ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+2
Pete
Amanda Leigh
6 posters

Which avatar do you like best?
A
Avatar of the Week Poll I_vote_lcap46%Avatar of the Week Poll I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
B
Avatar of the Week Poll I_vote_lcap38%Avatar of the Week Poll I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
C
Avatar of the Week Poll I_vote_lcap0%Avatar of the Week Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
D
Avatar of the Week Poll I_vote_lcap15%Avatar of the Week Poll I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:46 pm

A. Avatar of the Week Poll 5-49

B. Avatar of the Week Poll 36-13

C. Avatar of the Week Poll 14-14

D. Avatar of the Week Poll 25g8cbr
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:52 am

this is a hard choice
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:27 am

LOL, someone nominated mine??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:56 am

Yours is the best Doug...though Orly has a real real good one too.

OOOOOOO, I'm going to change mine next week to KRUMPUS!!! That's even more christmasy than Lady GaGa's vagina!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Lady Gaga doesnt have one of those.. LADY GAGA IS A DUDE I PROMISE!!!!\

Just google it. Type in Lady Gaga.... and just see what comes up., I dare you.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:46 pm

No yeah, I know all about that but it just actually isn't true. She doesn't even look like a tranny, people were just confused about song lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm

No no no... Mo, you have it all wrong, I dont even LISTEN to it's song lyrics..... Lady Gaga is a dude... it doesnt have what "I" have it has what YOU have. There is no confusion, Im certain. lol

Kiss Kiss love!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:42 pm

How awful to refer to a person as an "it." Neither one of you can be certain, and it doesn't matter either way!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Okay Okay, you have a point, but let me just stress, that I mainly make fun of and pick on Lady Gaga, because "I"... Me, my opinion.... I feel that Lady Gagaga's music sucks and when I see Lady Gaga, a pic of Lady Gaga, or hear Lady Gaga on tv or something, I ... me, ..... I think Lady Gaga is completely ridiculous to the point that I can't take .... Lady Gagagagagagaga serious on any level whatsover. And everyone is all "gagagagagagagag" over Lady Gagagagagaga, It's completely insane to me, but thats just me. People can feel free to like Lady Gaga if they want to, I only pick on/make fun of Lady Gagagagagagagagaga on the message board to make Morris and DJ roll their eyes at me. Smile It's because I love them so that I take jabs at Lady Gaga, but.... you know cut me some slack to a degree..... Everytime I log on to Facebook, Orgplanet, or see something on tv, everyone is always shoving lady gaga down my throat it seems, if Lady gaga would just go away i wouldnt take jabs anymore.

Besides, what kind of name is "Lady" Gaga anyway???? L A M E
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:52 pm

I don't make fun of George Bush at your expense. Razz jk jk jk

I just think she's fun to observe. She's batshit crazy, and gets away with it as being artistic and that's awesome to me. And I like rocking out to her music. Sure, it's no VAST, but...it's good. Razz (jab 2)
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 am

Deck The Halls With DJ wrote:
I don't make fun of George Bush at your expense. Razz jk jk jk

Of course not DJ, he does it himself.

But anways, yes, it's true, Amanda's just poking fun to be a MEANYPOO!!!!!!!!!! And yeah, I don't think you're supposed to take her seriously, at least not in the way I think you mean. I feel like she must honestly make fun of everyone that honestly likes and respects her behind closed doors. But that's the charm of the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:27 am

I can't stand Lady GaGa actually, lol.

And she's admitted to being a hermaphrodite.

It's not that big of a deal, seeing as 1 in every 100 people are one, but I just wanted to back up what Mandie was saying Razz
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 am

Yeah, I've seen her admit to it several times, it's pretty much obviously a blow off/in jest.

Also her christmas tree is delicious.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:41 am

Quote :
"It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that it's not a big deal to me. Like, come on. It's not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big fucking deal."
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 am

I didn't think that there was an actual source for that quote. I remember it being passed around, but no one said where it came from. Even still, she's the kind of person who would toy with people that way, because she's a huge LGBT-advocate. If it is calculated, the point is that none of us know for sure, and we never will, so we are forced to get over it.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:40 am

Yes, I was gonna say the same thing about that quote actually, like it just showed up but no one's said where it came from.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:02 am

Bitch could get it chopped off. She has the money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of the Week Poll   Avatar of the Week Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1