ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is my dog havng seizures?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

is my dog havng seizures? Empty
PostSubject: is my dog havng seizures?   is my dog havng seizures? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 am

I have a jack russell terrier who is almost 14 years old and today he has done this weird thing where he lies down, tilts his head back and pants so hard it sounds like he's choking.. he drools a lot too. does anyone think this is a dog seizure? he's done this a few times today.. i researched it online and it sounds like he may have had some sort of seizure but he didnt flail his legs around or anything so i dont know. i can't stop crying now cuz i've had him since i was 9 and i love him to pieces and want him to be okay. i called my dad and he's gonna come home from work early and bring him to the vet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: is my dog havng seizures?   is my dog havng seizures? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 am

Niki, one of my dogs has had seizures but has always flailed her legs and it is really scary. I'm not sure that is a seizure but then it could be. When the legs flail that is a bad seizure, when they don't, it isn't as severe, but still just as serious. I'd bring him to a vet to get him checked out, I think that is your best option.
However, it is also possible that he ate something that made him sick, or is just sick.

Good luck, hope he is alright
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: is my dog havng seizures?   is my dog havng seizures? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:06 pm

awww Niki, Im sorry to hear about your dog today. Sad I love little animals, and I hate to see them suffer. I will pray for your little dog.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: is my dog havng seizures?   is my dog havng seizures? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:17 am

Thankyou guys. Smile Jakey is doing better now.. he seemed to cough up some food and dirt later on that afternoon so I think maybe he had some junk stuck in his throat maybe and was trying to cough it up all day but i will definitely keep a close eye on him as he's almost 14 and has severe arthritis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is my dog havng seizures?   is my dog havng seizures? Empty

Back to top Go down

is my dog havng seizures?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: