ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 6 RESULTS

Go down 
+2
Henry
dj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:40 pm

No more racing! Results up tonight.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:51 pm

With Michael on a flight to nowhere, the 7 remaining players land in MADAGASCAR.

Donna hits the ground first and is off and running. With no yields left in the game, it's pure skill!

Henry and Mandie are right behind Donna, off to a good start.

Kiwi arrives nearly 10 minutes later, with Boyd, and finally Belasen, trailing.

As Debani flies -- a little too fast -- toward the lush ground of the rainforest, he miscalculates his landing.

CRACK.

The medics and DJ rush in.

"Dr. Perry, tell us what's going on here."

"It appears as though Debani has broken his leg. He will not be able to continue on in this race."

With the tears streaming down Debani's face, he knows that all hope is lost. Can't race with one leg, bro!

The six remaining racers are unaware of this fact, however...they're also unaware one of them is still to be eliminated.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Donna is the first to reach the obstacle -- WATERFALL DIVING? We never said this was going to be getting easier, did we?

Donna wastes absolutely no time and runs off the ledge. She completes a marvelous swan dive and hits the bottom of the river, swimming to the bank before anyone has even reached the top of the falls. She's off into the rainforest before anybody notices.

Henry is the next to jump. Screaming like a little girl, he makes it to the bottom ungracefully. Mandie cannonballs over the edge and wishes she could do it all over again! The two are swimming as fast as possible to get to the bank.

Some time passes as Boyd does a triple lindy from the falls. I'm still wondering how he was able to accomplish this, but then again -- it's Boyd. He can do anything! Kiwi, having been passed by Boyd on the way to the falls, is in no way wanting to slip up this round, so he wastes no time and jumps right over the edge of the falls.

Belasen, having eaten too much vegemite on the plane ride over, has to make frequent stops. When he finally reaches the falls, he hesistates. Jumping out of a plane wasn't a problem, but jumping over a waterfall is?! C'mon Beanie Baby, jump jump jump!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Donna reaches the next checkpoint to find she must gather a herd of cattle into a pen. It's not an easy start for Donna, but as soon as she sees Henry approach the cattle she knows it's GO-TIME! Henry and Donna are neck and neck.

In the jungle, Boyd managed to pass Mandie and both emerge neck and neck as well. They plan a strategy to herd the cattle together to help each other get through this tough challenge.

Kiwi is the next to arrive, and with his NZ roots has no problem wrasslin' these cows.

Henry is the first to finish, and Donna begins getting worried, knowing she's lost her tremendous lead.

Mandie is the next cleared, and Boyd wonder why he isn't done too. Looks like a baby cow has snuck out the back of his pen!

Donna finally finishes and is off in pursuit of the top 2.

Kiwi is the next to finish, with Boyd right behind, carrying cow babies like he's Paul Bunyan.

Belasen finally reaches the cow-herding challenge to find all the cows in their pens. Knowing he's in last, he knows he must pick up the pace!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:31 pm

DJ sees the first figure in the distance...

HENRY, YOU ARE #1!

over 30 minutes pass...

MANDIE, YOU ARE #2!

Another 15 minutes...

KIWI, you are #3!!!!!!!

Only Belasen, Boyd, and Donna remain.

10 minutes pass...

DONNA YOU ARE #4!

BOYD YOU ARE #5!

Unfortunately Belasen,

YOU HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE AMAZING RACE OH CRAPS

Henry - 42m
Mandie - 1h 14m
Kiwi - 1h 36m
Donna - 1h 46m
Boyd - 1h 50m
Belasen - 2h 32m
Debani - DNF
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 pm

ROUND 6 RESULTS Taroc6
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Wooo yeah baby! Screamin like a girl or not -elbows DJ- yayyy!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 am

i seriously looked for a like button. Rolling Eyes

Great job Henry banana
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:41 am

good job guys !!!!!

really through that those numbers were a killer
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:51 am

Don't expect them to get any easier. It's only going to get tougher from here on out.

Two more rounds until the finals.

And you will be relieved if you get eliminated before then! Prepare for hell!
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Sorry I gave up y'all!! The game wasn't really what I expected... you know me, I like to be more "vocal" and "involved" than just rolling the dice! I became too tired of the race, gotta get my endurance up I guess!!

All the best, and good luck to the remaining racers!

xoxox

Debani
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:14 am

Round 7 up this weekend some time!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:04 am

banana
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Bummer! Thanks deej, enjoyed playing it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:22 am

Better luck next time Bino I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 6 RESULTS   ROUND 6 RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 6 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1