ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expedition Impossible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

Expedition Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Expedition Impossible   Expedition Impossible EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Soooo.... Didn't know exactly where to post, and I don't really know if any one is watching this show, but Fab 3 is my team and I am SO glad they beat the Country Boys this last week!

As far as the remaining teams:

Gypsy's- I like this team. They aren't my favorite, but I think they are a strong group!
No Limits- This team amazes me. They may be my second fav. They seam to just keep going and keep going with a blind guy and hurt foot guy. Amazing.
California girls- meh.... they probably should have been gone by now, but hey, they are still in it, so I can't complain.
The Cops- Could care less
Fab 3- ALL TIME FAVORITE! Love everything about this team. They rock my socks!
The football players- again, don't really care about them. I thought it was sweet that the one guy sky dove for the other, because he knew the other one didn't really want to do it.

I like this show, but I like The Amazing Race WAY better!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Impossible   Expedition Impossible EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 pm

What station is this on?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Impossible   Expedition Impossible EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

ABC!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Impossible   Expedition Impossible EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Staciekins wrote:
Soooo.... Didn't know exactly where to post, and I don't really know if any one is watching this show, but Fab 3 is my team and I am SO glad they beat the Country Boys this last week!

As far as the remaining teams:

Gypsy's- I like this team. They aren't my favorite, but I think they are a strong group!
No Limits- This team amazes me. They may be my second fav. They seam to just keep going and keep going with a blind guy and hurt foot guy. Amazing.
California girls- meh.... they probably should have been gone by now, but hey, they are still in it, so I can't complain.
The Cops- Could care less
Fab 3- ALL TIME FAVORITE! Love everything about this team. They rock my socks!
The football players- again, don't really care about them. I thought it was sweet that the one guy sky dove for the other, because he knew the other one didn't really want to do it.

I like this show, but I like The Amazing Race WAY better!

Gypsy's - I like this team. They are fast, efficient and very good at what they do. I think they are a front runner to win it all.

No Limits - BLIND DUDE HELLO. Man does he have some balls or what. No way in hell would I go kayaking blind, or go down a cliff, blind, or any of the horrible things this guy has to do. This team is amazing,.

California Girls - At least they aren't team Chola. Did you see the first episode where the Latin Persuasion team got eliminated? They were dumb. lol

Fab 3 - I LOVE FAB 3. They are awesome, and I hope they win it all.

The Football players, are they still in it? How many teams are left now? I dont even know.

The Cops - Blah Blah Blah. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Impossible   Expedition Impossible EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 am

I have watched from the beginning and team Cholo was awful. Those are all te teams left. 6 of them!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Impossible   Expedition Impossible EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 pm

In that case, I think the Gypsys will win, and No Limits and Fab 3 will be close behind. Id love to see Fab 3 win it though Expedition Impossible 204853
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Impossible   Expedition Impossible Empty

Back to top Go down

Expedition Impossible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: