ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandie's Thoughts.

Go down 
+10
-jk-
Jordan
Doggerz
Belasen
Trevor
Staciekins
Niki
dj
Pete
Amanda Leigh
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Grump Grump. Blah Blah.

Thats how I feel today. And my punk cat is driving me nuts. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:29 pm

random but mandie, have you heard from dj at all? just wondering cuz he hasnt been on in a few days and wanna make sure he's ok, just busy ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Didnt see this post till just now but yes, DJ is fine Wink He is always a little busy on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:08 pm

mandie.. you're a cowboys fan right?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:22 am

I was when Emitt Smith ran the ball for the Cowboys but that hasn't been for some time now. I can't remember the last time I sat down to watch a football game. I watched the halftime superbowl performance last year cause my little sister was performing on the field during the Black Eyed Peas performance.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:00 am

I have watched or attempted to watch several movies lately. Here is my short list:

Sherlock Holmes
Iron Man
I Am Number Four
Equilibrium
Natures Grave - LMAO I can't believe I sat through this whole thing.
The Three Musketeers - The 1993 one with Keifer Sutherland - I thought this was total cheese.
Clash Of The Titans
Zorro The Gay Blade
Knight and Day
Little Fockers - It wasn't funny. I stopped it and deleted it from the DVR.
Black Swan - Terrible. Just dreadful. I stopped and deleted this one too before it ended.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The Lightning Thief
The Phantom - with that dude Billy Zane. He's such a hottie, his purple unitard not so much.

I dont watch a lot of movies, or rather, I havent seen many movies. Boyd and I don't go to the movies because we would rather sit and watch them at home. But, we rarely rent movies cause, nothing really captures our attention. I remember renting the movie Inception not too long ago. It wasn't even a good movie. However, We have free movie channels for the first 6 months with AT&T uverse since we switched in September. I am finding that Im not missing much by not going to the movies. I don't like most movies. I haven't seen one yet that I said "oh yeah that was a great movie". None of the ones on my list have been great. Although, I did think that Knight and Day was cute. I have several other movies recorded on my DVR. Over 20 of them. I'll post again in the future with which other movies I chose to watch.

Also, random fact: There is this song by Moby that I only listened to one time cause it had such an affect on me. Made me feel like I was sittin in a church or something. It was all instrumental. Very Very Very Beautiful but totally Surreal. It brought tears to my eyes. Made me feel so much.
It was called: Stella Maris ... From the album: Destroyed
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:00 pm

YOU DO NOT APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY AND ARTISTIC MINDFUCKERY OF BLACK SWAN.

Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 Tumblr_ltulzcC3Uu1qevro5o1_500
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:02 pm

I'm not saying you're a whore, it's just the first gif I cam across for Black Swan.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Ok, maybe I'm saying you're a whore a little bit for hating Black Swan. Laughing

hojo
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:11 pm

LMAO

I deleted the show right after she found out that some chick got hit by a bus. Like really?

And, she probably wrote WHORE on the mirror herself. Or maybe, that is just what I was supposed to assume. Afterall, the bitch is crazy, right?

Did anyone else watch this? Boyd said he only recorded it to see Portman and Kunas make out. I never got that far, it was dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:01 am

Sign a 7 month lease or a 15 month lease? I dont know what to do. I don't like my options. I dont like what they want to charge me. I am not having luck finding a new place that will suit me. I want more options, I want more money. I want a bigger place, for less LOL

Fuck a Duck.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:37 am

I called an apartment complex that I think is reasonable to live at.

Rent 510
Alarm Fee 15.00
Trash Pick Up 7.99
Pest Control 4.99
125 Deposit (refundable)
300 Pet Deposit - 3 $100 Payments (150 refundable)
50 App fee

Total Due at Move In: $812.98 (ouch)
Total Monthly Charge: $537.98

Cheaper, yes
Bigger, no

I hate apartment hunting.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:03 pm

It's not easy. Or affordable. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:18 pm

We just decided to stay where we are, we are signing a 7 month lease Friday. Don't know if thats the best thing but thats what we are going to do.

Here's to hoping for the best! Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 243163
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:56 am

Amanda wrote:
I called an apartment complex that I think is reasonable to live at.

Rent 510
Alarm Fee 15.00
Trash Pick Up 7.99
Pest Control 4.99
125 Deposit (refundable)
300 Pet Deposit - 3 $100 Payments (150 refundable)
50 App fee

Total Due at Move In: $812.98 (ouch)
Total Monthly Charge: $537.98

Cheaper, yes
Bigger, no

I hate apartment hunting.

omg that is an amazing deal. either that or i'm being overcharged. i'm living with a roommate in an apartment connected to the landlord's house. we don't have any laundry facilities and cable/internet is not included either. we each pay $600 a month to live there. for JUST the rent and heating/electricity. we have to use the laundromat for clothing which costs a shit ton and cable/net is another 80$ a month. am i being overcharged?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:07 am

No, you just live in the northeast. Thumb
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:29 pm

It is more expensive to live in most parts in the US than Texas is. I dont know why, it just is. East coast and west coast are ridiculously outrageously over priced. I dont think Id ever live in either place. Just not worth the money imo. Some places in the midwest aren't too expensive. But I wouldnt want to live in the middle of nowhere either. I have a friend who recently bought some land and has moved to Oklahoma, but dude, its Oklahoma, why.....???? LOL Thats like saying, yo, i live in Kansas or Arkansas. LOL

Our cable is about 120. We have AT&T Uverse. Two DVR's, we can record up to 4 shows at once, and we have a gateway which acts as a modem. We are getting a price break at the moment, so its 86 a month but that will go up in a few months to the 120 price. Our bill would be more if we went with the fastest internet connection. We chose the 2nd fastest as we don't really download things or stream live video's much online. We paid about 130 with Time Warner Cable. Cable is not included here, it was at my last apartment. At my last place I got free internet and cable for four years.

Some apartments are expensive here, don't get me wrong, I just don't have an expensive place. I'm very picky where I live cause I don't have a lot of money yet, I don't want to live in a shit hole.

We have TXU electric. Probably different than the rest of the country cause Texas has it's own power grid. In the winter we usually pay 80-100 but in the summer it can be 140-180 easily for our little one bedroom. Summers are really hot here, and most people run their ac 24/7 in the summer. Winters we all like our fire places, which, my apartment now doesnt have one. If I had taken an apartment on the 2nd floor, I'd have a fire place. The apartment directly above me has one.

We have to pay for our own Water here. We pay it to the apartment complex and it's a flat 20 dollars a month no matter how much hot water we use.

We do not have a gas bill, we don't have anything that runs on gas. My last apartment had a gas stove. This one is electric.

The city I live in charges trash pick up. We have to pay that here too. Usually that goes to your apartment complex if you live in an apartment, if you have a house, you pay the city I think. Ours is a 6 dollar charge.

So my expenses right now to live here include:

Rent - Paid to the apartments (508) + 20 for Pet Rent 528
Water - Paid to the apartments/Provided by the city 20
Trash - Paid to the apartments/provided by the city 6
Total paid to apartments 554
Electric - TXU
Cable - AT&T
and then we have our other expenses:
Cell Phone - Verizon
Car Insurance - Safeway

We just signed a new 7 month lease though today, and they are raising our total charges to 596. Starting February, that's what I have to pay.

I used to have a two bedroom apartment and my rent there was 690. That same apartment I used to have goes for 800 today.

I have a washer and dryer connection here so I am able to use my own washer/dryer. However, my other apartment didnt have connections and it cost 1.25 to wash and another 1.25 to dry in the onsite laundry mat. I don't know how much it costs at an actual laundry mat, never had to use one.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:34 pm

By the way, I came to this thread to tell yall that I almost got in a fight with someone at Walmart tonight. The bitch is lucky I didn't take my 15 dollar chuck roast and knock her upside the fucking head with it. She started saying shit to Boyd, when we were in line to check out. It was the THIRD fucking store I had gone to, to get a fucking roast. The walmart neighborhood market was out of them, the Kroger, didn't have any, so I went to the big ass super walmart which I hate going to as a last resort. As she was saying shit to Boyd, I looked at the fucking hispanic whore who was checking out with a bottle of wine and some cheap hooker ass lookin earrings, and I said to her "why don't you just shut the fuck up" she said something like Oh you must be the pride of Mesquite. I said your a fucking cunt. Go fuck yourself.

She thought Boyd was trying to cut in front of her in line, he wasn't. So she wanted to start saying some shit to him. A white bitch turned around and gave her two scents in Boyd's defense. I really wanted to punch this bitch and might have , had I not been wearing a 300 dollar diamond ring!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:36 pm

oh yeah i heard it's wicked expensive where i live. I grew up in MA though and wouldn't wanna leave. All my close fam and friends live in MA. Plus (and I know this is kinda silly of me) I am obsessed with the Pats and wouldn't wanna move away from them Laughing I'm a loser, I know. Razz

I wanna visit TX some day though actually. I was talking to my dad a week or so ago and he wants to go there someday too. I wanna see if there's lots of cowboys there and ranches. Mandie, do I sound like an idiot or are there still cowboys there like in ranches and stuff? Razz Smile HAHA sorry if I'm totally off.. I haven't traveled further west than New York. and by NY I don't even mean out west, I mean right over the MA. border. I've been to Orlando, FL and Montreal, Canada and DC and Jersey and all states in New England on the east coast but never out west.

oh and THANKYOU TO YOUR COWBOYS FOR BEATING THE BILLS TODAY :D

Oh and that walmart bitch sounds crazy. You know that song, these are the people of walmart? Well my bf and I were at Walmart recently and some girl was like 500 pounds and bent over and her thong stuck out and one of the workers took a pic to make her own version of the song. :lmao:

If you haven't seen the original vid here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvxNgdFeWqM
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Amanda wrote:
By the way, I came to this thread to tell yall that I almost got in a fight with someone at Walmart tonight. The bitch is lucky I didn't take my 15 dollar chuck roast and knock her upside the fucking head with it. She started saying shit to Boyd, when we were in line to check out. It was the THIRD fucking store I had gone to, to get a fucking roast. The walmart neighborhood market was out of them, the Kroger, didn't have any, so I went to the big ass super walmart which I hate going to as a last resort. As she was saying shit to Boyd, I looked at the fucking hispanic whore who was checking out with a bottle of wine and some cheap hooker ass lookin earrings, and I said to her "why don't you just shut the fuck up" she said something like Oh you must be the pride of Mesquite. I said your a fucking cunt. Go fuck yourself.

She thought Boyd was trying to cut in front of her in line, he wasn't. So she wanted to start saying some shit to him. A white bitch turned around and gave her two scents in Boyd's defense. I really wanted to punch this bitch and might have , had I not been wearing a 300 dollar diamond ring!

This officially just made my life.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:18 pm

LOL @ Dj <3

And to address Niki.... Yes, in some parts of Texas you might find a ranch and some cowboys and even some cattle etc. But you aren't going to find that in the city. Cowboys, maybe, and by Cowboys I mean the one's who walk around with their cowboy hat's and big ass boots and their fancy belt buckles thinking they are the shit. In high school, I dated a few shit kickers (or ropers) as we say here. Back on topic though, the further you get away from the city, the more open land/space you will have. Mostly, driving down the freeways here (and there are a lot of them) you just encounter a lot of open space. All that land belongs to someone ya know, whether its for crops, or cows. Texas is very big... I don't think people realize how big it is, because, I sure didn't realize until I took a roadtrip how big my city outside of Dallas is. I always thought I grew up in a little city, just a suburb of Dallas. But when I started traveling, most places I encounterd were smaller than what I called home. And to put that in perspective, I can drive to Pensacola Florida, (thats driving through texas, louisiana, mississippi and alabama) in less time than it takes me to drive to Brownsville Texas, the tip of Texas where it meets Mexico. I did that once too.

Looking at the top 50 largest cities in the States, Houston, San Antonio and Dallas are all in the top 10. Austin our state's Capital, Fort Worth, which neighbors Dallas by an hour, and El Paso( don't go there, you'll get decapitated by drug cartels across the border in Ciudad Juarez) are in the top 20. At number 50, is Arlington. It is between Dallas and Fort Worth. That's where the new Cowboys Stadium is, that's where Six Flags is, that's also where the Rangers Ball Park is, and Hurricane Harbor too. One of Boyd's brothers lives there.

Number 87, is Garland, that is my neighboring city to Mesquite, I have lived there three times. It is a suburb of Dallas too. My city Mesquite, is listed at number 178 on the list. Crazy bananas.

Random Fact: I only road a horse once. My friend Betsy, when we quit highschool back in the day, her parents moved to the middle of nowhere and moved their horses there too. Betsy told me she was just gonna walk with the horse, while I road it next to her. Well, that damn horse of hers, named Sunny no less, took off running with me on the back, I was screaming and had to jump off of it, i was scared to death. lol Her mother was yelling something like "get the camera" from the porch. I was 17, havent been on a horse since.

Last edited by Amanda on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Haha your cowboy description is funny. I can picture them Razz cheered me up cuz havin' a crappy night.

and holy crap, i didn't realize how big TX was either.. :O i wonder if it's a lot of open land though or population wise? i know you guys have a lot of electoral votes..
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Population. I guess cause Texas is so big, the people just keep coming lol

Electoral votes are based on population, right?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 pm

yup ^_^
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 pm

I like M&M's. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandie's Thoughts.   Mandie's Thoughts. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandie's Thoughts.
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next