ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shanna's Opening Statement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Shanna's Opening Statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanna's Opening Statement   Shanna's Opening Statement EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 am

"It's bee a long time, my old friend"

Hello wonderful Jury!

Well, for starters, I never actually thought I'd make it to the finals so I won't lie to all of you and say that I'm sad to be here. I actually will spit nothing but the absolute truth from here on out, in hopes that some(most) of you can have a better understanding oh how I played my game and why I think I deserve to win.

As I sure am sure many of you have come to notice... I wasn't afraid to lie you guys to further myself in the game. I REALLY am sorry if anybody took anything I did personal. I didn't come into this game thinking would lie and manipulate like I did. I'm not really 'that' kind of person, IRL. Just... as opportunities presented themselves to me, I did what I felt needed to be done to further my game and I'm sorry if that meant betraying or breaking any promises. I really am sorry for doing all of 'that' but... it did get me to were I am today. I don't think I could have gotten here if I didn't and I hope you guys will come to see that.

Donna- I really don't know much about you at all. You left rather early in the game. I wish we had gotten to know each other. You were in the bedroom with Cam and me... and one of the main reasons Cam and I ended up together was because we were partners and had the same bedroom. It makes me think that if you had survived a little longer, I would have teamed up with you as well... and would then have the numbers I needed to secure a solid alliance against the rest of the house. I wish you had survived because then manybe I wouldn't have had to do the things that I did. I did cast a vote to evict you but it was only because you had been inactive and that was what the house was doing, getting rid of inactive people. In retrospect, I shouldn;t have just done what everybody wanted me to do and I should have started thinking of my own game, because if you would have accepted me, we could have gone far.

From what I've seen, you seem like a nice lady so... I really think we could have gone far

Johnny- Hey.... so... I just wanted to let you know that at this point at the game, I still wasn't 'with' anybody. I felt like the house was divided into you, Niki and Stacie vs Amanda, Michael and Jeremy. Just how I personally felt. I hadn't talked to Cam at this point... so I didn't know what was going on with him, but I needed a friend! You seemed really outgoing and cool, starting all these little games around the board. I figured that you were friendly enough to talk to, which is why i approached you and wanted to set something up. I wanted 'in' with your alliances and intended to use you to get there.

I don't like people who only get to the end by floating or.. by simply surviving. I wanted an alliance, damnit! Everything I ever said to you was true... and my plans just happened o get ruined when you were evicted. I DID NOT VOTE TO EVICT YOU! And I never broke any word that I made with you. I can understand how now... with other events that went down... it looks like I picked you out and befriended you with the sole purpose of getting rid of you. That was NOT my intent. I wanted to work with you but somebody (I dunno who...) was a swing vote when evicting you... It wasn't me... I TRULY did mean everything I said and wanted to work with you

Stacie- Hi.... no lies here, I know you're not my biggest fan. I wish yo'd undertaker that everything I did here was all just for a game and none of it was personal. When Johnny left... I still for some reason thought it would be better for my game to get with you and Niki... since you were down a member and I had spoken to Niki in the past, I figured I might finally be able to form a strong alliance. At this point... I do beileve I was working with Cam and was legit about most of what I said....except... this is when I actually started to think about my own game. I realized that if taken to the final four, Niki would NEVER take me over you. She just wouldn't. Plus, if I took out her strongest ally, she'd probably eiher be forced to work with me, or screw me over. Getting rid of you was the biggest move I probably did in this entire game, but it benefitted me so well!

I'm REALLY sorry that I hurt your feelings, but lying to you, promising you safety when I had every intention of evicting you.... bettered my game. yes, I had every intention of evicting you... and... I'm sorry. I feel like I really look bad in your eyes and I just really hope you can seperate game from real life. I do feel guilty about it.. but don;t regret it.

Amanda- hey! I didn't once really ever talk to you. I have no idea where your feelings towards me lay, but I hope you can appreciate that taking you out was just the next logical thing for me to do. Cam was a beast in challenge wins and... I had every intention of taking Michael out but since I believe he won the PoV, it meant you had to go. It was nothing personal, but the house was divided you, Jeremy and Michael vs me, Cam and Niki. That's how it looked to me anyway, which is why you and Michael were eliminated. Michael was the tar
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Shanna's Opening Statement Empty
PostSubject: Shanna's Opening Statement   Shanna's Opening Statement EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:33 am

odd... stupid computer... lemme continue anyway...

MICHAEL was the target but and you were just... a casualty of war. If you had won HoH, I strongly believe that you would have ended up putting me and Cam up. Hopefully we can have a shot to actually work with each other at some point. You seem pretty chill and cool... we just happened to be on opposite sides of the house. Smile

Niki- Yikes... I'm really sorry for betraying your trust Niki. I really do like you and trust you... and think your the sweetest person ever. I REALLY DO! I kinda used you in this game and I'm not particularly proud of that. When I first befriended you, I had every intention of you, me and Cam in the final three. I REALLY did. I never planned to have Stacie but I genuinely did plan on taking you to the end, simply because I liked you. After Stacie left, I DID approach Jeremy and set up a final three with him. I just needed insurance. God forbid Cam or I don't win an HoH... I needed to insure that for my game, I would be safe if you betrayed me. That's why I set things up with Jeremy. I TRIED my best to get him to take out Michael instead of you. You weren't he target for me that week, so I didn't lie to you there. It was only once it became apparent that Jeremy wasn't going to put Michael up that I had to cut the ties with you. When it was you vs Cam... sorry but Cam had been more valuable to me... and you vs me? Of course I'm getting you out. SO yes, I did use you... and supported Jeremy in getting rid of you. I'm sorry, but it got me to were I am today... and although I wish I could have been cleaner, I don't regret it.

Cam-I would have taken you to the finals, buddy. All the love! You were my one truly ally and I loved working with you. I was so sad to see you go... I did try my absolute best to get Jeremy to keep you... but he didn't... I was always 100% true with you. Never told a lie... I wanted to be in the finals with you because out of the whole house, you were the only one who wanted to work with me. I'm still newish to these boards, so I understand that nobody wants to play with the new, stranger.... but you did... so.. I'll always love you for that :D Smile Smile :D

Gotta admit, we made a pretty dominate teams... we OWNED! <3

Michael- yeah.. I told you everything... multiple times. You know why I did what I did... I am truly sorry to see you go. It shouldn't have been such a hard choice for me, but it was, In the past few weeks, I feel like I've really gotten to know you and it wasn't an easy choice, bringing Jeremy to the finals. I'm not gunna rant it all out here... you know me bu now...

So... jury... ask away with any questions you have. Here comes my bitchy comment that'll probably loose me the game but... I out played all of you guys. I worked my ass off every week to insure I had good standing. Yes, I lied and backstabbed but this is Big Brother. I feel incredibly guilty for some of the things I did (Niki and Stacie) but it got me to where I am today. I'm like... majorly responsible for putting most of you where you are right now and even if you don't like my game, you gotta respect it.

I just... feel like I manipulated most of yas... and.. sorry... but... when I play, I play to win. Each week went by and I was working my but off... Just like running to Jeremy for an alliances to secure myself. I play to win...

So.. tear me apart... ask me whatever... I'll be honest!

:D
Back to top Go down

Shanna's Opening Statement
Page 1 of 1