ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well Hi...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Stargazer
Stargazer
Ben

Horse

Well Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Well Hi...   Well Hi... EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi friends,

Most of you who I see still posting are old friends from way back in the Alt Reality days and I thought it's a good idea to give an update on how my life is considering I'd like to stay here awhile Smile I honestly do not remember when I last was on ORGPlanet (I remember being here instead of AltReality so it must be somewhat recent?)

Well my life is crazy. I'm currently finishing my junior year of college, majoring in Political Science and triple minoring in Psychology, Criminal Justice, and GLBT Studies. Why? Oh because I want to go into Student Affairs and work in University Housing or Leadership Development at a university. I'm planning on getting my masters in Higher Ed. Administration after I graduate in two years (five years because I didn't switch majors until the beginning of this year). I've gotten really involved with my school as well. I was just elected Treasurer for Student Government Association, promoted to Senior Resident Assistant after being an RA for two years, and work for my campus' Pride Center.

I guess the most significant thing that's happened in my life is that I am currently studying abroad in Manchester, England. I've been fortunate enough to be able to travel the past four months throughout Europe (I'm currently on a small Spanish island in the Mediterranean called Ibiza) and see the world like I've always wanted. I move back to Massachusetts in thirteen days. Then two weeks after that, I move to Maryland for the summer, working at Frostburg State University as an intern in their camps and conferences program.

I hope everyone here is doing well. I'm excited to catch up with ya'll (:
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Well Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hi...   Well Hi... EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:54 pm

welcome back, not sure if we ever talked previously, but always happy to see people return!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Well Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hi...   Well Hi... EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:27 pm

HI BEN!!!! IM so totally jealous of you because you are in Ibiza! That's like, OMG. Have you been to any of the clubs there? I hear the nightlife there is THE BOMB!!! I would LOVE to travel to Ibiza someday. Not only is the nightlife amazing but it's just so totally beautiful there. awwww, Im so happy for you. Sound's like you have been super busy too. Welcome back to OP. We are glad to have another here to post along with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Ben
Stargazer
Stargazer
Ben

Horse

Well Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hi...   Well Hi... EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:55 pm

I haven't been to any night clubs because it's still off season, unfortunately. It makes sense seeing it was only twenty pounds round trip from Manchester, so I'm not complaining. But I have been able to take in so much of the beauty of the island. The beaches are to die for and everyone here is so kind!

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Well Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hi...   Well Hi... EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Soak up every minute of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Well Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hi...   Well Hi... EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 pm

OMG, I remember you!!! Hi Ben!!! Well Hi... 204853 It's so nice to see people coming back here!!

Wow, you are amazing with all the majors/minors you have taken on.. sounds like a lot of hard work. You should def be proud!! It was hard enough for me just to major in biology lol. And studying abroad? Wow.. that's pretty damn cool! I'm jealous lol!!

Do you still watch Survivor?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Ben
Stargazer
Stargazer
Ben

Horse

Well Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hi...   Well Hi... EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 am

Hi Niki! It is definitely a lot of work with school and my involvement but I like to stay busy rather than have much free time. Especially after this semester being in the UK, I am ready to be busy 24/7.

I stopped watching Survivor at Gabon and got back into it with HvV. I am about six weeks behind on One World because I just got back from over a month straight of traveling so I will be doing catch up over the next week or so.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Well Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hi...   Well Hi... EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Well it def. sounds like fun and like you will be a busy bee! Smile

Enjoy Survivor... there's some interesting stuff that goes down this season..
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Sponsored content

Well Hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hi...   Well Hi... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Hi...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: