ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Maid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: The Maid   The Maid EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:38 pm

I was cruising through on demand stuff. And on the Sundance Channel on demand was a movie called "The Maid" and it had the best description for a movie...and this is it exactly as it appeared on my screen

Sundance Channel wrote:
A young Filipino moves to Singapore to work as a maid. Unfortunately she arrives during "Hungry Ghost Month"

I am so intrigued...of course I'm not going to watch it...that would ruin it. But I just thought everyone should know. We should just start a thread for entertaining bad movies.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Omg, I want it on my television. Now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:02 am

YAY FOR BAD MOVIE DISCUSSIONS

Oscar, staring Sylvester Stallone will forever be my FAVOURITE bad movie.

Stallone doing a comedy? Priceless.

It's honestly the most confusing movie you'll ever see in your life. Stallone plays a Mafia guy, Snaps, who's trying to put all that behind him. But then, this guy, Anthony, is all "Hey, I stole $50,000 from you and will only give it back if you let me marry your daughter." But then his daughter, Lisa, is all "No, I'm in love with Oscar, the chauffeur... and I'm pregnant!!" I don't get why the movie is called Oscar. You see the guy in the last two seconds of the movie. LEGIT last two seconds. Oh, and she lied about being preggers Razz But then Lisa ends up falling in love with Snap's speech coach and Anthony ends up hating her anyways.

BUT THEN, this girl shows up and is like "Hey, you're my real father! And Anthony is my boyfriend!" So Snaps is like "WHA!?" And then Anthony leaves the money laying around and the maid accidentally picks up the wrong bag and the money goes missing. But then the maid was like "Hey! That's my daughter! By the way, Snaps, we had a fling years ago AND THAT'S ACTUALLY YOUR DAUGHTER!" So even the girl is like "REALLY!?" because she was lying, but she actually IS Anthony's girlfriend because the Anthony who wants to marry Snap's daughter is an imposter.

It's the greatest movie of all time, just because it's so lame. It's a must see Wink
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 am

Anyone here ever seen Santa Claus Conquers the Martians? Because not only have I seen it...I own it.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:51 am

Hahahaha! That sounds EPIC!

Please provide a synopsis. I want to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 am

Hahaha, I'm actually not sure why it's titled as it is, because really Santa Claus gets captured by the Martians who are jealous of Earth's Christmas, and either the earthling astronauts have to save him, or he has to escape. Something like that. Don't really remember. What's really important is that there's a scene with a robot.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 am

Oh! Another epically horrible movie I saw!

Well, I saw only parts of it. My dad kept fastforwarding it because it was really weird.

It was called Beyond Loch Ness.

See, I have a weird fascination with Nessie. Even when I was a toddler, I had a toy Loch Ness Monster. Which is REALLY weird, when you discover my biggest fear is dinosaurs.

Anyways, here's what I managed to gather from the movie.

The Maid LochNessTerror1
Nessie, who has legs rather than fins, emerges from the loch and eats a couple people. But she only ate people because they were trying to steal her egg
The Maid LochNessTerror2
It was a team of cryptozoologists who were eaten. The only survivor was the son of one of the guys who was eaten. He was only 12 at the time, but grew up knowing he must murder every plesiosaur, to avenge his father.
The Maid LochNessTerror3
The rest of the movie takes place in Lake Superior, since apparently Nessie lives there too. And a bunch of baby monsters continue to eat teenagers.
The Maid LochNessTerror4

THE END!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:02 am

Doug wrote:
Hahaha, I'm actually not sure why it's titled as it is, because really Santa Claus gets captured by the Martians who are jealous of Earth's Christmas, and either the earthling astronauts have to save him, or he has to escape. Something like that. Don't really remember. What's really important is that there's a scene with a robot.

Hahahaha! I must find and watch this movie now.

I'd totally go to outer space to save Santa.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:36 am

That Santa Claus movie sounds eeeeeeeeeeeeeeepic!!!! As does Beyond Loch Ness.........but neither of them have the appeal of unfortunately arriving somewhere during "Hungry Ghost Month" HAHAHAHA!!!!

Oscar! I remember that movie, but just barely. I remember I left the theater after seeing that and like apparently it was with my whole family because we were discussing it after and no one could figure out why the movie was called Oscar because it's really really true Oscar is like only in the last shot of the film.

Do you remember the trailer for that movie? I do kind of...in the sense that I know the trailer of the movie ended with different shots of people saying "Oscar" and so it went like "OSCAR! Oscar? Oscar. Oscar! OOOOOOOSCAR!" and that always made me laugh and I wish more movies had trailers like that.

You know what movie I was forced to see this year that was just truly terrible? Yes ladies and gentlemen, I was one of the 13 people that paid to go see Dragonball this year. And it was every bit as terrible as you can imagine. Oh my God I wanted to die in the theater...but I couldn't leave because I lost a bet. I enjoy bad movies SOOOOOO much...(was Beyond Loch Ness a SciFi original, because those movies are always good for that level of enjoyment...MANTICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!)...it's like a sickness that I have and no one I know really understands it.

I own "I Know Who Killed Me" which is probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen. And I enjoy watching that movie because it puts me into fits of laughter. I want to make a sequel starring Tia and Tamara called "I Know Who Killed Me Too!" (obviously) and it would just need to be a musical comedy. I'm way too in love with it.

Maybe I WILL watch The Maid......I just feel like nothing can live up to that description. "HUNGRY GHOST MONTH" ... YES ... THAT TRULY IS UNFORTUNATE.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:40 am

The worst movie I ever saw was Adventureland. It was just brutal. Every person in the theater got up and left. My sister and I were the only ones who stayed, and we only stayed because we didn't have a ride until the end of the movie, lol

But yes! The Oscar trailer = <333

And I just found the whole movie on YouTube, which makes me very very happy. Anything with Stallone completes my life.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Oh man......the whole thing's on YouTube.......I'm so there.

And I'm glad you agree with me about Adventureland! HAHA! People just keep telling me I am exaggerating but I hated it SO much!!!!!! I left going "It was not very good." and then my rage surrounding it just grew the more I thought about it to now I think it's actually one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The characters were just sooooooo flat and unlikeable...and not just the ones that were supposed to be unlikeable. Ew...I hated it even more than Nick & Nora's Douchey Evening.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 pm

I'm pretty sure there wasn't any douching in Nick and Norah, SILLY.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 pm

There was in the gay band van.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Val du Fontennay wrote:
And I'm glad you agree with me about Adventureland! HAHA! People just keep telling me I am exaggerating but I hated it SO much!!!!!! I left going "It was not very good." and then my rage surrounding it just grew the more I thought about it to now I think it's actually one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The characters were just sooooooo flat and unlikeable...and not just the ones that were supposed to be unlikeable. Ew...I hated it even more than Nick & Nora's Douchey Evening.

I KNOW!

Omg, like, what was even the POINT of that movie? I was like "K, he needs a job. And he likes a girl.... The end?" The characters were SO two-dimensional, and the storyline was so boring.

And yes, ALL of Oscar is online! Click here for part one. You can get to all the other parts in the "Related Videos" sidebar Razz
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:41 pm

I'm sooooo excited for Oscar, HAHAHA!!! I might be doing that tonight!!!

And Doug, you know I love you, so, let's not mention that movie again. You're the tops!!!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:41 pm

I'm gonna hide that somewhere. I'm not telling you what "that" is, and I'm not telling you where...but it shall be hidden. Find it.

And no, I will not edit this post due to the fact that it clearly sounds like some sort of innuendo. It shall remain as is.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:55 pm

uh oh..........am I gonna have to Jack Bower your ass for more information.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 pm

You may think I can't fit this ______ all the way down your throat...but I can.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:18 pm

I dunnooo...my gag reflex is pretty sensitive. I wouldn't want you to get your _______ all vomity.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Those blanks make me feel creative. They stimulate my mind since class hasn't started yet. I placed random words into those blanks. Rowboat. Congressman. Ligament. Harmonica.... It's like Mad Lib!

Val du Fontennay wrote:
I'm sooooo excited for Oscar, HAHAHA!!! I might be doing that tonight!!!

Make sure to post your review here Wink But now I feel bad for ruining the movie with my mini synopsis, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:53 pm

I don't think it was really a suggestion, but I will second the words "Mad Lib."

A thread shall be created. Just not now, cuz I'm supposed to be doing productive sh!t.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:03 am

Being productive is overrated. Says the girl who is currently doing nothing with her life.

But of course Mad Lib was a suggestion. You read between the lines of my post. Good job, Doug! Wasn't sure if anyone would have caught on!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:39 am

Oh I've already seen it so it didn't really ruin anything, I can just barely remember it.

Also i just wrote it with Towel in there like I was supposed to, but I pretty much wanted this exact situation to occur and I'm glad it did.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:58 am

Riiiiight. I knew you've seen it before. My mind isn't very functional at 2am, apparently, lol
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:17 am

I am bumping this up....because I forgot all about "Hungry Ghost Month" and now I can't stop laughing...I'm in a very giddy mood though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maid   The Maid Empty

Back to top Go down

The Maid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: