ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The last Samadhi meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

The last Samadhi meeting Empty
PostSubject: The last Samadhi meeting   The last Samadhi meeting EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Red team winning the final Samadhi grants you the power to give it to another team.

Or you can choose to take it out completely for the final challenge, the choice is up to you. Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: The last Samadhi meeting   The last Samadhi meeting EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 am

We would like to give it to the Blue team. This was a very hard choice, but in the long run... Yellow was right there by our side last night in the Board Game challenge, and we both fought pretty hard to win.

Sorry Blue!
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The last Samadhi meeting   The last Samadhi meeting EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Blue has received the Samadhi for the first time. What could be in it?
Its a piece of paper that says -20 words.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The last Samadhi meeting   The last Samadhi meeting EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Challenge tomorrow at 8EST it non live.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: The last Samadhi meeting   The last Samadhi meeting EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:37 pm

It's no big deal Red, we understand Smile even if we were aligned that's fine... haha. I was actually the only one on time there and Marshall made us wait like an hour for you guys to show up lololol. And by then I was annoyed and tired and had school so yeahhhh
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The last Samadhi meeting   The last Samadhi meeting EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Actually I waited for 20 minutes, then told you to find your partners, you found yours I waited for about 20 minutes for Santos to choose his, then since he didn't I had to find someone who took forever to get his guest account up, and then Stacie joined.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: The last Samadhi meeting   The last Samadhi meeting EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Marshall wrote:
Actually I waited for 20 minutes, then told you to find your partners, you found yours I waited for about 20 minutes for Santos to choose his, then since he didn't I had to find someone who took forever to get his guest account up, and then Stacie joined.

My point exactly. "I waited for 20 minutes" there's 20, "I waited about 20 minutes for Santos" there's 20, "I had to fine someone who took forever" there's another 20. 60 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The last Samadhi meeting   The last Samadhi meeting EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:55 pm

What I was explaining was that I wasn't waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: The last Samadhi meeting   The last Samadhi meeting EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:28 pm

You said you were still going to drag in two random people to play for them. Which would have given two people who didn't even show up a chance at winning. I'm done with this, I don't think you understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last Samadhi meeting   The last Samadhi meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The last Samadhi meeting
Page 1 of 1