ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's just take a moment to analyze this.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Let's just take a moment to analyze this. Empty
PostSubject: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:02 am

Let's just take a moment to analyze this. 0e9ea3a8b8b7ebe95a8d033bb74282f6

NOTHING POLITICAL...just really...what the fuck?

Now, I've looked at this picture for a LONG time and you know what I find the most disturbing thing about it? Look at the person behind her...does that or does that not look like a T-Shirt of Lady GaGa if she was in the new movie Avatar? Does anyone know what the hell THAT is because it's KILLING me!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:02 am

Now please, you may all discuss the obese woman with Sara Palin's eyes for tits.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:09 am

Personally I enjoy the face the Lady Gaga/Avatar man is making.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:40 am

I'm rolling on the floor in pain from laughing so hard at that picture and the subsequent commentary. Lady Gaga in Avatar...Laughing
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Can you think of another explanation for that shirt???
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:47 pm

I like how in a fury to discover the truth of that photo, I ended up on a forum with a sequence of pictures of a naked dude, and i just kept scrolling down to get away from it, but more and more of the same picture just kept coming up, and my mother is in the same room.

I have decided the powers that be don't want us to know what this thing is.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:45 pm

That....is a terrible story of searching for the answers behind that. What exactly did you search for that lead you there????
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:53 pm

I searched Sarah Palin T-Shirt, so I ended up with that picture. Then I said okay, that gave me the picture, then i typed in "background" in google images

I then clicked on the same picture you posted here and ended up at a forum of sorts. Somewhere within there was the said incident.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:24 am

oh my, that's so so so unfortunate. I'm sad that you had to go through that Deet, I really am.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:54 am

I think I'm a stronger person because of it. lol.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 am

Wow.. I know what to get my step dad for christmas. He got my mom sarah palin glasses last year.. kinda creepy. Whats up with the neck?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's just take a moment to analyze this.   Let's just take a moment to analyze this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's just take a moment to analyze this.
Page 1 of 1