ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One World

Go down 
+7
Niki
Pete
dj
Amanda Leigh
Staciekins
-jk-
Jordan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

One World - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One World   One World - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Though actually Christina doesn't deserve to make the finals. Just for being nice? That isn't reason enough. I'd like to see Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina be in the finals. And while I like Sabrina the best I think, it applies to her too.

"Not pissing anybody off" can win you the game, but to me that's not really a strategy. It IS, of course, but I value someone who made big moves way more than someone who just didn't piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

One World - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One World   One World - Page 5 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Watched The Voice tonight. Tony Lucca actually did impress me a little bit, but he's so distantly fourth, I think in everyone's mind. Then I'd say Jermaine, and the top two would be Chris Mann and Juliet Simms. Jermaine does have an excellent voice, but somehow I don't think he's got the 'ooomph' that the other two do. Chris impressed me, but I do still want Juliet to take it in the end.
Back to top Go down

One World
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5