ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So excited and actually can't hide it.

Go down 
+3
Pete
Deetster
MoMo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

So excited and actually can't hide it. Empty
PostSubject: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:32 am

Ok, I was trying not to say anything to anyone because I'm weird about good thing happening and the embarrassment of having to admit that then it winds up falling through...no matter whether it's a date or job interview or whatever. And this is a really big thing and I'm kind of bursting to talk about it, but I can't bring myself to mention it to anyone because I don't want to be seen as a failure if it falls through...but...after like 2 years of shopping it around and getting nowhere a producer is going to produce a slasher script that my friend and I wrote. Like, there's paperwork that is being drawn up and I need to look over, it's not just a casual 'yeah, I'd like to do this' he wants to make it his next project. Of course there's always the chance that it will fall through, but if that happens he's offered to act as our agent and sell it to a studio...which means we'd no longer be involved with the project and it might never get made, but my cut would be roughly $20,000 so I'm sort of FINE with that. Obviously I want him to produce it, I don't care as much about the money as I do about it getting made. But yeah...um...I'm really excited and wanted to tell someone but I can't because I'm afraid it's still going to fall through but I figured I would tell all of you guys because I could always just pretend that it happened if it doesnt So excited and actually can't hide it. 35478 So excited and actually can't hide it. 35478 So excited and actually can't hide it. 35478 So excited and actually can't hide it. 35478
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:48 am

Hahaha, wow, that's really really cool. I really hope that works out for you!

And I a horror lover find it amazing that you decided upon a slasher flick, excellent! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:15 am

that's awesome, congrats and good luck
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:49 am

As long as when you become rich and famous you still play with us here Smile
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 pm

OMG. This makes me so excited too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Isn't it amazing news! Our producer that we teamed up with put feelers out to see if anyone is up for dumping some money at a project soon an apparently he got a lot of yes out of that...so...this might actually happen soon. Him TRYING to get it produced or sell it is a done deal now. Signed the papers. Now we just jar to see which happens.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 pm

That is so amazing! When it gets released, I can be all, "I KNOW THE GUY WHO WROTE THIS!!!"

And people can ignore me, but I'll say it anyway!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Yay! You're going to admit to knowing me!!! I'm so excited about that!!!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Wha?? I talk about you all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:25 pm

OMG! Jealous. This is my dream. Congrats Mo! Smile
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 am

I know I know! I was just teasing, Doug!
Back to top Go down
LambChopz
Stargazer
Stargazer
LambChopz

Dog

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:15 am

Wow! Congratulations on even getting your work this far in the stage. I really hope it works out for you; I love horror movies and one of my passions in life is make up design so if you ever get any say in who gets to do some make-up work; keep me in mind!

Good luck!! I really hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So excited and actually can't hide it.   So excited and actually can't hide it. Empty

Back to top Go down

So excited and actually can't hide it.
Page 1 of 1