ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rest in peace jake :'(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

rest in peace jake :'( Empty
PostSubject: rest in peace jake :'(   rest in peace jake :'( EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 pm

I want everyone to send out their thoughts to my 14 year old dog Jake in the hope that he rest in peace. He passed away this morning in his sleep. He hadn't been doing well the past week.. barely eating, having trouble walking. Poor guy had arthritis for a while now but seemed to do a bit better over the summer after we rescued our puppy who my dad's friend couldn't keep. I love him so much and don't know how life will ever be the same without him. He was my first dog ever and my best friend. I'm no good with words but I just needed to post this to get some feelings out and to have people to talk to because this is really hard on me because he really was a part of my family. He was there for me all through grade school when I was bullied and I don't know how I could have gotten through school without him. Rest in peace little boy. <3

rest in peace jake :'( Pic2eo
Me and Jakey for my highschool yearbook picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

rest in peace jake :'( Empty
PostSubject: Re: rest in peace jake :'(   rest in peace jake :'( EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 am

awwww Niki. Im so sorry. Maybe he will get to meet my BonBon who passed away last february at 17yrs old. May they both run wild and play forever in the field of dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic

rest in peace jake :'(
Page 1 of 1