She wanted to come over and hang out at my place with her 1 year old son the other day while her car was with the mechanic. I told her that was fine (reluctantly).

When she calls to tell me she is on her way, she asks "do you have anything to eat". ... Hello. Im Broke. I have cereal and pop tarts. .... So I chuckle and say ... "No." She tells me she will just go to long john silvers and get something.

If she had money to go get something to eat in the first place, why did she want to moooch off of me?

Then, when she gets here, she calls me and tells me she needs my help bringing her baby inside. .... what?

So I go out to her car.... she starts handing me all kinds of crap to carry, .... a portable booster chair, her purse, her diaper bag... i thought she was gonna hand me the kid too but no, she carried him just fine. Makes me wonder how she gets around with a baby at all, if the only thing she can carry at one time is her son.

As we get inside, she puts her screaming child on my floor and goes straight to my bathroom.

Annoying.

So I pick up her screaming child off the floor because my house isnt child proof and this kid could walk...... and Im holding him and trying to get him to be quiet.....

Then, she comes out of the bathroom and asks me "do you have channel 13?"....

13 is PBS.... a local channel and I said "of course".... like why wouldnt I have channel 13? Everyone has channel 13.

So for two hours I had to watch stupid childrens propaganda ... some shitty stupid cartoon about our carbon footprint and global warming.

I've been friends with this chick since 1994. I cant stand hanging out with her. I can't stand that she is an alcoholic. I think I am only friends with her because I have been.... for so long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some people's stupidity amazes me   Some people's stupidity amazes me Empty

Back to top Go down

Some people's stupidity amazes me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: