ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCREAM - Night One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

SCREAM - Night One Empty
PostSubject: SCREAM - Night One   SCREAM - Night One EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:11 pm

“Did you see their faces today?” Harvey whispered, his eyes wide with excitement. His words were barely audible, but the wicked glee showed clearly. He sat cross-legged on his bedroom floor amongst the pieces of a shredded picture of Joshua Pool and Samantha Eazel from the school yearbook. His sister smirked back, her look as dangerous as her twin brother’s. “They’ll remember my name forever,” he added darkly.

“Our names,” Alexis corrected quickly. “You keep acting as though you’re the one who actually stabbed him.”

“Well, I would have!” Harvey snapped back in a flash of anger, his voice rising. “I would have done it and you know it! Stabbed him right in the heart!”

Alexis’ tone remained calm. “Of course you would have,” she reassured, “and your time is coming. We‘ll have our revenge soon enough.”

“I’ll gut the next one like a writhing fish!” Harvey exclaimed, rising to his feet, his arm thrusting through the air in a sweeping arc. Alexis giggled softly at his antics, and Harvey’s grimace widened as he imagined the cascades of blood gushing like torrents of sweet revenge.

The bedroom door creaked open, and their mother peered in from the hallway.

“Keep it down, you two,” Marion scolded. “Someone might hear you! You know what they’d do if they thought my children were responsi-- oh, I can’t even bear it!” She clasped her hand in front of her mouth to stifle a sob, averting her eyes from the torn scraps of Joshua Pool’s memory that surrounded her son like a halo.

The twins were suddenly somber. “It’s not your fault,” Alexis offered gently. “It’s them. They let this happen.”

Marion nodded in agreement, but retreated back down the staircase, her thoughts left in the distant past.

“We’re going out tonight, by the way,” Harvey called after her, although she was already gone. “It’ll be late. There’s a house party tonight, and we’re not gonna miss it!”

Alexis and Harvey chuckled together sadistically, knowing that they hadn’t been invited to the celebration. Thankfully it was a Halloween party, and they both already had a mask in mind…

There was no majority, so no one was lynched. NIGHT ONE BEGINS!

Those with nightly actions, please PM me your decisions within the next 48 hours. If everyone gets their decision in by 7PMCST tomorrow, though, I'll post then, so keep your eyes peeled!

Deadline for Night 1
Thursday, October 17th, 7pm CST

Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

SCREAM - Night One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Night One   SCREAM - Night One EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Any questions, PM me as always!
Back to top Go down

SCREAM - Night One
Page 1 of 1