ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now Playing (for real) 101

Go down 
+14
Staciekins
derB
Virtuanno
Super Mallory
Thian
Doggerz
Kenya
Pete
Jess
Debani
Doug
Amanda Leigh
Jordan
MoMo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:53 pm

The Last of Us is really AMAZING!

So I ended up placing a pre-order on 3 different PS4 games; Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Watch Dogs and inFamous: Second Son. I am debating on Need For Speed Rivals and Final Fantasy 15.

There are some games that are supposed to be out next year that I really wanna get and cannot wait for them to be released (hopefully they are cause I hate getting exciting about a game and it being canceled which happened with both the Wii and PS3). Those games are Daylight, Dying Light, The Evil Within and Outlast (all survival horror games ironically but they all look creepy and really good so I cannot wait!)

and of course lastly the game I really cannot wait for, though I'll have to for at least 2 years most likely angry  but will pre-order as soon as I can: KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!!!!!!!!!! banana

I really don't have the money for all of this lol, but I'll make it work somehow
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:48 pm

I'm excited for Beyond: Two Souls.  Finished up replaying TR: Anniversary, TR: Legend, and TR: Underworld.  Lara Croft sure has made a lot of jumps....Very Happy

I know some people who seem hesitant to buy PS4's like me, but I figure.....the only way it'll be a failure is if tons of people don't buy the new system.  And I'm not entirely sure I like that idea either, I just equally have no problem with PS3 and figure, why change what doesn't need to be?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:04 pm

I love the PS3 and have no intentions of getting rid of it, or not using it. I really want Beyond: Two Souls as well as Batman Arkham Origins but am gonna wait for price drops on both because of getting the PS4 in 2 months! I did just get the Kingdom Hearts HD collection which I have been playing, am going to Neverland next lol

I ended up pre-ordering Dying Light recently, so that makes 4 PS4 pre-orders but am actually not getting AC4, as someone is gonna purchase that for me so I am still getting it but don't have to pay for it lol. I want Knack as well but am holding off. I figure on release day I'll get Watch Dogs and Driveclub and those should be enough to hold me off for a little, until Christmas when I get AC4. Then February should be Infamous SS, and hopefully Dying Light will be early next year.

Still cannot wait for KH3, FF15, and Daylight. Outlast is out now for the PC and I have tried it, barely runs on my computer but it is creepy as all hell, I loved it lol. Cannot wait to play that on the PS4 as well
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Batman Arkham Origins, and FF15, yay.  Everything else, I'm not too sure about, but then again I'm a selective gamer and don't really keep up 'the trends'.  Just like what I like.  Wow, that makes me sound extremely old Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:19 pm

My game collection has continued to grow since my last post on here.

I got my PS4 on launch day, I don't play it every day but am so happy I got it. It really is an amazing machine. I ended up just getting Assassins Creed 4 at launch since it was the only game pre-ordered that was released at launch. I did end up getting Injustice Gods Among Us, Need For Speed Rivals and NBA 2K14 shortly afterwards. I like all 4 games a lot, have beat the story mode of Injustice already. Still working on AC4 and the other two I really have only just tried thus far.

I have Tomb Raider PS4 edition on pre-order which is out later this month, really looking forward to that. Plan on beating AC4 before that is out though, so got a goal there lol

Other PS4 games I have on pre-order are: Infamous Second Son, Watch Dogs and Dying Light. I plan to pre-order The Evil Within, Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3 for sure but they are not available to pre-order yet where I pre-order games. I do have one PS3 game on pre-order as well, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD. I have beaten the first FFX game before and really liked it so it was something I wanted to get. Will be getting Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix when that is available as well. So far that is all I plan to get for the PS3, who knows if anything else will come out that I need to get lol

I have recently got tons of new PS3 games:

Ni no Kuni: Curse of The White Witch
Playstation Battle All Stars
Mass Effect Trilogy
Ratchet and Clank Trilogy
Dead Space 2
NHL 14
Far Cry 3
Dead Island Riptide
Beyond Two Souls
Jericho
Legendary
Lego Star Wars Complete Sage
Lego Lord of The Rings
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
Disney Infinity

I have already beaten a couple of those or am at the end already

Beyond Two Souls - got mixed reviews upon release but I feel it was totally worth getting. It has an amazing story but is more an interactive movie than game but still very good.

Legendary - well I'm actually on the final part of the game but I got this one used, played it years ago after renting it through Gamefly, finally got it so I can finish it but I am at the end

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga - I enjoy the Lego games more than I would have ever thought, they really are fun, simple games that work when I want something to just relax and not get totally invested in lol

Disney Infinity - I got this more to try with my nephews and it really surprised me. A much better game than I ever thought possible, plus playing in the disney worlds is pretty cool. Got some more stuff to unlock but have gotten a lot done.

The others I have started but still got a long way to go to beat like Mass Effect Trilogy which I started playing the first game recently, this is the most recent game that I got. I really like it and didn't expect to.

As for older games that I have been trying to beat:

Silent Hill HD Collection - I beat Silent Hill 2 in August and 3 this morning. So this is finally done. Now gonna move onto Silent Hill Origins on my PSP and Silent Hill 4 The Room on my PC.

Infamous 1 + 2 - really gotta beat these before Second Son comes out.

Dishonored - really gotta return to this, it is fun but just kinda took a break from it and never returned

Assassin's Creed 3 - not sure I even care if I finish this one. Not sure why cause I really like AC4 but this one is just kinda meh to me

Jak and Daxter Trilogy - NAUGHTY DOG! Favorite game company ever, and I have yet to beat Jak and Daxter, gotta get to it and will soon

Tomb Raider Trilogy - getting the remake for PS4 this month but haven't beat this trilogy, maybe I should start on that tonight

Prince of Persia Trilogy, Sonic Generations, LA Noire, The Darkness, SSX, Dead Rising 2 Off The Record and Final Fantasy 13 I don't think I'll get to them right away but wanna play them still.

Resident Evil 6 (and the other 5 games lol) - I am thinking of holding off on these games for after I complete the Silent Hill series.

Bioshock 1+2 - Have beaten Infinite already but still feel that these are worth finishing and will get to them eventually.

American McGee's Alice + Madness Returns - have played a lot of Alice, gotta finish it though so I can start on Madness Returns. I did watch my little sister play all of MR though so I already know the story.

Dead Island - now got the sequel so gotta finish this one

I also got some digital games that I gotta play:
DmC Devil May Cry
Castle of Illusions starring Mickey Mouse
Fatal Frame 1+2
Walking Dead Season Two (already beaten E1 but got the rest to do as they come out)
The Wolf Among Us (also already beat E1)

I think video games are starting to become too much of an addiction here lmao, though I do manage to get a lot of other stuff done so it isn't taking too much out of other stuff and most games I've gotten really great deals on them.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:19 pm

That's a lot of games.  Most of them I can't speak of.  Silent Hills, all good imo until the fourth one, then it started getting a little crazy.  Tomb Raider Trilogy, very well done imo.  Legend & Underworld are a bit short, but what's there, is very good, and Anniversary is very good indeed.  Jak & Daxter, woo.  The Devil May Cry's are good, I never played the third one but I bought myself the trilogy of the first three games for PS3. 

FFX was amazing.  FFX-2 was a little....out there, but still a solidly fun game if you like side quests.  I'm far, far more concerned about where the FF franchise is headed with FFXV -.-

Also, I got Beyond: Two Souls, but haven't been playing it yet as I've not been playing a lot of anything and what I have been playing is Batman: Arkham Origins.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:39 am

I have not gotten Arkham Origins yet but wanna get it eventually but truthfully in no rush to get it right now.

I've beaten FFX and loved it, have never cared too much for FFX-2 but they are both together for the PS3 so I'm getting that one again for that reason only lol.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:45 pm

With the holiday season over I've had some time to devote to video games and reading lol.

I finished Infamous the other day and that was awesome. I was nearly done though so it didn't take much time.

Silent Hill 4 I literally just completed. Its not that long of a game plus I used a walkthrough to get myself through it quickly lol. Too many games so I've knocked another one off the list.

Now I've gotta beat Infamous 2 and Assassins Creed 4 and I get Tomb Raider in 2 weeks. I did buy Rain for the PS3 yesterday since it was about $4 so couldn't pass up on that. It is an interesting game, played a little of it so far. Not sure how long it is though but will play it here and there. I also now gotta finish Silent Hill Origins if I can get my PSP to stay on long enough (battery problems), and gonna play Homecoming as well, just bought that one used cause I knew it wouldn't take me long to get through 4. I'm near the end in Origins so I just gotta sit down and finish it so I should be down to just Homecoming, Shattered Memories and Downpour to complete before finishing the series. I got SM for PSP though so same deal with that one as with Origins, regarding the battery.

I really haven't spent this much time playing video games in a while, and won't get to for much longer but am enjoying it while I can lol
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Well for Christmas I got a Nintendo 3DS with Pokemon Y, finished the main story last Monday. Very touching and surprising for a Pokemon game. Now I'm just level up my team to level 100, and training Eevees to level 100 then releasing them to Wonder Trade. I'm going to go have to find more Everstones. That's really the only game I've been playing, I'm looking forward to Halo 5, and Rainbow Six Patriots, other then that no real games I'm looking forward to. I'm hoping Left for Dead 3 comes out since Valve has announced Half-Life 3.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:54 pm

I must have missed it but when did Half-Life 3 get announced? There have been a lot of rumors and stuff but nothing definitive. Regardless I am hopeful for Left 4 Dead 3 as well
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:57 pm

I thought it did, I haven't been following it to closely, but I've heard it was confirmed be Valve.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:14 pm

there was a trademark in Oct but that was apparently a hoax or something along those lines so unfortunately I do not believe it has been confirmed so wouldn't get your hopes up to much on that one. Not to be the bearer of bad news cause it may still happen but everything about it being confirmed leads back to that so I'm thinking that is it. Will keep my eyes on that if I see anything I'll post it here.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:57 pm

I have continued to beat some games that I've been putting off for a long time since January.

Games I recently beat:
Silent Hill Origins
Silent Hill Homecoming
Tomb Raider (PS4)
Outlast (PS4)
Contrast (PS4)
InFamous
InFamous 2

Recently was able to get the PS Vita and am really enjoying it, plus I can play PS4 on it. Outlast on it makes it ten times creepier, love it. I didn't buy any games for it though cause I already own a ton for it through PS+ and cross-buys.

Also my mom is getting the Wii-U and I am paying for part of it so that I can use it whenever but really don't want another Wii system as I barely ever used the Wii. I did get Pikmin 3 recently. Have two games on layaway and one on pre-order. One of the games on layaway my mom may end up paying for since it is actually for my nephews and not for me, that one is Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. The other game is Legend of Zelda Wind Waker. I got them all for cheap due to getting them at work, didn't pay full price for any of them.

I currently have 7 games for pre-order (though may be canceling one of them).
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (PS3) - Mar 18th, already paid for
InFamous: Second Son (PS4) - Mar 21st, already paid for
Watch_Dogs (PS4) - May 27th
Mario Kart 8 (Wii-U) - May 30th
Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) - June 3rd
Dying Light (PS4) - no release date announced yet
Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4) - no release date formally announced but Oct 14th seems likely

I also wanna get The Evil Within which is out near the end of August. Plus Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix is out this fall as well and New Smash Bros for Wii-U and 3DS. Plus who knows what else that is actually coming out this year lol

With Batman: Arkham Knight was announced this past week it got me excited so much that I started replaying Arkham Asylum, am halfway through the game already and am trying to get every little secret in the game, then gonna do the same with Arkham City later on.

I am thinking of putting together a site to write reviews on games up soon, nothing fancy just something to do to continue writing as well as be a little more productive with all the time I am using playing these games lol. Maybe a blog, but it would be fun since I am now following games more than I ever have before.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Looks like a good list.  Murdered: Soul Suspect is definitely on my list of things to get.  I'm pissed because I've been having trouble with Beyond: Two Souls...just like getting it to load and stuff.  Apparently I'm not the only one w/ this problem, but it's pissing me off royally, as I adored Heavy Rain, and I know I would love Beyond, too.  Arrrgh.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:48 pm

that sucks that you are having that problem. I loved that game and didn't have that issue at all. I hope that gets fixed for you asap.

Murdered Soul Suspect is a really unique idea and I am really hoping that it turns out great.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Hope you are having better luck with Beyond Two Souls working, I wanna replay that game eventually.

I finished Batman Arkham Asylum and completed the Riddler's challenges. Was playing Arkham City but have stopped playing due to my mom picking up the Wii U, I've been playing Pikmin 3 mainly though have tried the other 3 games that we got. Pikmin 3 and Zelda are mine, my Mom bought the others.

I also picked up Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster on Tuesday and have started playing that, will be picking up InFamous Second Son tomorrow and I cannot wait to play it!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:39 pm

No luck yet Pete.  I think there'll eventually be a solution, but not a timely one.

Arkham Asylum was such an awesome game, Arkham City is just as good if not better!  It's got all the stuff Batman nerds (like me) wanted to see!  I forgot all about the FFX/X-2 remaster, I need to get that too.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:46 pm

FFX/X-2 Remaster is beautiful lol. I really have enjoyed replaying it, though it is now on the backburner now that I'm playing InFamous Second Son which is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:00 pm

beat InFamous Second Son being good. Now gotta replay it and be evil but am not rushing that only cause I wanna finish Final Fantasy X

The next games I am getting are Watch_Dogs, Mario Kart 8 and Murdered Soul Suspect though I am seriously considering canceling my pre-orders for both Mario Kart 8 and Murdered Soul Suspect. Will still get Mario Kart 8 but probably could get it cheaper at work when it is released. Murdered Soul Suspect I might just wait for a price drop or something. Not sure but we'll see

Still gonna finish Arkham City as well, I don't have enough time for all the games I wanna play lol
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:02 am

Arkham City, that is what me and the hubby are playing, We are also trying to muster through Assassins Creed 3. boring  boring  boring

Infamous..... we played the first one, and I liked it a lot. 

The 2nd one, bah ...... didn't like it cause it was JUST like the first one. That bored me, I wanted something kind of new and fresh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:25 am

Enjoy Arkham City, Mandie.  If you's a real Batman fan, anyway! If you aren't it's still cool, though!!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:05 am

I agree that Infamous 2 was exactly like the first one. I liked Second Son because while it plays basically the same it has different powers and there are a lot of differences in the gameplay. You get to switch between powers which is cool.

I agree with you on Assassin's Creed 3, I've owned it for over a year now and still cannot beat it, just don't care to even play it. Sad thing is I have Assassin's Creed 4 and while I like that one a little more, not really enough to beat it.

Enjoy Arkham City, it really is awesome! I gotta finish it so that I can get Arkham Origins and play that. Also gotta get Arkham Origins Blackgate (or whatever it is called) lol.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:03 pm

I'm playing through Mass Effect 3 for a while now, it just takes a while to play through .-.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:03 am

haven't updated this in a while. I did end up canceling my pre-orders for Mario Kart 8 and Murdered: Soul Suspect. Watch_Dogs was a disappointment and I ended up trading that in to get Mario Kart 8. I have rented Murdered Soul Suspect and I liked it enough that eventually I think I'll grab it but I'll wait until it is cheaper.

I FINALLY beat Dead Island, so that is one game off of my backlog of games that I have to beat. Am thinking of tackling The Darkness next, though with packing and moving I'm not sure what I'll be able to do right away.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:04 pm

DEAD ISLAND, that's the game the hubby and I are playing. 

he didn't like the viewpoint, he wanted a 3rd person viewpoint, so we googled how to do it, and found this video 

This is the developers version ,and at approximately 4:20 into the video, the user demonstrates 3rd person POV, 

Boyd and I laughed our asses off, i laughed and laughed. He even showed his boss this video LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Playing (for real) 101
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next