ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:10 am

OK, here now to finish it off. Smile

Now that the game has completed, these blogs are courtesy of Yul, which are a little more in depth.

Episode 10 coming up...
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:35 am

Episode 10
I'm in One Hot Pickle Now

The blindside of Danni at the last tribal council signaled an end in the Men Vs Women battle that had been raging and while some people who were previously confident were wondering

Vecepia
Quote :
these fuckers wanting to blindside danni without me :eyes
they had to concentrate on more pressing concerns.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
The immunity challenge required the contestants to respond to a list of questions:
Quote :

1. Who would you trust with your life?
2. Who's the most annoying?
3. Who is out of their league?
4. Who'd make the best relationship material?
5. Who deserves to win the most?
6. Who is the biggest threat to win the game?
7. Who would be the best goat to take to the finals?
8. Who is the funniest?
9. Who is all-stars material?
10. Who is playing up to the jury?

After the answers were written down the Lipari members started the challenge
1. Who would you trust with your life? Tina & Vecepia (Every tribe member answered one of the two correctly.)
2. Who's the most annoying? Parvati (Tina and Rob answered this correctly)
3. Who is out of their league? Sandra (Everyone answered this correctly)
4. Who'd make the best relationship material? Parvati & Tina (Rob, Tina, Denise and Sandra answered correctly)
5. Who deserves to win the most? Tina & Vecepia (Every tribe member answered one of the two correctly.)
6. Who is the biggest threat to win the game? Vecepia (Everyone except Vecepia answered correctly)

Current scores : 6: Rob & Tina, 5: Denise & Sandra, 4: Todd, 3: Vecepia

7. Who would be the best goat to take to the finals? Tina (Nobody guessed it correctly)
8. Who is the funniest? Parvati & Sandra (Every tribe member answered one of the two correctly.)
9. Who is all-stars material? Vecepia&Todd (Tina, Vecepia, Rob and Todd answered correctly)

Current scores : 8: Rob & Tina, 6: Denise, Sandra & Todd, 5: Vecepia

10. Who is playing up to the jury? Todd
NOBODY got that answer correct, which meant:

TIEBREAKER between Rob and Tina
Without going OVER, what is the total number of PM's that have been sent (by every player combined) during the course of this game?

Rob answered 2500
Tina answered 300

The correct answer was 2650 – ROB wins immunity!!!

POST CHALLENGE
The blindside of Danni, the results of the poll and the outcome of the immunity challenge was clearly on Vecepias mind.

Vecepia
Quote :
Ugh, I'm in one hot pickle now that Rob is immune, because this means I will have to make waves -_- I'm currently leaning towards the "throw Denise under the bus" strategy, with the second option being "appeal to emotion" and the third being "suck up to Tina and go for Parvati", but really, I'm just telling people that I'm willing to do whatever to keep me.

Although, with Rob being immune, I really don't expect to make it through. So imma search for an idol and hope for the best... *sighs*

The challenge didn't help either. Who's winning? Vee. Who's the biggest threat? Vee. Who do you trust the most (#paraphrased)? Vee. Who is the biggest star (#paraphrased)? Vee. Very flattering, but doesn't help my case at all. People now look at me as a viable threat... so I gotta get my shit together lol.

Denise got lost on the way back from the challenge and didn’t offer her thoughts about the previous vote or the challenge.

The others at Lipari were pleased with Danni exiting the game.

Parvati
Quote :
I expected Danni to go. If I hadn't have fallen asleep I probs would've voted her too.

Todd
Quote :

I am happy with the results as it was only a matter of time before the women had to turn on one another. My reaction is that it gives Boston Rob, Tina and myself a little better chance and for that I am glad.

Rob
Quote :
I/m so happy. we need to vote out Vee next tribal. i hope sandra will vote with us

Vecepia was trying to find a way to keep alive and found a chance by working with Tina.

Vecepia
Quote :
K, I talked with Tina, and possibly a foursome to vote Parv the next round with Denise and Rob. With Danni gone Parv is the person I genuinely like the most, but if Tina and Rob can save me then that's all I need.

However Tina had ulterior motives

Tina
Quote :

One good thing about leaving vee in the game is that, there will always be a bigger target, than me........

something to consider.

With a new found taste for blindsides at Lipari things were improving for Vecepia

Parvati
Quote :
This round....might go awfully. Laughing

So basically, Sandra wants Vecepia out. Todd is voting with her, presumably. And apparently Sandra is going all out, and is even telling it straight up to Vee. Laughing So Vee and Denise want to vote Sandra out tonight, which idk I guess I'm alright with? :/

Vecepia needed her closest ally, Denise, to show up, but Denise was nowhere to be seen. In the meantime Tina had her back.

Vecepia
Quote :

Tina
Quote :
NIGHTMARE!!!!

So much has happened in the last 20 minutes.

I think we are all voting for Parv except for Sandra and parv. They are voting You. Lock your vote in for Parv now.

I actually believe that they were telling them that to mask that they were voting for Todd.

If Parv votes me out, then my hats off to her, really. If my own stupidity send me home, my hats off to her. And to Sandra. Maybe I'm too weak, and should vote Parv out. Ugh, this is a nightmare.

If Denise doesn't show up in due time, I am voting for Parv though. If Denise isn't here to revote then this all shmaz is going down the toilet, and I will have to save my skin.

Parvati on the other hand saw the vote going differently

Parvati
Quote :
So with a bit of luck, tonight will end up like this:

TODD AND TINA -> VECEPIA
ROB -> PARVATI
PARV, SANDRA, DENISE?, VEE -> TODD

And Todd goes home. Denise hasn't been on though.... :unsure: This must be how people felt whenever I didn't get on lmao. <3

Yet Todd was believing that the post-blindside plan was on track.

Todd
Quote :

it seems to be going well for Rob, Tina and I so we need to continue what we are doing....I am sure tonite though, since the girls can't vote Rob that I will see my name come up, but I don't think I am going anywhere!

It seemed like everyone had an idea about how the vote would go, but none of them seemed to match up and some were still undecided.

Tina
Quote :
30 mins till TC and I STILL don't know what the hell im doing.

TRIBAL COUNCIL
The newest member of the jury, Danni arrived with Aras as Vecepia admitted she was worried about her place given the previous blindside and by the results of the challenge and felt she was going home tonight.

Rob was keeping his immunity as he expected he needed it. Tina and Sandra said their votes were to help their positions in the game. Todd was expecting some anti-male votes. Parvati wasn’t surprised the women turned on each other.

When the topic of the challenge was raised Parvati took the opportunity to insult Rob and led to this exchange

Parvati
Quote :
I know I'm not getting Rob's vote and I don't care. That's all I have to say about that.

Rob
Quote :
If you not with me - you against me. if you against me - you're out

Tina was getting restless about the votes being read and admitted she was nervous, as were Vecepia and Parvati.

The votes were ready to be counted and Sandra played her traditional fake idol and no real idol was played.

PARVATI
TODD
PARVATI
PARVATI
TODD
TODD

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 X37dki

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 M8p7og

With one vote to go, it was 3 votes a piece for PARVATI and TODD.

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 2myw46w

Another tied vote, and a re-vote would occur without Parvati and Todd voting.

Parvati and Todd were nervous and Parvati pleaded to keep her as she’s not a threat and taking out Todd was everyones best shot at winning the game.

Todd countered that Parvati was likely to turn on you at the first opportunity.

Then the next round of votes were read:

PARVATI
TODD
PARVATI
TODD

And the fifth vote was…

Not counted as a vote was not cast for Parvati or Todd.

This meant purple rocks would decide who would go home for the second time this season

4 words were selected and only one of these led to a purple rock

SALE – Selected by Sandra
PEPE – Selected by Vecepia
OLIO – Selected for Denise
ACETO – Selected by Tina

Another decision determined by fate was hitting home

[QUOTE=Sandra]So scared hug me.[/QUOTE]

Then the purple rock was revealed

PEPE

Despite working her way away from a blindside the purple rock sends Vecepia home!

Voting breakdown
First vote
PARVATI (3): Rob, Tina, Todd
TODD (3): Parvati, Sandra, Vecepia
DENISE (1) : Denise (Self Vote)

Re-vote
PARVATI (2): Rob, Tina
TODD (2): Sandra, Vecepia

* Denise did not cast a valid vote for Parvati or Todd and was not counted.

[QUOTE=Vecepia]Ok, I'm gonna serve some truth here now. Given that I played in Stranded, I knew what to expect: lots of noobishness. So I was way too cocky coming into this. I knew that Stranded was not the place to be UTR, and there was no way I could do that here - instead I just played. And it went really well. Even now, where I should've been an easy boot, I fought like hell and it almost worked out lol. As I said, the only person responsible for being on the jury is myself. Not Denise. I'm here because of my own weakness.

So even though my expectations weren't too high, I had a lot of fun. Yog knows that I am usually one of the more reserved players in public and stuff, and I really had fun with playing Vecepia. And some of these players are really great and contributed to one heck of an experience for me. The twists were well-thought out and fun, but most importantly kept us on our toes at all time.

So thank you for having me, I had wicked fun. See you in All-Stars Razz[/QUOTE]
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:58 am

Episode 11
Six Seconds
One cannot accuse the Lipari tribe of being boring. From Brian leaving through a Purple Rock, to Danni's blindside, to ANOTHER purple rock determining that Vecepia should go home last night – it has been an exciting merge.

While Vecepia possibly pondered how the one remaining person she was closest to inadvertently led to her leaving, by not casting a vote, the 6 remaining Lipari tribe members commenced the next immunity challenge.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
This immunity challenge was similar to musical chairs, but using pictures. Each round would contain 9 images and each competitor had to identify which picture did not belong. The last person to correctly post the correct picture in each round would be knocked out until one remained.

Denise didn’t arrive for the challenge and would not compete.

Round 1 : 9 images of birds were displayed, only 8 were found in the wild around the Aeolian islands were shown, the one that wasn’t was

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 14werfq

Tina was last to respond correctly and was knocked out.

Round 2 : 9 flags were displayed, only 8 were along the same latitude as the Aeolian islands, the country that wasn’t was

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 2vvn8fa

Todd was the last to respond correctly and was knocked out.

Round 3 : 9 islands scenes were shown, only 8 were from the Aeolian Islands. The image that wasn’t was

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 2cypmh3

Parvati was the last to post the correct image and was out.

Final round : 9 images of fish were displayed, only 8 were found in the waters around the Aeolian islands were shown, the one that wasn’t was

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 2w5ohdv

Sandra and Rob went at it and the winner posted the correct image 6 seconds before their opponent and that person was Sandra.

SANDRA wins immunity!

POST CHALLENGE
The gravity of not voting at last nights tribal council registered with Denise

Denise
Quote :

I fucked up pretty badly

Vee shouldn't have left, she didn't deserve to leave. And she left because of me. I wish I got the purple rock Sad
While Todd was counted himself very, very lucky Denise wasn’t there

Todd
Quote :
I was not shocked on getting 2 of those votes as I figured I would but that 3rd vote, which I know was Sandra was a shocker (Parv, Vecepia and Sandra voted for me) I guess I should be thankful that Denise was not online or I would have gone home for sure.
I see a split now with Parv, Sandra and Denise(if she shows up) aganst Rob, Tina and I so we shall see where this goes.

Tina was less sympathetic of Vecepias fate

Tina
Quote :

I think Sandra is a crafty little person... whomever they are... she lied to me i lied to her.... I told Vee the truth. If Vee had voted with me for Parv, Vee would be here right now. So that's all on Vee. What a bone headed move.

Losing Danni and Vecepia at successive Tribal Councils had Parvati convinced that with a lack of allies, and after turning her back on working with the men and Tina, her time was up

Parvati
Quote :
I know for a fact that Tina and Rob are voting for me, which means Todd will as well. Sandra may have my back, but honestly Denise is a wildcard. idk anything about her and I'm p sure she hates me so w/e. Just w/e. I tried my hardest to find the idol, but to no avail.

But she was optimistic that things could change.

Parvati
Quote :

Best case scenario that could actually happen: there's a tie, which means purple rock...not the greatest thing ever, but it buys me more time so idc lulz. Everyone thinks I'm so dumb when actually, by insulting them and making them hate them, it's also secured my safety. <3 However, this could end badly...if one of their bitches don't go in the purple rock, then I am screwed FOR REAL for once. Laughing

It turned out that Parvati had reason to be optimistic as Sandra had a new plan which needed her help

Sandra
Quote :
So I'm thinking now we need to boot Rob finally. He doesn't have immunity so he should be main target.
Sandra also pleaded the same to Tina, but Tina told Sandra she wanted Parvati to go and planned the move with Rob

Tina
Quote :
I say me you and Todd try again and vote for Parv. If Denise votes with Parv and Sandra, we will just have another tie. I'll draw for purple rock, i don't care. Parv sucks. I hate her. The way she talks to you and to me is rude and obnoxious
Rob wasn’t too sure as he expected a split vote and that rocks may, yet again, determine a Lipari vote

Rob
Quote :
we can vote for denise, i don't know. i like parvati to draw rocks

Knowing Tina wouldn’t flip Sandra and Parvati desperately needed Denise to make her presence known, which she did by telling Sandra...

Denise
Quote :
We should try and get Rob out this round. We have at least a tie.

...but the fear of being hated for not voting last night had her looking to play both sides and she sounded out Tina.

Denise
Quote :
I believe like Sandra and Parv will hate me for what happened last round. So yes, I would love to work with you too.

Sandra felt that the vote was going to be split, but was hoping the looming threat of Rob being a challenge threat may sway the re-vote

Sandra
Quote :
So Tina and Rob are 100% voting you tonight. Todd also pretty surely. But me and Denise are voting Rob today and in revote I hope Todd and Tina come to their senses that Rob is the biggest physical threat.

Then Todd gave Sandra a glimmer of hope that voting out Rob is the best move

Todd to Sandra (PM)
Quote :
ok, sounds logical, and that way we can get closer to finals..i am now ready to make this move is Parv on board? and Denise?

Sandra relayed this to Parvati and they felt a bit more confident about the vote.

Just before tribal council Rob felt very sure the best move was not to vote for Parvati, telling Tina

Rob
Quote :
i think we should vote denise, so if it is 3-3 parv will draw rrocks
he quickly informed Todd and Lipari went to Tribal.

TRIBAL COUNCIL
Vecepia, Danni and Aras wandered in to tribal council as the remaining 6 members of Lipari sat down for another vote.

Sandra felt it was in her best interests to keep immunity. Denise said her absence lately has been a pretty good feeling, but felt really, really, really, really bad about missing the last vote. Parvati knew she was getting votes tonight and felt it was her time.

Rob said the games dynamics have swayed back to Vulcano Vs Salina. Parvati pleaded with Denise to vote for Rob to save herself and said this vote could determine the fate of the game.

Sandra was expecting another drama filled tribal as most recent ones have been, but was hoping rocks wouldn’t happen again.
Parvati and Rob resumed their tribal battle, but apologized to each other for perhaps taking it too far. Parvati even entertained a Rob-Parvati coupling.

The tribe was pleased that this was the last night any idol could be played. Todd was unsure of what the night will bring.
Sandra tried to downplay her being a challenge threat and played a lovely Fabio idol.

However it was yet again a Sandra fake and no other idols were played as the votes were read:

Denise revealed she forgot to vote.

But was joking, causing Parvati a moment of panic.

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 16h96dh

With one vote to go, it was 3 votes for ROB and 2 for DENISE and the last vote was

Another tied vote at Tribal council, and a re-vote would occur without Parvati and Todd voting. Sandra was a bit surprised the vote went from Parvati to Denise and felt betrayed by Todd and Parvati sensed what was going on.

Parvati
Quote :
Good move guys. Can we just skip to purple rock?

Todd indicated his supposed betrayal was no different to what Sandra did in earlier votes. Rob asked Todd and Tina to stay strong and not change. They told him they weren’t. Parvati had some unkind words to say to Tina, but was worried about the consequences as she didn’t expect her to change her mind.

Then the re-vote was revealed:

DENISE
ROB
DENISE

And vote number four was…

ROB

The Lipari tribe would have Purple Rocks determining someone leaving the game for an amazing third time.
As before random words were selected and only one of these led to a purple rock

SOLE – Selected by Parvati
LUNA – Selected by Todd, 6 seconds before Parvati
TERRA – Selected for Tina

Then the purple rock was revealed

SOLE

PARVATI would be going home!

Sandra was outraged

Sandra
Quote :
NO NO NO FUCK THIS THIS IS RIGGED I DEMAND NEW DRAW!

Voting breakdown

First vote

DENISE (3): Rob, Todd, Tina
ROB (3): Denise, Parvati, Sandra

Re-vote

DENISE (2): Todd, Tina
ROB (2): Parvati, Sandra

Final Words

Parvati
Quote :
Well, this sucks, but at the same time, I don't mind. I had fun. Like, the most fun I've had in forever which is sad BUT I DON'T CARE. This org is amazing, the hosts are amazing, and you know what? So was I. <3 I may have been a bitch and all that but whatever. I played so damn hard in this game, which is something I hardly do. I didn't win but I'm super proud of myself and nobody can take that away from me.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:11 am

Episode 12
Yes! Yes! Yes! I Needed This!

The Lipari tribe were finding it very hard to shake their purple rock addiction as Parvati was the latest one sent home possessing a purple stone.

Rob didn’t show any animosity to his departed nemesis, but blamed the women for their own demise

Rob
Quote :

i think that girls dug their own grave.
1. parvati didn't vote at final8 TC
2. Denise didn't vote at final7 TC
they just can't do a simple things

But there wasn’t much time to ponder the vote as it was time for the Final 5 to start the…

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
This challenge was based around Simon Says. The hosts would post a task for each contestant to perform and the last person to correctly perform the task would be eliminated from the challenge. This would continue until there was only one winner.

Tina decided to sit out the challenge and the challenge started

Round 1
· Post the 'Hot' Image of the Stromboli volcano, as used in the Merge IC.
· Spell the Main Host's Name backwards
· How many votes did Danni get when she was voted out?

Sandra was the first to post the correct image, tsborp ffej and 4. Rob and Denise followed, and TODD was eliminated.

Round 2
· Copy & paste any quote from Sophie
· Which is the western most island of the Aeolian Islands?
· Who was the first person voted out of this game?
· Who self voted at the f7 Tribal Council?

Sandra was again first to finish by posting a Sophie quote, Allicudi Island, Tom and Denise. Rob came second meaning DENISE was eliminated.

Final round
· Which host opened & ran Immunity Challenge #8?
· Copy and paste any 3 flags from the 1st challenge.
· What was the word that represented Brian's Purple Rock?
· What were the Vulcano and Salina tribal colours?

With the posting of 3 flags and the answers or Fabio, Sassi and Orange & Blue SANDRA WINS IMMUNITY!!!

Sandra
Quote :
YES YES YES I NEEDED THIS THANK YOU BABY!

POST CHALLENGE
With Sandra and Denise now in the minority at Lipari their best hope was to get someone to vote with them.

Todd was the best hope for Sandra and Denise as Tina and Rob had no intention of swapping at this point.

Tina
Quote :

so, Sandra sent me a message asking me to vote for Rob. I didn't reply.

Denise sent a message to Todd and said that I might vote with them for Rob.

Ha. Not a chance.

Rob
Quote :
we need to vote out denise next, and then we should win immunity and vote out Sandra

Leading up to tribal council Todd, Sandra and Denise were talking about tonights vote. Todd gave the impression that he was considering moving away from Rob and Tina, as evidenced in the below exchange...

Sandra to Todd
Quote :
But have you thought about voting Rob tonight. Because if you are I'm ready to boot Denise at F4 and Tina at F3 if I win FIC and take you to the FTC. I know you have huge doubt that I am going to do this, but if you vote Rob tonight I will side with you or I will look huge asshole for breaking my word again with you.

Todd to Sandra
Quote :
I am not sure what I am doing but I am weighing all options for me

and also to Denise

Denise to Todd
Quote :
So Todd, are you going to vote for Rob too?

Todd to Denise
Quote :
I don't want to lie and say yes, I am not sure yet to be honest...I will wait until the talk in tribal

Heading off to tribal Denise and Sandra weren’t so sure it would work

Denise
Quote :
I have some serious doubts he'll betray one of his boys, but you never know. If Todd OR Tina switches to Rob, then I'm saved. So let's hope I can convince one of them

Sandra
Quote :

Well tonight I'm voting for Rob along with Denise. I am trying to get Todd to vote but he didn't make any promises but he will think about it. According to Denise Tina has also expressed her intrest but who knows. If Rob goes I do believe I have very good chance in getting to the finals and right now I promised Todd (and this time I was honest) to go FTC with him. I believe I can win against Todd because I think I have Parvatis vote in the bag and probably Vecepias also.

TRIBAL COUNCIL
Parvati joined Vecepia, Danni and Aras as part of the jury as Lipari prepared to another tribal council.

Sandra said she’d be an idiot for giving up her necklace and was keeping immunity. Denise said a Parvati free tribal should make a drama free one, while Todd said the womens numbers advantage concerned him.

Rob was surprised he made it this far considering how disadvantaged the men were with the tribe at 8 people. Sandra expected the game to be a Final 2. Rob agreed and so did Denise. They also agreed that this vote is critical as to how the rest of the game plays out.

Rob felt he had a target on his back as he claims Sandra had been targeting him lately. Sandra confirmed she was after him as he posed a threat to her. Which Rob sort of backed up by saying he had a plan if he made the final tribal council.

And with that the votes were read.

With one vote remaining ROB and DENISE were tied on 2 votes, and the last vote is for:

Denise would become the 5th person to join the jury.

Voting breakdown

DENISE (3): Rob, Todd, Tina
ROB (2): Denise, Sandra

Final Words

Denise
Quote :
Saw this one coming.. Tried to convince Todd or Tina, but it was pretty clear they weren't going to flip Sad
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:27 am

Episode 13
I'm in the Best Position Right Now
While Denise quietly walked home after tribal council, the final four –Rob, Sandra, Tina and Todd made their way to the immunity challenge where the winner would be guaranteed a place in the final 3!

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
The final 4 immunity challenge was going to be a test of endurance and observation skills of the game. The challenge would be a 6 stage challenge where completing one stage would allow you to unlock the next stage until somebody completed all 6 stages to become the winner.

Tina once again sat out the challenge and the remaining three competitors were given the password ‘goodluckfinal4’ and the challenge commenced.

Quote :
For this first stage there will be 10 multiple choice questions.

Select the A, B, C, or D for your answer to each. The password will consist of the 10 correct letters.

For example the answer to Q1 was A, answer to Q2 was B answer to Q3 was A & answer to Q4 is C, the password would be ABAC.

The password for this is ALL uppercase (CAPITAL) letters.

Make sense?

Quote :
Q1. What was the difference between the 2 tribe's counts at the end of the 2nd IC (24hr count)?

A ) 21
B ) 23
C ) 26
D ) 31

Q2. Who was the last player actually PICKED in the Schoolyard pick 'em at the tribe reshuffle?

(ie, did not go to a tribe by default)

A ) Sophie
B ) Parvati
C ) Todd
D ) Sandra

Q3. Which word represented the Purple Rock when Parvati was eliminated?

A ) luna
B ) terra
C ) aceto
D ) sole

Q4. Since the merge how many votes did Aras receive IN TOTAL (including revotes)?

A ) 10
B ) 12
C ) 14
D ) 15

Q5. How many times did Vecepia post the 'Hot' & 'Cold' images during the Merge Immunity Challenge?

A ) 421
B ) 429
C ) 431
D ) 439

Q6. What was the password to access the final stage of the Relay Immunity Challenge?

A ) ancientmycenaeanpilgrim
B ) liscabianca
C ) tyrrhenian
D ) archipelago

Q7. Which of these is the correct sequence in which players were voted out?

A ) Tom, Kim, Sophie, JT, Ethan, Richard
B ) Tom, Kim, Ethan, Sophie, Richard, JT
C ) Tom, Kim, Sophie, Ethan, Richard, JT
D ) Tom, Kim, Ethan, Sophie, JT, Richard

Q8. Which 5 players won their respective ties in the 1st Immunity Challenge

A ) Sandra, Brian, Denise , Parvati, Vecepia
B ) Sandra, Aras, Danni, Parvati, Vecepia
C ) Sandra, Aras, Denise, Parvati, Vecepia
D ) Sandra, Brian, Danni, Parvati, Vecepia

Q9. According to the Survey, which 2 players were the funniest?

A ) Sandra & Parvati
B ) Sandra & Tina
C ) Sandra & Todd
D ) Sandra & Vecepia

Q10. Which 5 players were 'safe' (did not have to draw a rock) at the Merge TC?

A ) Aras, Danni, Denise, Rob, Sandra
B ) Aras, Danni, Parvati, Rob, Vecepia
C ) Aras, Denise, Rob, Sandra, Vecepia
D ) Aras, Danni, Rob, Sandra, Vecepia

Remember, the password for this stage is all in CAPS

The answer was BBDCCBCAAD

Stage 2 was combination locks
Quote :
Puzzle A =
· The 3rd and 5th reels are the same prime number
· Add the 3rd and 5th reels together to get the 4th reel
· The 4th reel added the the 5th reel wil give you the 2nd reel
· The 1st reel is 3 times bigger than the 2nd reel
· Only the 1st reel is over 4.
· When added together the digits total 16
Puzzle B =
· Add the 1st and 2nd reels together to get the 3rd reel
· Adding together the 4th and 5th reels will also equal the 3rd reel
· the 3rd reel minus the 4th reel will give you the 5th reel
· The 1st and 2nd reels are the same number
· The 4th and 5th reels are both prime numbers
· The 5th reel is bigger than the 4th reel and the difference between them is 2.
· The 3rd reel is the only one higher than 6
· The digits when all added together equal 24
When you have solved the 2 puzzles correctly, add the 2 numbers together. If it is correct the 6 digit number will be able to unlock the next stage.

With the answer 137956 (puzzle 1: 93121 and puzzle 2: 44835)

Stage 3
Quote :
Below are 3 words that need to be unscrambled. Once that has been done join them together and that forms the password for the next stage:

NITACNE
MNARO
SRSKECWIPH

The password is all lowercase and has no gaps.

The answer was ancientromanshipwrecks which unlocked the next stage

Stage 4 was based on the immunity challenge in Episode 4 and involved piecing together a password using clues from posts across the game boards.
For example
Quote :
Challenge 4 > Stage 3 > Opening Post > 1st line > 3rd word > 1st letter

From the clues given the answer was petranave which opened stage 5

Stage 5 was the immunity challenge from episode 6 where a bunch of random passkeys were provided to open the next stage, with only one being the correct passkey.
The correct passkey was DTYTu687x which opened up the final stage.

Stage 6
Quote :
Be the first to post this image below in the Main Challenge thread & claim Individual Immunity and your place in the F3:

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 Immunity

After 45 minutes Sandra posted the image.

A few minutes later she was pleading with the hosts to announce she won immunity.
Jeff responded with “You gotta keep digging”

Rob thought the challenge was over at this point.

Sandra went back and read the stage 6 instructions and posted
Quote :
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 Immunity

Sandra claims Immunity and place in the F3

Okay now good?

Rob posted his correct stage 6 answer 90 seconds later, but it was narrowly too late once again as SANDRA WINS IMMUNITY!!!

POST CHALLENGE
After voting with the minority at the last vote Sandra looked to be an obvious choice to be voted out this round. She knew she needed immunity and doing so made her ecstatic.

Sandra
Quote :

Well now I have immunity (tears of joy, another do or die situation) so I'm in the best position right now because I have the power to decide if it is tie or unanimous vote.

Right now I believe I can beat anyone because I'm so awesome.

For Todd and Rob the realization that they will now need to vote out on of their 3 person alliance was setting in.

Todd
Quote :

This next tribal will be very difficult, I will be losing an alliance member and that SUCKS...I'm not sure quite yet who I should vote, Rob or Tina...I will have t wait and see what either say to me now!

Rob
Quote :
it is very difficult. i don't know what to do,
Tina is missing almost every challenge. Todd will be missing final 3 immunity challenge. it is very hard choise. i/m sure that sandra one again will vote for me.

Todd should vote Tina. Tina should vote Todd

Tina didn’t want to make a choice and wanted to make the decision easier for Rob and Todd, telling them both:

Tina to Rob
Quote :
I dont want you and Todd going home, so vote me out. I don't mind being on the jury. Im about to tell Todd the same thing. Good Luck, Im rooting for you.

Tina to Todd
Quote :
I have already told Rob this, now im telling you.... the two of you need to vote me out. I'm rooting for ya'll to get to the end, so get there, and make me proud.

Rob and Todd discussed this, but Rob was still thinking of saving Tina, telling Todd

Rob
Quote :
maybe yes. maybe will throw a vote on you
A panicked Todd asked what that meant and Rob said it was solely for strategic purposes to break any tie if Sandra had any ideas, but he admitted.

Rob
Quote :
I think i will out Todd, because he almost useless in challenges, but Tina made your case and i have no choise. so i will vote her out instead of Todd

Sandra got wind of Tina's intentions and approached her

Sandra
Quote :
So wait what, are you quitting or what? Because I'm ready to keep you in this game by forcing a tie.

Tina did not respond, but Sandra was clearly not impressed by Tinas decision

Sandra
Quote :
Ugh I'm disgusted because it makes my game harder because I have to face Rob in FIC and let's see how much I need to give about 500% to win it, because I would be so pissed if I fall one immunity short from winning.

TRIBAL COUNCIL
The latest member of the jury, Denise, joined Parvati, Vecepia, Danni and Aras as they watched the remaining Lipari tribe members arrive.

As usual Sandra wasn’t giving away immunity, the issue of Tina quitting was raised and Todd respected her decision but would rather she fight. The jury was pissed, as was Sandra as she knows anyone on the jury would love the be fighting it out still. Rob stated he was respecting her wishes. Todd put it down to loyalty from Tina and he respects that.

Tina wasn’t there to offer her thoughts.

Sandra agreed with the idea that Tina wouldn’t have quit if Sandra wasn’t immune before playing another one of her special idols as the votes were read out

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 Qxo11v

Tina became the 6th person to join the jury.

Voting breakdown

TINA (3): Tina (Self Vote), Rob, Todd
ROB (1): Sandra

Final Words

Tina
Quote :
I came into this game ready to play a hardcore game and take no prisoners. Somewhere along the way that changed as I met some cool people who I thought Id like to keep as a friend. My heart often gets in the way of these games, it has for years and has always been a constant struggle. Do I play for myself or for those around me who I grew to appreciate? I wanted to play for myself but in the end, it became about preserving friendships rather than kicking a bunch of ass. I know I'm a kick ass chick, I don't need a game to prove it to myself.

Having said that, I would like to say a few words to the players, as I have already said my farewells to the hosts.

Vee and Danni - I liked you both in this game. I have a lot of respect for you both as players. Had I not been switched maybe we could have run this game together but this was not in the cards for us. I wish you both luck in the future in games and I know you both have what it takes to win an online game. No hard feelings, for me, this is JUST a game.

Aras and Brian - I didn't get to know either of you very well but I considered you to be the leaders of the guys alliance. Brian - thank you for choosing me for NuSalina, if it hadn't been for you, I might not have gotten the chance to meet some cool peeps and for that, I thank you.

Todd - My little buddy. I have a lot of respect for you and I am glad that you and I will remain friends when this game ends. I can't wait to exchange fb's and get to know you a little better. Maybe some day you would like to come to my site and play some games with me and my friends. I'd totally love that. Smile

Rob - My friend - can I call you that? My friend? I like you Rob and I'm really glad to have gotten the chance to know you. I'm not a fan of skype but maybe I can learn to make an exception every now and then so we can chat. I was hoping to see you in the finals. I did everything I could to get you to the end. So many people kept trying to get me to vote you out. I never could.....
Im glad we met ....My first friend from Russia. I'll be your friend for as long as you will have me.

To everyone else. Good Luck in future games.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:36 am

Episode 14
THIS IS AMAZING HALLELUJAH

Written by Yul

As Tina meekly made her way out of the game the 3 remaining Lipari members headed off to their final immunity challenge where the winner would be guaranteed a place at the final tribal council, with one of the losers facing a heartbreaking exit at the final step.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
The final immunity challenge would be a counting challenge. It wasn’t going to be like the 24 hour counting challenge like the Vulcano and Salina tribes faced in their 2nd immunity challenge but it had the potential to go just as long.

The 3 Lipari members would post numbers using these tiles
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 T8vjo6Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 345fqepEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 3443xmvEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 Volsw9Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 2wfvmh4
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 16gk3dwEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 11afqk6Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 2sa1aavEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 Fwu2s7Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 347tn41

and only 1 number could be posted per minute. With any posting errors (incorrect number, mistimed post or code in place of a tile, posting without a number etc) seeing a competitor eliminated from the challenge.

After just 4 minutes one of the competitors stepped out of the challenge

Todd
Quote :
i'm done...slow connection here

Leaving Rob and Sandra to battle it out.

At 10 minutes Rob posted
Quote :

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 345fqep
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 T8vjo6

he quickly corrected it

Quote :
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 345fqepEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 T8vjo6

but as it was 2 seconds too late, it was deemed an incorrect number – meaning SANDRA WINS FINAL IMMUNITY and will decide who she takes with her to the Final 2.

Sandra
Quote :

OH MY FREAKING GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, THIS IS AMAZING HALLELUJAH.

GG Rob good fight

Rob explained his repost was due to his belief that the first 10 was incorrect and posted the correct one, but as it was posted as the next minute commenced it was invalid. Leaving Rob to kick himself over the loss.

Quote :
I'm the biggest looser

POST CHALLENGE
With Sandra over the moon at her immunity victory, it was the worst possible result for Todd and Rob as they let each other know their disappointment.

Todd to Rob
Quote :
arggg...we have been such a good duo, you have my vote 100% if you go ahead to Final 2....Good Luck

Rob to Todd
Quote :
i don't thunk that i have a 0,1 per cent to go to tribal, she will vote me out. but thanks. i will vote for you

Todd hinted that his decision to step out of the challenge after 4 minutes was strategic

Todd
Quote :
I needed strategy wise to step down ala my buddy Hatch...I am pretty sure Sandra or Rob will take me to final 2, hope I am not wrong
I do think if Rob takes me I have a chance to win....if Sandra takes me I will have a tougher time winning..I just have to sit back, and see what happens!

Todd had assumed Sandra was taking him to final 2

Todd
Quote :

She already told me I would be going to Final 2 with her, Rob is a threat and apparently I am not, so I really don't need to make a plea ^_^

But Sandra was tight lipped about her decision

Quote :
I know who I am taking to the FTC but I'm keeping it secret to you guys Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 535556.

Sandra's discussions with Todd leading up to the vote were deliberately trying to keep him in the dark and Boston Rob did not approach Sandra about her decision, seemingly resigned to the fact he would not receive her vote.

TRIBAL COUNCIL
Tina joined Denise, Parvati, Vecepia, Danni and Aras on the jury as they anticipated who Sandra would decide to take with her to the Final 2.

Sandra wasn’t giving up her immunity, but straight away asked Todd if he threw the final immunity challenge.

Todd initially ignored the question then stated that he didn’t throw the challenge, saying he was pressed for time and expected the challenge to still be going when he had to leave for other commitments, adding:

Todd
Quote :
So again, NO I did not throw the challenge, I am not one to do that!

Sandra appreciated the answer.

Unfortunately other commitments kept Rob away from tribal council, so couldn’t weigh in with his thoughts, and with that Sandras decision was revealed.

Quote :
14th player voted out and final member of the Jury...

"Todd I was trolling with you from the start, Rob I respect you so much, but me voting you every tribal council makes me look so OTT villainess, but thanks for the game it was so fun."

Boston Rob became the last member of the Lipari jury, as Sandra and Todd go on to have a chance to be named the sole survivor of Eurostranded : The Aeolian Islands

Rob
Quote :
In this game you can win or you can lose. I lost, so i.m very disappointed in myself. Once again i stopped just a few steps to win. My congrats to Sandra

Last edited by Green Monster on Mon May 20, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:11 am

Final Tribal Council
Highlights

Sandra's Opening Address

Quote :
So hello everyone, I really don't know where
to start, because it's been long adventure with it's ups and downs. This
has been amazing journey and to be one of the two that are in the first
final two in this games history is just amazing.

From the start
I was loud and guys probably thought I was obnoxious, but that's just
who I am. I'm loud, I make stupid jokes, so I was just being myself and
it did help Sandra fits to who I am. I'm not trying to be someone else
ever, because I don't think winning while acting like someone else
wouldn't be winning.

And some people might think that I'm not
speaking truth now because of some moves I made, but I really did want
to have all-girl F2 because I was part of the girl tribe and it was
important for me. Especially Sophie who was unfortunately booted too
early and Vee who was like big sister for me during the pre-merge.
Post-merge Parvati became pretty much my BFF and I wanted to bring her
to the end and then that damn PROD killed both my sister and BFF.

I
won four freaking invidual immunities that's 50% of times you could
wear that necklace. Every challenge after Vee got PROD I had to give
250% in every challenge because if I would've lost I would've been gone.
F4 and F3 challenges especially were though for me because I was always
afraid that the challenge would be something I wouldn't be good at, but
thanks for good luck they were something I could win and you know
having to win challenges I don't view that as bad strategy because I did
what had to be done.

Speaking of luck one thing any player that
has sat in FTC can say part of why they are there is luck. I was lucky
that I survived that one PROD and lucky that I won four immunities when I
had to, I was lucky to not be the real target in any of those TC I
wasn't immune, I was lucky to have great allies through the game.

I
also want to address that I'm not going to say I'm sorry about any vote
I made because I don't regret any move I made during this game and only
way I'm sorry is if I hurt someone personally, because if I did that it
was never my intention.

If you aren't in sleep yet after my
long speech, I want you to know tonight I will be 100% honest no matter
what you ask I will give honest answer and I hope that will be enough
for you guys to give me your vote.

Love all of you kisses Sandra

Todd's Opening Address

Quote :
I want to start by saying a sincere thank you
to all of you for letting me play this game with you guys and gals, it
was a great experience getting to know you all and play the game of
Survivor with you. I also want to congratulate Boston Rob and Sandra for
making the final 3 with me as well as all of you for making it as far
as you did.

We started this game as women versus men and here we
are at the end of this game with woman versus man (well as much as a man
this lil gay boy can be) lol...who would have thought this would be the
final 2 standing?

Anyways, to get on with this I have a
plea/statement for Danni, Denise and Vecepia to consider while you the
jury ask us your questions. At Tribal #9, Rob, Tina and I were going to
vote for Denise, Sandra come to us and wanted to break up the "Final 3
Alliance" of Danni, Denise and Vecepia so she asked us to vote with her
and to vote Danni. We switched our vote to Danni which ultimately got
her voted out of the game BECAUSE Sandra was the 4th vote. Rob had 3
votes that tribal (Denise, Danni and Vecepia) all voted Rob...had Sandra
voted Rob as well, he would have been out of the game and not you
Danni. How can one betray a trust/alliance that early in the game when
you girls could have still had the numbers? Keep this in mind!!!

Parvati,
we didn't know much of each other, wish it could have been a bit
different and that you would have answered my messages but to no avail.
As for my alliance of my GREAT buddie Aras *snuggle*, and my 2 GREAT
friends in Boston Rob and Tina...I love you guys, stay the way you are
*hugs*

In closing, take everything in and vote for who you truly
think deserves to win this game, it's not always about winning
challenges...there is some loyalty that takes part in this game as well
as a social game and a true strong alliance.

After a typically uncompromising Q&A grilling from the Jury, the 2 Finalists now had a nervous wait whilst the 7 Jurors took the next 24 hrs to contemplate their decision and await the reveal the following night, which went thus...

FIRST VOTE:

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 154blgl

SECOND VOTE:

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 Aaaaaa-3e396cc

Well... It's time to cast my online vote...

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 Bbbbb-3e39746

"You deserve my vote friend... I hope a miracle happens and someone switch her vote for you... Good game"
THIRD VOTE

"With a ribbon on it!"

FOURTH VOTE

"I'm voting for Todd, because he is my friend. I can't vote for person who tries to vote me out every tribal"

FIFTH VOTE

"Girl, you blew Todd out of water in that FTC. I hope you get the votes you need to win.

SIXTH VOTE

"MY VOTE FOR A WINNER FTC

I vote for TODD to be the sole survivor of this game."

SEVENTH AND FINAL VOTE & THE WINNER OF EUROSTRANDED: THE AEOLIAN ISLANDS...

"Girl I knew you would rock it and you fucking did. <3 I am so proud of you. You are so deserving of this, idc what anyone says. To quote Danni: you didn't rely on luck, you made your own. I hope you win this, you should. <3"
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:20 am

So Sandra was the winner, 4-3.
It is somehow fitting that in a season where loyalties ran very deep - to the extent that it took 3 Purple Rocks on the road to get to the end, that the Jury would continue in this fashion all the way to the end.

Poetically it is also fitting, that in a season which featured a cast of all previous US winners, that Sandra, the only person to have won twice in RL, shoud manage to triumph once again.

Placings & Cast
* - Denotes ORG Planet Alumni

1st - Sandra (Suppis)
2nd - Todd (Colton)
3rd - Rob (Kirill From Russia)
4th - Tina (Amanda Leigh)*
5th - Denise (Rodger)
6th - Parvati (Coconut Master)
7th - Vecepia (MorrisBored)
8th - Danni (CrazyAlexi)
9th - Aras (Edjuardo/Abi-Maria)
10th - Brian (Kyle)*
11th - J.T. (RyanCFC95)
12th - Richard (SurvivorFan 491)
13th - Ethan (MrsBB)
14th - Sophie (DW Moonlight)
15th - Kim (Puppet Master)
16th - Tom (Jayzinho)

If anyone who is interested in having a look/reading through, now that the boards are all unlocked...

You won't be able to post - it is a Read-Only account.

UserID: Earl
password: TwDz17

http://eurostranded.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=Login&CODE=00
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Great write ups Yul!!! Thanks for posting them GM. I had fun playing and I met a few great people. Have fun looking around the game for those of you who might choose to do so. It was a well put together game and the hosts did a good job.

Good luck on future casting GM !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks, Amanda. Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 3057110968

It was a genuine pleasure hosting you. Amazing confessionalist. Amazing person. Full stop. Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 204853
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2