ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In

Go down 
+6
.Michael.
Shanna
Donna
Amanda Leigh
Kyle
Pete
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Empty
PostSubject: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:24 pm

It is all pure insanity this season on Witches!

Ten characters from movie, tv and video game worlds have somehow found themselves all together. one of them is an evil incarnations of a character more well known for being good and another is an evil character that looks identical to a good character.

CHARACTERS:

Quote :
Willow Rosenberg - WITCH
Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Tumblr_lf2o0fByrr1qbhdxu

Willow was Buffy's sidekick for years until she lost the one she loved the most and something dark inside her snapped. Now she is as evil as they come.

Quote :
The Other Mother - WITCH
Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Other_mother_cooking_by_guitarher-d3gtpvk

The Other Mother collects children and takes their souls from them, trapping them forever.

Quote :
Phoebe Halliwell - NURSE
Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Alyssaphoebe1

Phoebe was the youngest sister in the Charmed Sisters. She can protect one person each night from the powers of the evil witches

Quote :
Galadriel - SEER
Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Galadriel_rotk_02

Galadriel is from Middle Earth. She has the power to know who everyone is but it takes a lot of power out of her to do so.

Quote :
Tyrion Lannister - Investigator
Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Tyrion-lannister1

Tyrion is looked down at due to his size but is someone no one ever sees coming.

Quote :
Bobby Singer - Investigator
Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Spnbobby

Bobby is a hunters best ally, as he is always there to lend a helping hand.

Quote :
Katniss Everdeen - Investigator
Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Katniss-everdeen_h-article

Katniss is very headstrong and does things her way, has a hard time accepting outside help but will do it when the time calls for it

Quote :
Darryl Dixon - Investigator
Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In 480px-Daryl-Dixon-daryl-dixon-27182982-640-640

Darryl has been fighting off zombies and crazy governors but now he must fight a couple crazy witches, will his luck continue here?

Quote :
Roger Rabbit - Investigator
Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Roger_Rabbit

Roger Rabbit was once framed for murder. After clearing his name he is now here to stop a few witches, will his zany ways help any?

Quote :
Carl Fredricksen - Investigator
Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Tumblr_mchacuRKpA1r47ssyo1_500

Mr. Fredricksen is an old man who went on an amazing journey by using balloons to make his house fly.

Some Rules to follow:

Please don't share your role and please do not screen shot your role either
If you have a night time action, you can pvt me directly on ORGPlanet or IM me castleoblivion20 on AIM
If you have any questions do not post them publically if it will give any type of hint as to what your role is
We are going to play majority vote. If majority is reached BEFORE deadline. The day phase will be over. So be careful!
Please be active as much as possible. Life definitely gets in the way at times but try to notify me if anything comes up that way we know that you are away
Make sure to stick around for Reunion so that an MVP and VP can be chosen!
and the most important part, have fun, it is just a game try not to take anything said towards you personally, emotions can run high, if need be, take a breather or talk to me

Once you have gotten your role, read the roles and rules please respond to this topic taking your name off the list

1. Amanda
2. Niki
3. Michael
4. Donna
5. Marshall
6. Kiwi
7. Kyle
8. Shanna
9. Santos
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:54 pm

All roles have been handed out, any questions please reply to your pm to ask, if it is something for everyone to know I will post it in here so as not to give away roles.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 am

1. Amanda
2. Niki
3. Michael
4. Donna
5. Marshall
6. Kiwi
8. Shanna
9. Santos
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:41 am

2. Niki
3. Michael
4. Donna
5. Marshall
6. Kiwi
8. Shanna
9. Santos
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:28 am

2. Niki
3. Michael
5. Marshall
6. Kiwi
8. Shanna
9. Santos
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 am

2. Niki
3. Michael
5. Marshall
6. Kiwi
9. Santos
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:58 am

2. Niki
5. Marshall
6. Kiwi
9. Santos
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:07 pm

2. Niki
6. Kiwi
9. Santos
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:07 am

2 niki

9 santos

Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:11 am

2. Niki

damn i'm so glad i'm not the last one .
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:00 am

Hey guys! I'm here! Sorry it took me a few days... Lots of stuff going on with the Boston chaos.. My sister goes to school in the town next to Watertown and was on lockdown all day yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 am

I'm heading to work in like 20 min and don't have time to post the first day so that will be up tonight!

Niki, hope your sister is okay, glad that whole ordeal is over. I was worried all day, most of my friends live in that area so it was stressful waiting to find out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In   Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 7 - Insanity Roles, Rules and Check In
Page 1 of 1