ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:54 pm

I'm friends with most of the people in this game. Although some may see me as a threat I believe that most will see me as someone they can work with. Ironically, the two people I feel that I could work the best with are the same two people who signed up right behind me for the Island room. Michael and Jeremy I have worked with in the past I believe they get along. I could see myself making an alliance with them. I also know that I can work with mono as I have done so in the past at a different website. Guess we will see what happens and how the game goes. Im about to do the first challenge but I really dont want to be the first HOH.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Johnny just won the first HOH.

I have no idea who he will nominate but I did add him to my AIM today.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:59 pm

I am a little bummed that two of the people on the block are people I could work with. I guess that Id like to see Jeremy win POV and take himself off the block. I personally, don't want to win POV.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Wow. I can't believe that I beat everyone. I really only played it a few times before posting a score. I thought for sure someone could beat me. I guess they didn't figure out the trick of pointing the ball at the 2nd away from the center and letting it rack up points. Now what am I gonna do. Bah Humbug. Guess I am going to branch out a little and ask a few peeps what I should do. It's a mighty bold move using the POV first and saving Jeremy and Mono. I thought I could work with Mono but he has gone inactive. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:52 pm

So glad that Niki won HOH. I kept meaning to do the challenge but couldn't ever motivate myself to look up the answers. Bad Amanda, Bad. lol

As for the POV this round, I didn't want to win it at all, so I only played the game once and turned in a score from my mom's comp. I was sort of disappointed when Cam won the POV. I dunno why I was disappointed but I was. Now Donna and Johnny are on the block. And although I don't know Johnny at all, or where he came from or how he found my site, I voted to keep him this round. I sent him a pm told him Id sign on to aim tonight if he wanted to chat Id be around. I really hate signing on to AIM. Most times I sign on and sit there and no one ever says shit to me. Whats the point of that ? lol But I realize this is a game and although Im not for making new buddies, maybe it's what I need to do in this game to get a handle on things. I really dont want to win this game but I wouldnt mind controlling it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm

OMG Michael said that he didnt vote for Niki to leave.

Well I didn't either, so the other vote for Johnny must have been Shanna.

I need to talk to Michael, I'm going to ask him to call me tomorrow.

Last edited by Amanda Leigh on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:10 am

Nathan Drake here, arisen from a slumber.

So, check this. The night I sent Michael a pm and told him to call me he did. We talked, I told him who I wanted to win this game and who I didnt want to win the gmae. I fully expected to play in the following HOH challenge, but it was live and I couldnt be here. I logged in the next day to see that Shanna had won. I didnt feel like kissing her ass so I didn't. THEN.... doooooom. I got sick. For almost a week I didnt do much of anything. When I finally started to feel better, well, other shit happened and I became depressed. I wasn't in the mood for much of anything. Then, I got a message on FB from Michael. Apparently I was up for eviction against my sister and she was asking Michael if he would keep her. I told him that it was fine if he voted me out, that I hadn't been to my site in over a week. That was Tuesday. Late Wednesday night, Michael calls me. Informed me that I am still in the game.

LOL

It really made me laugh.

I believe what happened was that... Michael and Niki voted to evict me.

Cam and Jeremy voted to keep me. ??????? ( i understand jeremy but why cam?)

I am guessing that Cam and Shanna thought I would continue to be a no show and that Stacie was more of a threat than me.

Michael informed me that Shanna told Stacie she was safe. If this is true, Shanna lied to my sister. and for what? To keep me? They should have tossed me. lol

Im going to do this challenge. I just worry that Cam will beat my score.

If I were to win this HOH, for the record, my noms would be Shanna and Cam.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 1 of 1