ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 4 BEGINS

Go down 
+4
Pete
Henry
.Michael.
Amanda Leigh
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Thank you!

I vote to lynch Stacie
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Deadline for day 4
Sunday, Friday 25th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes: Shanna 2 of 5 votes Stacie, Pete
Stacie 5 votes of 5 Shanna, Kyle, Michael, Henry, Jeremy

Pending Votes: 1
Monokolopo,

This thread is now locked. I have a few things to take care of (not home). Results will be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm

This has been the shortest day so far. You all came together to lynch Stacie. Was it the right decision? Stacie was taken to the white room for interrogation and cancellation. During the debriefing in comm her identity was revealed to everyone:

Quinn

DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 Quinn_zps8588746f
You have found a killer.

Night 4 is upon you. Day 5 there will be new things for you to discuss and more clues for you to unravel. Many of you have nightly roles. Here is what I need:

DEADLINE FRIDAY, JANUARY 25th 11:59PM. IF YOU DONT SEND ME SOMETHING BY THE DEADLIINE, TOUGH. LOL

Michael/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row.
Davenport/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row.
Madeline/Interrogator - Please send me the name of the person you would like to interrogate.
Petrosian/Killer - Please send me the name of the person that you and Quinn want to kill.
Operations/Hunter - Please send me the name of the person you would like to shoot in the event that you are killed in the night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 4 BEGINS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Galaxy Games: Archives-
Jump to: