ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for some shows on Hulu to watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Looking for some shows on Hulu to watch Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some shows on Hulu to watch   Looking for some shows on Hulu to watch EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:17 pm

I currently watch four:

Modern Family
V
Reaper
One Piece

but I know there's other good stuff on there. I'm looking for something that's a little older, meaning it'll have a whole season on there. Since V isn't going to be new for a while, I need to add something to my Hulu pool. People've told me FlashForward, but I can't watch that, because it doesn't go far enough back for me to keep up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Looking for some shows on Hulu to watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for some shows on Hulu to watch   Looking for some shows on Hulu to watch EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:55 pm

I don't really know what they got on Hulu as far as like, a whole series. Other than, I'm pretty sure they have like every episode of Doogie Howser M.D. on there, HAHA! You should very much be watching that for sure.
Back to top Go down

Looking for some shows on Hulu to watch
Page 1 of 1