ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl   Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 pm

There isn't really any videos I can post in here except for the trailer.

There Will Be Brawl is a really weird concept of live action Nintendo characters involved in a dramatic over the top crime drama. I was hooked after the first episode. It's funny sometimes, mostly just because of the reference jokes, but mostly it's just really strange shit. Not intended for younger viewers. I am just so strangely attracted to the series, I've loved every second of it, like, I wish it was Nintendo Cannon and would be the story of the next Smash Brothers game. That would just make my life.

Find episodes here, there are 9 so far, a new one out every month.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl   Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Ok, I found something else to post. I've always loved Lakitu, like, he was at first my most feared Mario villain, but then he became like a weird obsession, like, my favorite Mario character ever...after that is Dry Bones...and then Birdo.

But anyway, when Brawl came out and Lakitu was an adorable little news anchor, well, I developed a crush on him, and it's weird...but he'd have to leave the glasses on...and we'd do it in the cloud. That oddly smiling cloud.

Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl   Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:58 pm

YESSS

This series is greaaat Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl   Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:17 pm

You've seen it Doug! Hooray!!! I have no idea how popular it is, but I am glad! I still have a few more coming, YAY!

P.S. I love the Koopa Kids too Lakitu, I am glad they're back!!!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl   Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:57 pm

I don't think it's very popular, since I was very surprised that you'd posted it here, and no one else I know knew what it was when I'd mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl   Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl Empty

Back to top Go down

Fave Web Series - Part 2; There Will Be Brawl
Page 1 of 1