ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Blast from the Past!

Go down 
+7
dj
Pete
Brant
Deetster
Amanda Leigh
Doug
Debani
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 am

Is it slightly ridiculous that now that Jordan mentions this I remember Deb calling him? lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:54 am

You may have gotten my number from Josh, that is the only person I can think of who I may have given my number to. Besides Zack, of course.

You do, DJ!? Hahaha, I can't believe you remember it although I did make a pretty big deal out of it. I remember talking to Amanda about it, but I'm not sure if she remembers it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:13 am

I remember you and I talking about how he'd call you in the middle of the night just breathing on the other end of the phone or just saying your name over and over again. Like the sick freak Debani is.

Maybe this is rehashing bad memories...Laughing But we're all adults now...right? Right?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Man I like to hope I've moved on from the creep days but we can NEVER be too sure... so you guys keep one eye over your shoulders at all times now that this creeper is back A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 871743 A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 871743

I'll try to keep them urges under control tho... but DJ you COULD be next muahahaha A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 167302
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 pm

o christ
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Well there's one way you could be saved from it!

Post a pic in the Post a Pic forum and I'll creep on that rather than havin the urges to call you Razz
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Jordan wrote:
You may have gotten my number from Josh, that is the only person I can think of who I may have given my number to. Besides Zack, of course.

You do, DJ!? Hahaha, I can't believe you remember it although I did make a pretty big deal out of it. I remember talking to Amanda about it, but I'm not sure if she remembers it.

I remember you coming to me to talk about someone calling you but for the life of me, I can't remember who it was that we were discussing. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:17 pm

Hey Debani! It's Jeremy (John from Lake Baikal)
Back to top Go down
JenTheSurvivah!
Star Struck
Star Struck
JenTheSurvivah!

Dragon
Location : Candy Mountain: It's full of sweets and joy. And joyness.

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:11 am

Yo, yo Debani In a Bed! A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 707671
Back to top Go down
http://thedramaticmonarch.deviantart.com/
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:12 am

OMG!! Jennnnnnaaaaaaa! I still <3 you! So happy to see ya here love!! How ya doin?

And Jeremy! How could I forget ya! How are you?

(So ecstatic to have my old friends back... Smile... well thats if y'all still wanna be friends? Hehe)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Jordan wrote:

of course Razz

although it has been awhile since our last catch up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past!   A Blast from the Past! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blast from the Past!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2