ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions

Go down 

Tribal Council Questions (VOTE 6)
1 ~ How was it like to get to your camp?
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions I_vote_lcap17%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
2 ~ What do you think of the other team?
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions I_vote_lcap17%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
3 ~ Who's the tribe leader?
 17% [ 1 ]
4 ~ how is camp?
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions I_vote_lcap0%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5 ~ How do you decide how to vote tonight?
 17% [ 1 ]
6 ~ Is anyone specifically at fault for the Heroes losing the first challenge?
 17% [ 1 ]
7 ~ How do you pull your tribe together moving forward so you don't come here again for a while?
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions I_vote_lcap0%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
8 ~ Who is pulling their weight at camp and who isn't?
 0% [ 0 ]
9 ~ Who on the other tribe is most threatening?
 0% [ 0 ]
10 ~ How has everyone gotten along so far?
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

This next part is going to be a 2 part poll. This part is to ask the type of questions to ask the contestants, the next part will be the answers the contestants give.

As the Heroes are heading to Tribal Council the questions will only be asked to them.

HEROES:
Mandie
Elisabeth Hassleback
Adam Levine
Kelly Clarkson
Cam
Carrie Underwood
Pete
Willie Nelson
Marcellas Reynolds
Amy Crews

1 ~ How was it like to get to your camp?

2 ~ What do you think of the other team?

3 ~ Who's the tribe leader?

4 ~ how is camp?

5 ~ How do you decide how to vote tonight?

6 ~ Is anyone specifically at fault for the Heroes losing the first challenge?

7 ~ How do you pull your tribe together moving forward so you don't come here again for a while?

8 ~ Who is pulling their weight at camp and who isn't?

9 ~ Who on the other tribe is most threatening?

10 ~ How has everyone gotten along so far?

You have 4 days to vote, voting ends on the 29th of April!
Back to top Go down

Interactive Survivor 1: E1 TC #1 Questions
Page 1 of 1