ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whitney Houston

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Whitney Houston Empty
PostSubject: Whitney Houston   Whitney Houston EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Yeah yeah I know it's old news at this point but I feel bad for her daughter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Whitney Houston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston   Whitney Houston EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:58 pm

I feel bad for her daughter as well, so shocked about her death. Was a fan of hers in the '90's and kept hoping she'd clean up and come back big time, thought she would a few years ago but unfortunately it didn't happen. So sad
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Whitney Houston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston   Whitney Houston EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:07 pm

I read today that her daughter, who is 18, was taken to the hospital, being treated for stress. Somewhere, i read she had a break down. Apparently they were very close and her daughter even had taken the role of care taker for a while during Whitney's recovery. They say she was found in the bathtub.... Speculation is she may have drowned. Makes me think maybe she took a sedative and passed out. Whatever the case, it's sad imo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

Whitney Houston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston   Whitney Houston EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:41 pm

It is very sad!!! =(
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Whitney Houston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston   Whitney Houston EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:33 pm

my understanding is she had taken a Xanax (sp?) to calm her nerves before it happened. Who knows, I'm sure we'll know more soon.

Sad to hear about her daughter, I can only imagine how hard this is for her, saw my mom go through losing her mom a few months ago, its not an easy thing.

I listened to her music a little earlier, first time in a while, and Count On Me, When You Believe and Run To You are my top 3 favorite songs from her, though I do like some others as well. so sad
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Whitney Houston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston   Whitney Houston EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whitney Houston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston   Whitney Houston Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitney Houston
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: