ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sausage Island 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deaderrose
Stargazer
Stargazer

Snake

Sausage Island 8 Empty
PostSubject: Sausage Island 8   Sausage Island 8 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:21 pm

"Five years I've been playing this shit, this is the best game in those five years that I have ever played. This is the best hosted series that I have ever seen....This is the best hosted series I have ever, ever fucking seen. I am bedazzled by it."

Ace Gordon ~ Sixth Place: Sausage Island 4

"This round sucks. Every round in this game fucking sucks. It's so hard." 

Danielle DiLorenzo ~ Seventh Place: Sausage Island

"Sausage Island, the only place where friends become enemies and enemies become friends."  

Kim Powers ~ Eighth Place: Sausage Island All Stars

Sausage Island 8 WPY3I1a

Sausage Island returns for its eighth season! 

Following the crash of the H.M.S. Salsus, Lex, Brett, and a handful of brand new castaways have found themselves in a faraway land: Morocco. 

Sausage Island 8: Morocco will continue to see the action take place off of Sausage Island as Lex and Brett try to work their way back home. 

With new players, new rules, and a new locale, who will outwit, outplay, and outlast the competition?

Hosted by Lex and Brett, and called one of the most successful and unique ORG's of recent years, you won't want to miss it. 

Welcome to Sausage Island 8: Morocco!

If you wish to play, we have a quick application for you to go through. It's over AIM and it's very brief. We'd just like to ask a few questions and get to know you a bit. In order to apply, IM either Lex at g1nger23 or Brett at iamsovrycool.

For the first time, this season of Sausage Island will be STRICTLY ALIAS! We request that you do not tell anyone who you are applying as, and if you are cast, do not reveal your true identity to any fellow players. If you do, you will risk being booted from the game. If you can't follow this rule, please do not apply!

The tentative start date is next Wednesday the 18th, with the cast being informed via AIM on Tuesday the 17th. This may change depending on the amount of applications received. 

Apply while you can! While we're looking for a wide variety of new players, but past players may apply as well!

BOARD LINK

http://www.ndimforums.com/sausageisland8/forummain.asp

Back to top Go down

Sausage Island 8
Page 1 of 1