ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3

Go down 
2 posters

How should the Casting Breakdown be?
Former Survivors
Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 I_vote_lcap7%Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Former American Idol
Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 I_vote_lcap7%Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Former Big Brother
 7% [ 2 ]
Former Hell's Kitchen
Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 I_vote_lcap4%Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Former So You Think You Can Dance
 7% [ 2 ]
Former Reality Star
 7% [ 2 ]
Music Stars
 7% [ 2 ]
Movie Stars
 7% [ 2 ]
Sports Stars
Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 I_vote_lcap4%Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Video Game Characters
 4% [ 1 ]
Movie Characters
 4% [ 1 ]
TV Characters
 4% [ 1 ]
Celebrities
 7% [ 2 ]
Superheroes/Villains
Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 I_vote_lcap0%Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Disney
 4% [ 1 ]
Dreamworks
 4% [ 1 ]
Book Characters
 4% [ 1 ]
ORG Planet Inhabitants
 7% [ 2 ]
Mix of All
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3   Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Alright this part is going to have individual parts to it due to the task at hand...

Casting!

We have to figure out how we wanna go about casting this season, so I need you all to vote who you'd like to see eligible to be cast. Also please post any ideas you have towards this as I will add other topics for the next round if you have them.

You may vote for all topics that you feel would work. Whatever gets the majority will be what we use.

If you choose Mix of All what I'll do is take the top 8 topics to narrow down the casting.

Any questions, as always just ask!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3   Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Please for the love of god make it ORG Planeteers! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3   Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm terrible at keeping up with this, sorry everyone.

Let's see where we are at. We have a 10 way tie, due to one of them being the Mix of All group, that is what we are basing the cast on.

However, only 8 of the 9 remaining categories can be used, meaning one has to be removed. I have a suggestion on how to fix this.

The top 9 categories remaining are:

1. Former Survivors
  2. Former American Idol
  3. Former Big Brother
  4. Former So You Think You Can Dance
  5. Former Reality Stars
  6. Music Stars
  7. Movie Stars
  8. Celebrities
  9. ORG Planet Inhabitants
My suggestion on how we narrow this down: Merge Movie Stars and Celebrities. I need at least two people to respond to this to say that is okay before I will move on with the actual casting (casting will be broken up into a few rounds, just an fyi for everyone)
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3   Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:06 pm

I think that's fine to remove the "celebrities" category. Most celebs are movie/music stars.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3   Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:16 pm

alright then that is what I'm gonna do.

Moving onto the next round which will hopefully be the most active round yet (everyone needs to post!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3   Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interactive Survivor: Pre-S1 pt 3
Page 1 of 1