ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could you tell your partner anything?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Could you tell your partner anything? Empty
PostSubject: Could you tell your partner anything?   Could you tell your partner anything? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:07 am

This may seem like it's in the wrong place but it isn't once I tell the whole story. So, Bobcat Goldthwait made a movie this year called "World's Greatest Dad" and it's amazing which is also just amazing because when you think of Bobcat Goldthwait chances are you're not thinking anything positive...but anyway...it's amazing. And so then I heard of this other movie he made and I just watched it...also really really great. It's called "Sleeping Dogs Lie" and it asks the same question that I just did. The main character has gotten engaged and they want to have a totally honest relationship so she decides to tell him about the time in college that she was really bored and for whatever reasing.......gave her dog a BJ. Disregarding all of the horrible things that come to mind when you hear that statement it's not the focus of the movie.

And so of course he can't get over it, and it destroys her life. And the basic moral is "you have to lie in a relationship" and really personally, I've found that makes sense in most situations...she was stupid for ever telling ANYONE that. But basically for me, like, if I really open up to a guy about things (nothing to do with beastiality...really gross), it doesn't go well. What about everyone else?

Also both those movies are surprisingly fantastic and you should tooootally watch them.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Could you tell your partner anything?   Could you tell your partner anything? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:30 am

Single for life Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Could you tell your partner anything?   Could you tell your partner anything? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Also, this problem could've been solved by not giving a dog a beej. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Could you tell your partner anything?   Could you tell your partner anything? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:22 pm

I second both of Doug's comments, lol.

Although I'm the one who has Dodger the dog and "Beastiality <3" as my desktop... Oh well. Who doesn't love a bit hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Could you tell your partner anything?   Could you tell your partner anything? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:36 am

I could probably tell my husband anything. But... BUT... there are some things I'd just perfer to tell no one. Like this one time.......... and this other time........ and once when i was.......... lol Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Could you tell your partner anything?   Could you tell your partner anything? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 pm

I think it's very important to be honest in a relationship... but we shouldn't always be held to unspeakable mistakes we may have made in the past... the past is the past! And if it happened while you weren't with that person then I believe there's no obligation to tell that person about it at all...

However, if something happens while you are with that person, then you should tell them! I mean in the case of that movie, the girl giving the dog a BJ is just effed up and I'm sure she doesn't do it on a regular basis and prob would never do it again. I dunno what possessed her to do something that nasty, but at least she probably knows it was wrong which is why she felt she had to tell.

But you really need to put yourself in somebody elses shoes when you are being completely honest... How will they react? What will the outcome be? And prepare yourself for that before you tell them something that really doesn't matter in the end anyways....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could you tell your partner anything?   Could you tell your partner anything? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could you tell your partner anything?
Page 1 of 1