ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOO-OO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

WOO-OO Empty
PostSubject: WOO-OO   WOO-OO EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:55 pm

You know what's weird about Duck Tales?

There are birds in that world. But they never talk about how like, the people there evolved from birds and those are just other birds (like we do with apes). I wonder if they're all creationists.

And what's worse is that there's evidence of caveducks (Bubba) so there was obviously avian evolution. So what's the deal with that?

Magica De Spell transforms her brother into a crow, and not like a crow-person, like a crow crow, she devolves him to a bird. It's all very strange. I really wonder what that's all about.

And of course the duck people aren't the only ones in that world, there's dogs, weasels, walruses and weird merpeople (more on Darkwing Duck but that's the same world). It's just such a rich anthropology in that world and I wish it was studied further on a spin off or something.

AH SHIT! And since the caveducks lived during Dinosaur times, and Dinosaurs evolved into birds and the society evolved from birds....what....what does this all mean???

Who is still in grad school? Make this your thesis.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

WOO-OO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOO-OO   WOO-OO EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:58 pm

UNLESS!!!! SHIT!!!!! DOES DUCKTALES PROVE THAT DINOSAURS DIDN'T EVOLVE INTO BIRDS???????????????

CALL THE FUCKING MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY AND GET THEM ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

WOO-OO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: