ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slasher - Day Two

Go down 
+3
.Michael.
Staciekins
Pete
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Slasher - Day Two Nghtm

ONE, TWO, FREDDY'S COMING FOR YOU
THREE, FOUR, BETTER LOCK YOUR DOOR
FIVE, SIX, GRAB YOUR CRUCIFIX
SEVEN, EIGHT, GONNA STAY UP LATE
NINE, TEN, NEVER SLEEP AGAIN

After a long day of school, Nancy and Glen decide to spend the night at Tina's to help give her some peace of mind. After a little while of spending time together Tina's boyfriend Rod shows up be scaring them all. Afterwards Tina and Rod go upstairs to bed, Nancy and Glen both go to sleep. All four have nightmares all night. For one of them, trying to get away from Freddy proves to be a difficult path

Freddy has caught up to one of these four unsuspecting teenagers and has used his claws to tear them apart.

The next morning Nancy and Glen are woken up from both Tina and Rod screaming from her bedroom, both Nancy and Glen try and break into the room, not knowing what is going on. After a few minutes the door finally opens up where they see Tina screaming as she looks at Rod's lifeless body!

With Rod Lane being the first victim, Kiwi is out of the game

Lt Thompson is trying to figure out what is going on and who killed Rod, while Nancy's mother Marge is busy drinking.

Deadline for Day 2
Sunday, September 8th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 6
Amanda, Donna, Kyle, Michael, Niki, Stacie

Last edited by Pete on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Bye Kiwi..  Sad
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:57 am

Okay.  Well, we're going to pretty much need everyone's participation this round.

I don't have any strong feelings so far, but we've gotta get a move on!  Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:12 am

Well it's surprising kiwi was killed seeing you think the killer would keep him in knowing he's always up for a lynch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:55 pm

I have been trying to think who would kill Kiwi first........Im going to go out on a limb here and say that I dont think it would be Kyle simply for the fact that kiwi voted him and how stupid it would look on Kyle's part to kill Kiwi after voting for him. I think Kyle has more sense than that so I am going to rule him out. 
Im not sure about you Michael. You are sneaky enough to pull off some master plan to try to pin it on Kyle. lol (i lurve you) 
I could see Niki, Stacie or Donna killing Kiwi first just based on not wanting to lynch someone they may feel closer to (ie...me, Michael etc)

Just throwing out my two cents 

There are so few of us I feel it is crucial to speak up and be honest about what you are thinking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:19 pm

I updated the deadline just to let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm

I think we need to be vocal too.  Hard to base a "Who would do that" question when we're only on day two, and no one really spoke up during the first day.  I'm not quite sure who would do it, not gonna throw some random guesses.   I see we have til Sunday.. hopefully more people speak up before then.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:47 pm

I always feel bad for Kiwi when he gets eliminated early.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:28 am

Yes, that sucks for Kiwi. Sad   At this point I don't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:25 am

Okay, well, to get something going, Im going to throw my vote on Michael. I love you 
He posted that we needed to talk more but didnt give us his opinions. I don't necessarily think we should all jump on the vote and lynch him, I just want to hear more from him.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:00 am

I am not going to be around until some point tomorrow evening as I am leaving in about an hour or two to go visit some friends.

Deadline for Day 2

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:
MICHAEL - (1) Amanda

Pending Votes: 5
Donna, Kyle, Michael, Niki, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Yo, sorry Ive been away the last few days. Ive checked the board from my phone just haven't posted. Im not help much right now, really no clue who the baddie could be. Def agree we prolly all need to step up and post more or we will get nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:58 pm

I know we don't have much to go on, but we have to start somewhere which is why I jumped out there and voted. Hoped it would start some conversation but my attempt has led us to the middle of nowhere on a dead end road. 

If we get killed one by one, I wont be surprised lol
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm

I don't see any reason Mandie would vote for me unless she were the killer.

I already conceded that I didn't have an opinion, and asked what others thought. At this point, I am happy to contribute but sad it goes against my boo.

I vote for Mandie.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Deadline for Day 2

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:
MICHAEL - (1) Amanda
AMANDA - (1) Michael

Pending Votes: 4
Donna, Kyle, Niki, Stacie

No day lynch yet again, it is time for those with night rounds to make their choices. Deadline to get choices in is Monday Sept 9th at 8pm EST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slasher - Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slasher - Day Two   Slasher - Day Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Slasher - Day Two
Page 1 of 1