ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anyone watching bb??

Go down 
+4
Pete
Kyle
.Michael.
Amanda Leigh
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:16 pm

I said that the night Nick was evicted that if Howard, Spencer and McCrae helped evict him they would follow him quickly along with the other guys. I haven't watched this show in weeks and truth be told I am barely paying attention to what is going on anymore. Have no idea how Judd went home or who won HoH or anything. Nor do I really care, I don't like anyone remaining. I'd rather see a season with Rachel, Brendan, Evil Dick, Mike Boogie, Frank, Ivette, Cowboy and Allison than watch any of these people anymore. They aren't even enjoyable villains. So disappointed. I honestly see absolutely no way of saving this season. At this rate even if next season was all stars 2 I don't think I would tune in. They would have to bring in some of my favorites from the early seasons for me to consider it
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:24 pm

um yeah.. Judd being evicted was def the WTF moment of the season so far.. had NO IDEA that was coming. :O

I wish McCrae would ditch Amanda already. I was so happy when he finally told her off and now he is back to being her bitch. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:11 am

WOW, Mandie pretty much nailed it on the head as far Helen being directly responsible for the demise of JUdd. And the fact she was wanting to do so days in advance lets ya know she is a gamer, just waiting for her moment to strike. Doing the math in my head based on votes I think Helen is making her first misstep this week in pressuring Andy to try and put up McCRae/Amanda(everyone in the damn house knows they have to be split sooner rather than later). One week too soon IMO. BUT, she also doesnt get the blood directly on her hands. So it woulda been a 50/50 strategy decision either way. Though, as we now know its moot cause the 2 usual suspects are up there on the block AGAIN. Food for thought..... ok lets see, you got 2 stragglers in Jessie and Spencer who go up every fucking week. WHY DOES NO ONE PULL THEM ASIDE TO TIP THE NUMBERS THEIR WAY in a house that is more divided than eviction votes show. I just dont get it, grab the fucking stragglers and put them to work for you. They will obviously say yes as they are hanging on for dear life then cut them at 4th or 5th place or even use them to blindside one of your own allies you view as a jury threat around f5. FFS, its frustrating to watch. Finally, wouldnt be the least bit surprised if Helen's attempt to nom McCrae/Amanda completely blows up in her face and she is the one to get backdoored this week. IF nothing else, the game is finally getting interesting. Anyway, thats my thoughts on it. Love to hear you guys/gals opinions.

Last edited by Kyle on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:13 am

And also, Amanda sucks huge donkeyballs......crying after the competition cause McCrae didnt throw it to her. MY lord, she is mentally unstable.

I want to like McCrae, I really want to. I used to deliver pizzas in my teenage years and  he rocks the long hair like me so I see a tad of my younger self in him. On top of that, he actually gets the game except.... I believe he has one major blindspot he hasnt thought out, when someone finally does put McCrae/Amanda up, he would 100% be the one to be evicted IMO. Amanda sucks at life and challenges, booting the likable McCrae would be a nobrainer in that scenario. He is making it very tough to pull for him by sticking by that nutjob Amanda. If there is a BB GOD(im looking at you Alison Grodner) please create a scenario where Mcrae can play a heavy hand in evicting Amanda and take over as one of the best villains/players ever. One can dream right?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:18 am

lol Nice!
Amanda is driving me bat shit crazy! Her antics and OTT drama with McCrae is laughable.  I don't know how he tolerates it. I like McCrae and I wouldn't mind seeing him go far. I think it was smart not to throw the challenge for Amanda for the reason he stated in the diary room. I wouldn't want the house to think I would do "anything" for Amanda either if I were in his shoes! Whatever happened to secret alliances? 

Helen, I love Helen. She is the gamer that I can most relate to. Loving her strategy. She is completely right to have talked to Andy about Amanda/McCrae. She says she is going to try to push him but I think that plan of hers could be easily thwarted if the veto holder refuses to use the veto. Sure there is a risk Helen's attempts to push Andy could backfire...I'm not sure that Andy would risk loosing Helen though.  I guess I just hope that doesnt happen.  hahahaha Positive Thoughts. 

If the veto isn't used and the noms stay the same I think they will send Jessie out the door. Unless perhaps they decide that Spencer is too much of a wildcard and Jessie could be more easily controlled. I mean, I think that.... why wouldn't they? Besides, Aaryn told Jessie that she would be safe so, IDK, ... Just something to think about. I hope that Helen has done her math and knows how many votes she can get for Amanda/McCrae to leave if they are indeed a replacement nominee. Cause, if Andy puts one of them up and they do not leave......I can see All Hell breaking loose, couldn't you?

OH AND LET ME JUST SAY

Gina Marie.... OH EMM GEE. 
I STILL FIND HER SO FUCKING ANNOYING. Like seriously, someone needs to get this bitch tie her up and shove a sock in her mouth so I don't have to listen to her anymore LMFAO. 

She sucks donkey balls too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Asians for the win!  (I am not Asian)

Remember when Elissa existed?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Im glad to see you on the right page Mr. Dj. ;P
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:57 am

Asians also have the best poon and love you long time, another bonus for Helen
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Ive been watching BBAD so I know what is going on and man just let me say I'm not a happy camper.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 am

As far as HoH winner/comeback?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Well, to be more specific......Im fine with who came back. Im fine with nominations, sort of. It's the shit goin on in the house. Everyone is so lame minus HOH.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Overall, Id agree with Pete's early assessment of it being a somewhat boring season. Although, I don't know the results of who came back/new HoH yet it doesnt sound too promising based on Amanda's comments. No underdogs worth pulling for, no good villains either. I would love to see Spencer do something/anything this game although he must be close to setting a record for surviving being on the block....Gina Marie is a waste of a cast member, Jersey Shore was cancelled for a reason...Aaryn has no spine and is a total puppet...McCrae has an empty sack where I imagine testes once resided before entering the BB house. Sadly, Amanda deserves the win right now more than anyone. If I see the ginger cry one more time my TV screen is in immediate danger. Oddly, Elissa and whoever came back is who Im pulling for right now. Hopefully tonight's ep is a good one.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:28 pm

I retract some of my earlier statements having seen tonites ep. I like who came back. Noms seems solid although not my first choice. People seem to be making to many decisions based on emotion rather than using their head. Also just not enough fireworks in the house this season imo. I do stand by pulling for Elissa and the returnee though.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:11 pm

I was glad HOH stuck to their guns and nommed who they wanted to nom. But only one of those noms would have been my top choice. 

And sadly you are right about who probably deserves to win. Unfortunately, she is a total bitch and I can't stand to watch her. Gina sucks....Spencer sucks.... why hasn't he done ANYTHING and why is he up Amanda and McCrae's ass? Why isn't ANYONE trying to break these two up??should have been done long before now. And Aaryn? bleck. Im rooting for Elissa and I guess until they do something stupid like suck up to Amanda and McCrae I'll root for the returning player too.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Why do I have a terrible feeling Elissa is going to continue going after Aaryn instead of Amanda this week...terrible strategic move.  I understand her reasons, and I don't blame her, but with Helen gone, Amanda and McCrae - I just don't understand how they are making it past everybody else with no accountability.  Rolling Eyes And to think I used to like Amanda.  She is the most deserving, sadly.

I am glad Judd is back, he was the one who deserved to come back following his backdoor - but the fact that he came back by default by the other three falling off...snore.  Boring.  Like the rest of this season is shaping up to be.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:55 am

Agreed, DJ.  I mean for all of the crap that is being thrown around this season, most of it has has ended up being a complete snorefest.  I mean apart from Judd leaving not ONE SINGLE eviction, has been a surprise. 

My favorite players since the beginning were Judd & Helen.  A shame they couldn't work together.  I like more of the gals of the jury than most of the remaining houseguests.  So, I guess let's go J-u-double-d.  There are no more appealing options so, he may as well win.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:32 pm

I am team Elissa and Judd ALL THE WAY. Amanda is the most vile BB player this season.. McCrae is so whipped it's disgusting. Spencer is useless. Andy is a snake. Still not an Aaryn fan but I dislike her less now that she is FINALLY realizing McCranda needs to go. I don't love GM but at least she is entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Amanda is a bitch! I loved watching tonights ep.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Thoughts on Julie's exit interview with Aaryn?  Woah.  I guess for Chenbot, it at least was addressed.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:53 pm

OMG. last ep was pure gold. :D perfection!! PLEEEEASE oh please let Amanda go home!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:24 pm

i hope that bitch is sent packing. lol
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:20 pm

I checked out on youtube Julie's exit interview with Aaryn, which was too funny. Though I hope they tell her about losing her job and everything at the finale. Kinda wanna watch again now that she is gone but truth be told have been enjoying watching so little tv lately lol

Out of those left I am only rooting for Judd. Really don't care for any of the others, especially Elissa, Amanda, McCrae and Spencer. Gina Marie and Andy are just kinda there for me, don't like them but don't hate them either.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:07 pm

I'd like this season to have a surprise.  It's had NONE.  Since Aaryn left, Andy's been my least-favorite and that has not changed.  I hate weasel-crybaby types, and that's what he is.  Of what's left, I hope Judd and Spencer are the final two.

A shame how everyone finds out information once they're evicted, and can't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone watching bb??   Is anyone watching bb?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone watching bb??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2