ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santos Confessionals week 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Santos Confessionals week 1  Empty
PostSubject: Santos Confessionals week 1    Santos Confessionals week 1  EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:06 am

Yooo what's up DJ!! Your homeboi Santos is here in your game, so be happy because games get interesting when Santos is playing them . So far this game looks cool and that's why i am giving it a try . I honestly don't think that i will make it too far in this game, because i suck at luck games, but i will fight hard and hopefully i get lucky . I know that for the most part people probably think that this game does not requires any alliances , but fuck that, i am here to make this shit interesting , so of course there will be some alliances . The Yield twist that we have in the game it's a tricky bitch, so that's why i contacted Amanda and Kyle and i was like we need to stick together and we made an alliance . We are gonna stick together and we will never use that Yield thing against us . I don't want this yield thing to be used against me because that will fuck my game up . I still want more people in the alliance eventually . This shit will be easy, don't use the yield against me and i will not use the yield against you, as simple as that . For week one i dont want to use anything because i want to see how everybody play their cards . If people use the yield against me they better watch out because i will demolish their game , but let see how this round goes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals week 1    Santos Confessionals week 1  EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:13 am

Right now i just finish leg ONE with a time of 8 min . I don't know if that's good or not a mean, i still need to see how i do in the next check points . I still have a long way to go and i cant wait .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals week 1    Santos Confessionals week 1  EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Leg 2 was amazing because i got the right number in my first try , so not time was added to my total . It feels great cause so far i only have 8 min total . I have to keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals week 1    Santos Confessionals week 1  EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Oh fuck leg 3 was a freaking nightmare . Now i know that 8 min was actually a good time . A mean a got a long ass time in leg THREE and it sucks because now i can be in danger of elimination . I'm just hoping to have a different luck in leg FOUR and FIVE .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals week 1    Santos Confessionals week 1  EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:22 pm

I really thought that leg 4 was gonna be an easy round , since it was prime numbers, but nah it took me a little bit to get the right number . I don't think this ORACLE bitch that we have likes me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santos Confessionals week 1    Santos Confessionals week 1  Empty

Back to top Go down

Santos Confessionals week 1
Page 1 of 1