ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Brother 14

Go down 
+3
Niki
Jordan
Henry
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

Big Brother 14 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:39 pm

I finally went and looked, to see who was left. I got a feeling it's gonna be people I don't particularly like...but what're ya gonna do. Last season's NEW people surprised me with how much I liked a couple of 'em. All ain't lost. Hopefully whoever they choose, good or bad, make the game more interesting instead of less.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Well, so there ya have it on BB 14. Not the best twist they've ever come up with, but, I don't know. Stinks about the first player gone, because I have a feeling they might've done pretty well. Guess that's the way the cookie crumbles though, eh? Thoughts anyone?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:41 pm

I agree Henry, I am not crazy about the twist. However I do think the cast is somewhat decent, am annoyed with the one player that is gone, dumb twist.

There are a few that I actually do really like and a few that I really cannot stand. Hopefully it ends up being good and not a letdown
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Possible spoiler... I guess?

No really... You've been warned. This isn't Earth-shattering, but if you're a purist, look away.

I think there should've been 13 players and coaches decide after the first comp so each coach started with 3.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:06 pm

I think west coast is watching right now. I'll post my thoughts at 1am.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:36 am

Dan - ew
Booger - ew
Britney - ew
Janelle - been on more shows than Romber and Russell combined at this point*

*this is not confirmed

SNORE
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:18 am

Stoked to see Dan and Britney back!!!! :D Janelle should be fun to watch too.. really don't like Boogie but atleast he's not competing against the houseguests lol.

Really not a fan of the one person leaving already twist Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:55 am

The coach twist doesnt bother me. I think it's rather interesting. I like Wil with one L. Boy cracks me up. And I like Willie Hantz. Im glad Brit picked the right HOH. Wink

JANELLE SHE"S BACK BITCHES I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Amanda, you're crazy. I mean the coach twist might turn out OK, but almost can't see how. Dan dissapointed me with who he eliminated, I think that may bite him in the ass down the line. Everyone's teams, including his own need to throw Mike over the wall and out of the studio. Big Brother 14 - Page 3 802118
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:19 pm

I don't like the coach twist if it remains that the coaches get to pick HOH and who goes home. That would kind of defeat the entire concept of the game. We will have to see how it develops.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:43 am

Yeah, I dunno. I was shocked in a good way, with Nom's this 1st week. So I can't say yet if this twist is the worst ever, or just yaknow...not the best. LOL
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:30 am

I wanna like this season cause I do like 3 of the returnees but I really don't care for the way the game is being different due to the mentors. Hopefully it ends up playing out alright, I expect those I like will be eliminated first as always though lol
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:27 pm

I hear ya, Pete. Big Brother 14 - Page 3 204853 The first person gone was a let-down, but maybe the next person out wont be...
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Pete wrote:
I wanna like this season cause I do like 3 of the returnees but I really don't care for the way the game is being different due to the mentors. Hopefully it ends up playing out alright, I expect those I like will be eliminated first as always though lol

Totally agree. I like Dan, Britney and Janelle but am upset about the first two people to go home Sad Now Dan only has one player left and he's my fave coach Sad I also liked both his players that went home. I like Danielle too but she's prob out next. >.< I kinda like Shane and Wil too. Can't stand Willie.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 pm

I just feel like this season is starting out too strong too fast. I'm not sure I'll be able to stay into this season with the way it is going. I'm finding I cannot stand half the cast. Janelle is annoying me big time, I used to like her so didn't expect not to this time but really cannot stand her, am liking Boogie more than her tbh. Britney is just all over the place and Dan is non-existent. So disappointing.

am I the only one who absolutely cannot stand Joe or Wil. I want those two to be the next two to go. Joe is way too loud and obnoxious, and Wil is just a little too over the top. Also Frank is pathetic, I feel he blew the imitating of Wil out of proportion as far as Willie goes. I don't think Willie was attacking Wil for being gay. Willie is just crazy, he really should not be in that house as he is not stable for it, which seems to be commonplace for the Hantz family does it not?

I like Ian but he is a bit weird, I like Ashley but again she's a bit weird. I like Shane so far, and really I think that is all. I wanna like Jenn but she seems to not really be there.

Hopefully things turn around quickly as it is definitely possible for it too, we'll see
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm still somewhat up in the air, about this season. I'm none too thrilled with the idea of the Coaches returning to the game, but really....it's gonna happen. I can't believe America would've chose for them NOT to re-enter, come awwn now.

Don't have any super strong feelings toward anyone, other than I despise and will always detest Boogie with every fiber of my being. Janie and thems better get whuppin' on his ass as soon as they can!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:09 am

I prefer the coaches returning over staying as coaches. I do not like how the coaches game has affected everything in the game, from friends, to alliances. It is ridiculous. Hopefully once that twist is over things will turn around and get better cause I am losing faith that this season can be good

and 100% totally yes to Boogie going home ASAP! Cannot stand him, though it was funny when he lost the coaches challenge for celebrating too quickly lol
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Well, so far this season hasn't been a total bust for me, in part due to what happened just the other day. But still I think it was a pretty crappy twist so it wasn't gonna be great, right off the bat.

All things considered though, there could've been an even worse final 8, so I guess that's something eh!?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 pm

okay my thoughts at this time, I don't mind the majority of the final 8, though Ian is still my favorite. Thursdays episode was amazing though. Britney's goodbye message was just pure entertainment, loved it!

I am intrigued to see what happens next thanks to Thursday, it really rejuvenated this season for me as I felt the whole thing was going downhill.

and can I say that I absolutely LOATHE Frank, he has turned into the biggest jerk ever, even worse than Boogie if possible. I'd rather watch a season of 12 Rachel's than another minute of this idiot. Really do not like him.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 pm

still don't like Frank, don't like Jenn, Joe or Danielle

Shane is just meh

Ian and Britney are my favorites

and I absolutely hate Dan now
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Im not surprised at what went down cause, all season we've shown these people not to be that smart. One good move (last week) and all the rest have been, pretty STUPID movies, all-around if ya ask me. I dunno who to like, I guess I dont like anybody LOL.

Guess we'll see what happens next.......
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:11 pm

tbh if the person it looks like is going goes I am as well. I just don't think I can stand this cast much longer. It sucks when just last week I was starting to get all excited about the game again but yeah not really happy with these events
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:38 pm

I hate the turn of events cuz of who is sure to go, but I like the bold move and think it will be interesting to see the game evolve week to week. If this hadn't happened, the game would've been VERY predictable.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:54 pm

I just wish the quack pack stayed together Sad
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:41 pm

You and me both, Niki Big Brother 14 - Page 3 845636
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Big Brother 14 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 14
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next