ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)

Go down 
+3
Jess
MoMo
Doug
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) Empty
PostSubject: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:15 am

If you drink beer, what's your favorite?

If you like shots, what's your favorite?

And if you drink anything else (malt bevs, wine coolers, etc.), what's your favorite?

Me:

1. So far, Blue Moon by far. The only beer I can say I legitimately enjoy drinking.

2. Probably a Dirty Girl Scout or a Jolly Rancher. Hard to pick in this category. So many good ones.

3. Probably a Bacardi Silver Pomegranate Mojito.

I'm especially curious about beers and shots, since I'd like to try some new stuff.

Last edited by Doug on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:37 am

1. Guinness is the best, and I also like Lindemans (Kassis mostly)

2. Just whisky...why you being so fancy?

3. Does anyone drink Wine Coolers for real? I thought that was something you brought to a party that you didn't really want to go to in order to insult the host.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:11 am

Hahahaha, is that what they're for? I'll have to consider how many people I've insulted then Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Wow, Doug. Thanks for discriminating against Canadians with this whole "over 21" thing. You're no better than DJ.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 pm

hmm I'll have to think about this one

1) I'm not a fan of beer per say, usually just stick with Budweiser

2) There are two shots I've had that I really like, a cherry lifesaver and a coconut rum one. Both are awesome. The coconut rum one I can drink as a regular drink straight it is really good

3) wine coolers, hmm, smirnoff isn't bad, not really sure at all though
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Well seeing as the drinking age is 19 in Canada, aaaaand I drank for 6 years before that anyway, I feel qualified to answer despite the thread title.

If you drink beer, what's your favorite?

I love Corona. But mostly in summer. Otherwise I'll drink MGD most of the time. If I'm lucky I'll randomly find Desperados and love my life.

If you like shots, what's your favorite?

Lemon drops are fantastiiiiic! (It's like the opposite of a tequila shot. Instead of lime and salt you use lemon and sugar with vodka.) Otherwise, just whiskey or anything for that matter.

And if you drink anything else (malt bevs, wine coolers, etc.), what's your favorite?

I LOVE GIN! Gin is seriously my life, it never fails me. I've gone through stages of hard liquors in my life, vodka, white rum and now gin and gin is most definitely the longest running of the three. Yay gin!

Now if you excuse me, my sunday afternoon could use a couple of happy hours.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Ryan's an alcoholic. Don't mind him.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:10 pm

I love love love Gin too Ryan, I have a bottle of Bombay Sapphire in my house at all times. I drink that slowly though, and mostly just use big T or Gordon's if I'm desperate. I lost my Martini shakers though in a move so I don't make those anymore, but I am okay with that, I'll just add Gin to pretty much anything once, just to try it.

Have you ever had Pimm's? It's like a spiced Gin, I think it's delicious.

Also I'm a big fan of just flavoured liquors in general, like if I just find something that's like "Green Tea" or "Pumpkin" or something tasty like that I'll buy it and figure out what to mix it with and make something amazing.

When I'm not guzzling Jameson at least.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Desert Rose wrote:
I love love love Gin too Ryan, I have a bottle of Bombay Sapphire in my house at all times. I drink that slowly though, and mostly just use big T or Gordon's if I'm desperate. I lost my Martini shakers though in a move so I don't make those anymore, but I am okay with that, I'll just add Gin to pretty much anything once, just to try it.

Have you ever had Pimm's? It's like a spiced Gin, I think it's delicious.

Also I'm a big fan of just flavoured liquors in general, like if I just find something that's like "Green Tea" or "Pumpkin" or something tasty like that I'll buy it and figure out what to mix it with and make something amazing.

When I'm not guzzling Jameson at least.

Bombay Sapphire is love. But depending on funds I'll grab Gordon's, Beefeater, Tanqueray or New Amsterdam. I reaaaalllly really love my gin lmao I also like some flavoured stuff but I have to really be in the mood, and I don't like extremely sweet ones. No watermelon or strawberry vodka for me, doing shots of that stuff will kill you. But I like Smirnoff Citrus and such because it's more tart.

Alcohol is seriously amazing.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:08 pm

well, gosh, ive had a little of everything since I began partying at age 14 but, my favs lets see....

Smirnoff Ice.... Apple, Mango or Strawberry or the original.
I hate beer , beer sucks
Amaretto sours (Amaretto/Whiskey Sour)
Buttery Nipples -shots-(bailey's, butterscotch schnapps)
Pina Colada (Rum, CocoLopez, Pinapple Juice)
Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
Screwdrivers (Vodka, Orange juice)
Brazillian Monk (Frangelico, Kahlua, Dark Creme De CaCao, Dry Sherry, and vanilla ice cream)
Mikes Hard Lemonade
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:17 pm

I just remembered, Midori Sour, that is one of my favorite drinks (it is a mixed drink)
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Oh I don't mean like, strawberry vodka or something, that's kinda gross, I just mean like it's a liqueur, excuse the confusion.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:18 pm

1. Beer: Either Corona or Blue Moon. Basically, beer with fruit.

2. I will pretty much do a shot of anything: Redheaded sluts, Surfers on Acid, , Jolly Ranchers, GIRL SCOUT COOKIES OMG SO GOOD, Lemoncello...it doesn't really matter.

3. Beyond that I love mixed drinks with Rum. Captain, Jack, or Malibu with coke...I tried Malibu with Sprite a week or so ago and that was nom nom too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)   For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM)  ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

For those above 21 (or 19 for THEM) ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: